Cheap And Best Formal Shoes in 2021
Skechers for Work Men's Nampa-Groton Food Service Shoe,black polyurethane,8.5 M US
- Memory Foam Footbed
- Relaxed Fit
Clarks Men's Tilden Cap Oxford Shoe,Dark Tan Leather,9 M US
- Comfort Features: Ortholite Footbed, Smooth Fabric and PU Linings, Durable TPR Outsole
- Stretch Gore Panels for a Flexible Fit
- Premium Full Grain Leather
- Heel Height 1 inch
Cole Haan Men's Grand Crosscourt II Sneaker, Black, 13 M US
- Classic wingtip pattern on a sport inspired outsole with rich leather or suede uppers
- Textile covered foot bed for comfort and breathability
- Rubber pods in the heel and forefoot for traction
- Lightweight EVA midsole cushioned with Grand OS for ultimate comfort and flexibility
Calvin Klein Men's Bram Oxford, Black Diamond Leather, 9 Medium US
- CALVIN KLEIN is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
- STYLE AND DESIGN: Classic and versatile, this dress shoe is made with textured nappa leather, a lace-up closure, contrast topstitching and a rounded square cap toe. Style with Calvin Klein suiting or embrace dress casual with a sleek denim pairing.
- COMFORT: Flexible oxford construction gives you the freedom to move comfortably. Lightly cushioned foam insole for comfort and shock absorption.
- PERFECT FIT: This style runs true to size.
LifeStride Women's Abigail Ballet Flat, Black, 6.5 M US
- Ballet flat featuring strappy overlay at toe
- Lifestride comfort technology
- Flexible sole
Clarks Men's Tilden Walk Oxford, Dark Tan Leather, 11 M US
- Breathable leather
- Flexible sole
- Non-marking outsole
- Extremely lightweight
- Memory foam insole
- Lining Material - Fabric
Clarks Men's Tilden Free, Black Leather, 13 W
- Handsome style with superior comfort.
- Rich leather upper.
- Slip-on design.
- Dual goring across top of shoe for added comfort.
- Soft fabric and synthetic lining. Cushioned OrthoLite® footbed for additional support and comfort. Durable synthetic outsole. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in Weight: 1 lb 0.2 oz Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
STACY ADAMS Men's Dickinson Cap Toe Oxford, Black, 8 M US
- CLASSIC STYLE: Cap-toe oxford featuring burnished brogue perforated trims and blind-eyelet lacing
- COMFORT: Fully cushioned memory foam insole for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- DURABILITY: Lightweight construction with extended durability with breathable linings
- QUALITY SOLE: Flexible contrasting outsole with stitch detailing on low stacked heel
- PERFECT FIT: Fit tip - If in between two sizes go for larger size
Cole Haan Men's Lenox Hill Cap Oxford,Black,9.5 M US
- Classic lace-up oxford featuring blind eyelets and cap toe
- Stacked heel
LifeStride Women's Sanya Pump, Black, 8.5 W US
- LifeStride SoftSystem
- Flexible traction sole
How to Turn Ordinary Shoes into Formal Shoes
Invited to a formal and don't have the money for a dress AND shoes? That's okay, you can use shoes from your closet with a little help from the craft store.
The shoes, of course, must be dressy-looking to begin with. Sneakers or flip-flops, no matter how much you dress them up, will not make the cut. Choose a pair of heals or mules and let's get busy.
Something as simple as a bobby pin can help you turn your ordinary heels into works of art. Simply use contact cement to glue a jewel, faux or real, to the top front of the bobby pin. Slide the bobby pin onto the top of the shoe, in the center. Snip excess parts of the bobby pin with wire cutters and you're good to go.
Maybe you have a decent pair of high heels, but there are scuff marks on them. Use fabric paints to make them new again. Choose fabric paint in silver or gold, then use an ordinary paint-by-number brush to apply the paint to the shoes. Pat it on for more depth, or smooth it on for a sleek, sparkly look. When the paint is wet it doesn't look that glittery, but when it dries, it'll sparkle like a million bucks.
The fabric paints come in other nice varieties, like pearl-look and metallics. These paints can be applied to just about any shoe surface and can be combined with other designs to give an overall look of elegance.
Glue appliques onto the heels or toe area of the shoes. Appliques are available in all sorts of styles and colors, nowadays, and most are very reasonably priced, particularly small ones. Hot glue them on if you're in a hurry, or use fabric glue, or another epoxy, to hold the appliques in place. Choose ones with gold or silver designs that'll give an elegant look to your shoes.
There are all sorts of gold, silver, bronze and other metallic objects which can be glued on to shoes. Look around a craft store to find a selection of these objects that might be suitable for shoes. Choose flat creations that will attach easily.
Craft stores also have a huge variety of faux jewels from teeny-tiny ones to larger shapes. Use the jewels, with fabric glue, to make any design you wish. Or, look for the designs already made. They generally are on a piece of paper that displays the jewel designs. Just remove the entire design and put it on the shoes. The diamond-look ones are fabulous, but you can also choose from shades of blue, emerald, or even red. Or, eliminate the jewels altogether and opt for a bow, placed at the front opening of the top of the shoe.
Combine techniques to make even more formal shoes. Paint the shoes with glitter paints, for example, then use a different color of jewels to outline the heel. Or, use the bobby pin design along with the faux jewels outlining the shoe opening. There are many combinations you can try. You'll save so much on shoes that you'll be able to buy the ultimate accessories and gown.