Nike Running Shoes Best Rated in 2021
Nike Men's Air Max Torch 4 Running Shoe (13 M US, Cool Grey/White/Black/Pure Platinum)
Nike Men's Revolution 4 Running Shoe, Dark Grey/Black-Cool Grey/White, 11.5 Regular US
- MEN'S RUNNING SHOES: Molded pods offer multi-surface traction. Pods flatten on impact then spring back at toe-off creating a piston effect that delivers responsive cushioning.
- ATHLETIC SHOES: Soft foam midsole delivers lightweight, responsive cushioning. Underlays in the vamp and toe tip offer support and structure for a comfortable ride.
- CORE PERFORMANCE: Minimal in design running shoes. Full-length rubber outsole provides durable traction and cushioning to run longer.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SHOE: No-sew overlays along the midfoot and eyestays provide durability while keeping the shoe lightweight. Single-layer mesh upper for optimal breathability.
- NIKE MEN'S SHOE: Imported, synthetic and rubber sole
Nike Men's Flex RN 2018 Running Shoes, Black/White, 11
- Circular-knit upper and lightweight synthetic overlays provide a great fit and feel.
- Dynamic Fit technology utilizes Flywire cables built into the lacing to promote an adaptive and supportive fit.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- ri-star outsole pattern supplies lightweight, flexible cushioning.
Nike Women's Flex Experience Run 8 Shoe, Pure Platinum/Psychic Pink/Black, 8.5 Regular US
- CAREFREE COMFORT: The light weight Nike women's running shoes have a soft knit material that conforms to your every step and encourages an adaptive ride that is ready wherever your route takes you.
- NATURAL FLEXIBILITY: The women's shoes are designed to fit your unique foot. The flex grooves in the outsole provide a natural flexibility and comfort that lasts.
- KNIT FABRIC: These sneakers for women have a soft mesh in the heel that gives you cushioned comfort while the knit fabric conforms to your foot for a snug feel.
- TRACTION & DURABILITY: The textured outsole provides additional traction and durability when active. The heel of the women's running shoe is rounded to promote a natural range of motion.
- WOMEN'S NIKE SHOES: The women's running shoe has a heel loop on the backside that allows for easy on and off when on the go. Laces have a no-show overlay that covers the foot.
Nike Women's Air Max Motion LW Running Shoe, Black/White, 8 M US
- Crafted with a mesh upper for lightweight breathability, it features no-sew overlays for a speedy, sport-tech look
- Mesh upper offers lightweight breathability
- No-sew Swoosh design trademark and eyestays for a clean look
- Visible Max Air unit provides all-day comfort
- Molded details on the heel counter for a modern look
Nike Men's Air Max Alpha Trainer, Black/Black-anthracite, 10
Nike Women's Air Max Oketo Sneaker, Black/White, 9 Regular US
- Minimal upper features breathable mesh with synthetic overlays
- Max Air unit provides underfoot comfort
- The heel references the air Max 90; notches in the midsole reference the air Max 1
- Foam midsole/outsole offers lightweight cushioning and traction
Nike Men's Epic React Flyknit Running Shoe (10 M US, Pearl Pink/Pearl Pink-Barely Rose)
- Band New
- 100% Original
- For Men's
Nike Kids' Roshe Two (GS) Black, Platinum, and Pink Textile Running Shoes 7
- Natural motion outsole for extra comfort
- Heel tab for easy on/off
- Slip-on construction
- 100% Authentic.
Nike Men's React Element 55 SE Running Shoes (Numeric_10_Point_5) Black/Anthracite
- Brand New
- 100% Authentic
- Original Packaging
For the Love of Knowledge: Inside a Jeopardy! Audition
A personal account of the live audition process for long-running quiz show Jeopardy!
I've been watching Jeopardy! since before I could read. It was a staple in our household growing up, and getting on the show has been a lifelong dream. My audition process began with one of the show's annual online tests. These were created so that producers could scout contestants from different cities around the country, instead of only having a pool of those people who were able to fly out to Los Angeles. Since I'm based in New York City, this was, hopefully, my shot.
A couple of months after the test, I received an email that began, "Congratulations! You have been selected for a follow-up appointment at an upcoming Jeopardy! contestant search..." with an RSVP. I got to the hotel on audition day and was led to a room of fellow would-be contestants. We had a chance to introduce ourselves to the room and the three production representatives before being given another 50-question test. Those that did well on the test would be invited back into the room for mock Jeopardy! I blanked on an answer or two, but did well enough to make the cut.
Back in the room, we went up three at a time to do a mock round in front of the reps. We were handed little buzzers that worked like the do on the show. Buzz in too soon, before the light goes off, and you're blocked for that answer. The key is to get your timing right. Since they already knew we were smart enough, this test gave them a chance to not only see how we'd do in a game situation, how we looked while playing, and overall comportment. After several answers and responses during our game, they interviewed us like Alex does after the first break. We introduced ourselves again and we were asked what we'd do if we got on the show and won. I mentioned paying off the remainder of my student loan and traveling to Japan.