The Best Shoes Of Nike in 2021
Nike Men's Revolution 5 Running Shoe, Black/Anthracite, 9 Regular US
Nike Men's Revolution 4 Running Shoe, Black/Black, 12 Regular US
- MEN'S RUNNING SHOES: Molded pods offer multi-surface traction. Pods flatten on impact then spring back at toe-off creating a piston effect that delivers responsive cushioning.
- ATHLETIC SHOES: Soft foam midsole delivers lightweight, responsive cushioning. Underlays in the vamp and toe tip offer support and structure for a comfortable ride.
- CORE PERFORMANCE: Minimal in design running shoes. Full-length rubber outsole provides durable traction and cushioning to run longer.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SHOE: No-sew overlays along the midfoot and eyestays provide durability while keeping the shoe lightweight. Single-layer mesh upper for optimal breathability.
- NIKE MEN'S SHOE: Imported, synthetic and rubber sole
Nike Mens 315122-111 AIR FORCE 1 '07 Size 9
Nike Women's Free Rn Flyknit 2018 Running Shoe (8.5, Black/White (Black Upper))
- Model Number: 942839001
- Gender: womens
- Color: BLACK/WHITE
- Made In: Vietnam
- Brand New With Original Box
Nike Women's Flex Experience Run Shoe, Black/White-Cool Grey-Reflective Silver, 8 Regular US
- CAREFREE COMFORT: The light weight Nike women's running shoes have a soft knit material that conforms to your every step and encourages an adaptive ride that is ready wherever your route takes you.
- NATURAL FLEXIBILITY: The women's shoes are designed to fit your unique foot. The flex grooves in the outsole provide a natural flexibility and comfort that lasts.
- KNIT FABRIC: These sneakers for women have a soft mesh in the heel that gives you cushioned comfort while the knit fabric conforms to your foot for a snug feel.
- TRACTION & DURABILITY: The textured outsole provides additional traction and durability when active. The heel of the women's running shoe is rounded to promote a natural range of motion.
- WOMEN'S NIKE SHOES: The women's running shoe has a heel loop on the backside that allows for easy on and off when on the go. Laces have a no-show overlay that covers the foot.
Nike Air Force 1 Â´07, Womenâ€™s Low-Top Sneakers, WeiÃŸ (White/White), 4.5 UK
- Low cut at the ankle area for a natural fit
- Perforations in the instep for added ventilation
Nike Men's Lunar Fingertrap Cross Trainer, Anthracite/Black, 11.0 Regular US
- MEN'S TENNIS SHOES: The Nike Lunar Fingertrap Training Shoe offers flex grooves for natural movement and multidirectional traction for all types of training.
- SNUG SUPPORT: Sidewall wrap-up design cradles foot during side-to-side and diagonal movement. The men's workout shoe feature Lunarlon foam delivering plush, lightweight and responsive cushion.
- BREATHABLE: The Nike tennis shoe for men is constructed with a lightweight, breathable mesh that provides a sock-like fit but still allows for easy on and off.
- RELIABLE GRIP: Solid rubber outsole for non-marking grip and traction on a variety of training surfaces. Deep, wide flex grooves allow the foot to move naturally in the men's tennis shoe.
- INTERTWINED BANDS: Dynamic Fit technology wraps the midfoot like a glove. The tennis shoes' Intertwined synthetic bands are customizable through the laces for arch comfort.
Nike Men's Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Running Shoe Black/White/Thunder Grey 10.5 Medium US
- Perforations on upper enhance breathability in forefoot and arch.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
- Slimmer design reduces bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit.
- Exposed Flywire cables in the midfoot promote a snug fit at higher speeds.
- Cushlon ST foam provides firm yet responsive cushioning.
Nike Women's Reax Run 5 Running Shoes White/Metallic Silver/Dark Grey 7.5
- Mesh upper, lace-up front
- Synthetic sole
Nike Womens Tanjun Running Sneaker Black/White 8.5
- Foam midsole/outsole offers lightweight cushioning.
- Breathable textile upper for lightweight comfort.
LA Sparks' Kiesha Brown Gets Real About Her Shoe Preference
Would you consider yourself a sneakerhead?
I have my moments when I just really love sneakers, but I don't think I'm as fascinated with them as a lot of other people are.
Overall, what's your favorite pair of sneakers?
Nike. Just because I've used them for so long just for running shoes...basketball shoes, they've just become a preference just because of the way they fit my feet.
What's your favorite shoe store or your favorite online shoe store?
My favorite shoe store is whoever has the on sale shoe at the time. There is a shoe store out in L.A. called Shareek. It's a pretty good shoe store. It's got a good variety, a lot of different styles and a lot of different colors. I'm really getting into colors with my shoes.
What was your favorite shoe as a child?
I think my favorite shoe, as a child was a high top sneaker, just because I was a tomboy and loved basketball so much. Any nice high top made me feel like I was just ready to play at any time.
Did you have any Chuck Taylor's as a child?
I didn't but I do now.
Today, do you wear any old school sneakers? If so, what are they?
Yeah, I wear my Chucks. I have my basic blacks, the cream color...I have the variety of Chucks that have a kaleidoscope of colors.
When do you typically wear them?
I really wear them when I'm going out to a casual dinner. Chucks are really easy to dress up or dress down. So if I'm going out to a dinner, or doing appearances or travel I'll wear them. It's a really comfortable shoe, with Nike taking over, there's a little bit more cushion in them.
What are some significant things you look for when you're purchasing a sneaker?
Overall, if I'm just getting a sneaker for looks and for show, I'm definitely looking for the color. If I don't have the color in my wardrobe, I'm looking for the color. And once I try the shoe on, I'm looking for the comfort in it. I need a lot of cushion and a lot of base at the bottom of feet because I do have sensitive knees. That's an important part of it. And then after that, I just have to see if it's good enough for the price.
What type of sneakers to you just love to see a man wearing?
Clean ones! I think guys look really good in the Air Force One sneakers. They really look good in those. Some guys can get away with a lot of color with Chuck Taylor's. I know Terrell Owens and he wears a lot of Chuck Taylor's and he looks good in them. But I think overall, just a clean sneaker because I know guys are very fashionable and you know when you see a nice coordinated guy, shoes can do a lot for the outfit.
What are your favorite sneakers for comfort?
For comfort and if it's just a casual walk around day, I can usually get into some Nike Air Max. You know I've had a couple of pair of Adidas in my day and New Balance running shoes are really cushiony. But I just want to be able to have a shoe that's not too bulky and I have a narrow foot so obviously it will have to have that support so that I don't feel like I'm walking flat on the ground.
What's your favorite sneaker for showing off?
Well that's a hard question because I'm not a show off (Laughing)! Well, I guess I would have to go with the Chuck Taylor's just because for me it's that variety, it's wearing that blue and green in one shoe, or wearing that cream pair if I need them as far as a neutral color, but not white.