The Best Slip On Walking Shoes in 2021
adidas Performance Women's Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoe, White/White/Black, 6.5 M US
- Women's specific fit
- Cloudfoam memory sockliner and textile lining
- Easy, everyday runners
- Hugs the foot
Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk Joy Walking Shoe,black,8 M US
- Lightweight and flexible
- Responsive 5Gen cushioning
- Skechers Goga Max high rebound insole
- Breathable mesh upper
- Soft fabric lining and padded collar
- Parametric cushioned 5Gen midsole for added comfort
Skechers Men's GO Walk Evolution Ultra-Impeccable Sneaker, Black, 11 M US
- Lightweight, responsive Ultra Go cushioning technology
- Skechers Air Cooled Goga Mat insole
- High-rebound Ultra Pillars energize every step
- Durable mesh upper with twin gore panels for secure fit
Skechers mens Go Walk Max-Athletic Air Mesh Slip on Walking Shoe,Black,10 M US
- Skechers go Walk max midsole and outsole for high level cushioning and support
- 5Gen sole - proprietary lightweight injection-molded compound with memory retention helps absorb impact
- Goga max technology insole for maximum support and cushioning
- Combines a proprietary 'squish' Component with our exclusive material
- Super Lightweight mesh fabric upper for ideal fit
Dr. Scholl's Shoes Women's Madison Sneaker, Grey Cloud Microfiber Perforated, 8.5 M US
- BE FREE Energy Technology - insole with 3 distinct zones, designed for maximum comfort
- Super soft lining at collar
- Rubber sidewalls and sole
DLGJPA Men's Quick Drying Water Shoes for Beach or Water Sports Lightweight Slip On Walking Shoes
- Quick Drying: Unique and top-quality anti slip rubber sole,Open mesh on the upper and hole on the sole provides for superior breathability and quick drying which creates a cooler and healthier shoes environment.
- Perfect Material: Upper with breathable ultra light weight fabric,Unique and top-quality anti slip rubber sole give excellent flexible and comfortable.which can protect the feet as well as enhance the stability and comfort.
- Elastic Straps: According to the width of the foot quickly adjust the shoes elastic and avoid the annoyance of tying your shoes.The pull tap at the heel allows for quick and easy entry,protecting your feet from dripping off.
- Full Covering Design:sneakers with good toe protection, can easily cope with the different conditions.full covering design, evenly wrap your feet, to fit your feet and to protect your feet much better than other water shoes.
- Occasion:Great for water park, beach, swimming, surf,walking, jogging, fishing, yoga, dance, sailing,boating,kayaking,windsurfing,beach volleyball,yoga, cycling and other sport activeties.
Skechers Women's Breathe Easy-Good Influence Sneaker, NVY, 8.5 M US
- comfort foam heel cushion
- air cooled memory foam
- relaxed fit
Skechers Sport Women's Summits Sneaker,grey light pink,8.5 M US
- Light weight
- Flexible sole
Skechers USA Men's Expected Avillo Relaxed-Fit Slip-On Loafer,Navy,10 M US
- Casual slip-on shoe featuring lightly padded collar and concealed gored insets at entry
- Embroidered logo at vamp
- Cushioned memory foam footbed
- Shoes are 2E ie Extra width for Women and wide for Men
Merrell Men's Jungle Moc Slip-On Shoe,Gunsmoke,11 M US
- Comfort features like pigskin lining and an Ortholite footbed make this slip-on the perfect everyday companion
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability and breathable mesh lining
What to See and Do in Chapel Hill, NC
This small college town has much to offer, most within easy walking distance of the University of North Carolina campus.
The home to the nation's oldest public university and one of its most famous basketball teams, Chapel Hill remains a small college town. The cornerstone to Old East, the first building in America built specifically to house a public university, was laid on October 12, 1793. University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill campus tours () are available by appointment. However, many notable Carolina icons, including Old East, The Old Well, Davie Popular and Silent Sam, are located in tree-lined McCorkle Place adjacent to Franklin Street. Walking or driving through campus, the Morehead-Patterson Bell Tower lies near the steps up to the UNC Student Sores and the Carmichael Auditorium at the corner of South Road and Stadium Drive, surrounded by a maze of hedges. Continuing down Ridge Road, past Kenan Stadium and the Rams Head Center, the Dean E. Smith Center, aka the "Dean Dome", home to the Carolina Tarheels, lies off Manning Drive, marking the southern end of campus.
Bordering the opposite, northern, side of campus, Franklin Street offers a variety of shops and restaurants. Over the years the look and feel have changed but certain names remain the same: The Shrunken Head () carries everything imaginable in Carolina Blue, while Light Years and the Hallmark shop offer earrings and small gifts. Pepper's Pizza is the place to find piercings, purple hair and the best pizza in town. In contrast, Spanky's caters to those looking for a bit of fine dining. A Chapel Hill institution, be warned that the Ramshead Rathskeller is known more for its unique décor than its cleanliness rating, however a trip to Chapel Hill would never be complete without a bowl of its cheese-stringing-so-far-I-have-to-cut-it-with-a-knife lasagna and traditional iced tea. Check out the Toulouse-Letrec Room, The Train Room and The Zoo Room, or couples may ask to be seated in The Cave.
Want a more standard fare? Walk west and cross Columbia Street for the likes of Ben amp; Jerry's and Carribou Coffee. Further westward, University Square sits in front of University Towers (three private residence halls) featuring more unique gift shops and food. Continue further west on Franklin Street to vintage shops, used bookstores and eventually the Carolina Brewery ().
Going in the opposite direction from campus, eastward along Franklin Street, UNC's Morehead Planetarium and Science Center () offers a variety of multimedia shows for children and adults. The Star Theater presentations are shown in the round, projected onto the interior of the planetarium dome, while the new NASA Digital Theater offers more traditional stadium-style seating. Seeking to go far beyond the stars, topics of past movies range from the extinction of the dinosaurs to stormchasers. Seasonal shows include the astronomy of the night sky and Christmas specials, while the occasional laser light show is a special treat just for adults.
In front of the planetarium building is a 35 foot wide sundial surrounded by an abundant rose garden, while behind the building to the left is Coker Arbortreum (), a small, historical section of The North Carolina Botantical Gardens. Featuring species of flora indigenious to North Carolina, some related East Asian varieties are also included to add to the beauty and diversity of the garden. Just large enough for a quiet stroll, a few benches spot the pathways while an arbor at the intersection of Raleigh Street and Cameron Avenue marks the southeast corner. The larger main gardens, including the Totten Center and Plant Collections () lie off of the 15-501/Hwy 54 Bypass south of campus, just east of Manning Drive and the "Dean Dome".