10 Best Women's Slip On Shoes For Walking
Updated on: May 2023
Best Women's Slip On Shoes For Walking in 2023
adidas Performance Women's Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoe, White/White/Black, 6.5 M US
Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk Joy Walking Shoe,black,8 M US
- Lightweight and flexible
- Responsive 5Gen cushioning
- Skechers Goga Max high rebound insole
- Breathable mesh upper
- Soft fabric lining and padded collar
- Parametric cushioned 5Gen midsole for added comfort
Skechers Women's Breathe Easy-Good Influence Sneaker, Grey, 8.5 M US
- comfort foam heel cushion
- air cooled memory foam
- relaxed fit
Dr. Scholl's Shoes Women's Madison Sneaker, Grey Cloud Microfiber Perforated, 8.5 M US
- BE FREE Energy Technology - insole with 3 distinct zones, designed for maximum comfort
- Super soft lining at collar
- Rubber sidewalls and sole
Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk Slip-On Walking Shoes, Navy, 7 M US
- Slip-on walking shoe in canvas featuring flex comfort outsole and lightweight resalyte cushioning
- The "W" stands for women's
Skechers Sport Women's Summits Sneaker,grey light pink,8.5 M US
- Light weight
- Flexible sole
Skechers Women's GO Walk 5-Honor Sneaker, Gray, 7 W US
- Lightweight dual-density Ultra Go outsole with comfort pillar technology
- Skechers Air Cooled Goga Mat insole
- Soft heathered mesh upper
- Machine washable, air dry
Clarks Women's CloudSteppers Sillian Paz Slip-On Loafer, Black Synthetic Nubuck, 9.5 W US
- Cushion soft
- Ortholite foot bed
STQ Women's Athletic Mesh Walking Shoes, Lightweight and Breathable Slip-on Sneakers Navy, 9
- Slip-on Design: Slip on design with Elastic Cuff is convenient for user to put on and take off.
- Light and Breathable : This walking shoes have durable knit upper with good stretch allows the foot to secure fit,breathable and smooth fabric provide great freedom and comfortable.
- Wide round toe for toe stands:super lightweight and flexible just like socks,breathable and smooth fabric provide great freedom and comfortable feeling.
- PU outsole with air cushion: High-quality rubber materail is non-slip and wear-resistant, provides great traction and grip.It is a perfect platform wedge sneakers that can wear all day and match all pants,dress,tops. Platform measures approximately 1.96".
- OCCASION:fits for long time standing work,walking,casual,floor shoes,plantar fasciitis,nursing,fishing,gardening,dress,shopping,travel,driving,jazz,tap dance,street jazz,ballet,folk dance,zumba,athletic,workout.
Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk 4 Pursuit Walking Shoe, Black - 8.5 B(M) US
- Radically lightweight. Stabilizing heel fabric overlay panels. Side s-logo. 1.25 inch heel
- Innovative and highly responsive 5GEN midsole cushioning
- New Goga Max high rebound footbed energizes every step
- Soft mesh upper and virtually seamless construction for comfortable fit
- Bamboo lined foot bed for anti-bacterial odor control
- Tapering midfoot design for improved arch support
Marketing on a Shoestring
Marketing does not have to be expensive. Use your personal touch.
Everyone I know is on a shoestring budget, and businesses are no different. Like consumers, they no longer have deep pockets and a steady supply of wealth flowing into the coffers.
Most small businesses starting out view themselves as having to compete with their larger neighbor instead of trying to big a big fish in a small pond, they are trying to swim with the larger fish in a larger pond. Finding your niche is one thing, but publicizing that you have a niche is another.
Every business should have a stamp with their name, their logo, along with their contact information - i.e., address, phone number, fax number and/or website address. I stopped in to visit a new franchise on Wednesday morning. I work for a nonprofit across the road and we have monthly board meetings and other internal meetings almost weekly. The agency traditionally orders from one or two delivery restaurants but it is nice to try something different.
I stopped in and placed the order. There were a variety of specialty foods, but no customers. They are on a corner next to an Exxon station. The Exxon station is at the intersection of a busy exit/entrance ramp and the main street to the university. Everyone was gassing up their vehicles that morning. The gas pumps were humming, but only one customer besides me was in the store. I met the young owner. He and his wife had opened up the business. The spot was once a Sonic drive-in and walk-in. The Sonic was always busy. I could not understand the emptiness of their restaurant. Their food prices were comparable to fast-food but much better. Then, why was the store empty? I asked. I learned they had not marketed the location or their existence.
The young man joined the local chamber and was attending functions but had not invested in simple marketing tools, such as printing his phone number or fax number on take-out order slips, no business cards, no newspaper advertising, no advertising to local businesses, etc. his bags were plain white. A simple print stamp that contained the information would suffice on the plain white bags. Pre-printing bags is expensive, so this is a quick fix and inexpensive.
Business cards that are simple, black and white, garner attention when you personally hand them out. If you are in line at a grocery store, at church, pumping gasoline, picking up your dry cleaning, hand them out with a warm smile, a hand shake and a request to "come see me." Nothing can beat the personal touch and best of all it is free. I now have a separate wallet for the business cards that customers give me at my retail job. Business cards are inexpensive and underrated.
Hand delivering to the surrounding businesses within walking distance to his site with a small food sample and business card would entice local businesses to order for their meetings and/or their employees to walk the short distance to his shop for their breakfast, lunch or dinner. Within walking distance of the small specialty eatery were 30 businesses or more, ranging from the HomeDepot, PetsMart to several clothing stores.
Subscribing to a build-it-yourself internet site is an inexpensive form of advertising. Some sites are as low as $9.99 per month and include your web address name and multiple pages. However, a cautionary note: Do not have a static web page. Restaurants, in addition to posting your menu, may want to post weekly recipes or health tips. Always find something new and refreshing to put on your web site. Also, having the ability to place food orders via the Internet is increasing in popularity.
Signage is tricky and should be approached with caution. Most cities and towns now have their own sign ordinance. Before embarking on signage expense, explore and know your area's rules and regulations. In the case of the small eatery, Sonic had a drive-through sign with a speaker box, so some outdoor signage is allowable. I can't help but wonder why the owner of the new shop did not modify the sign by removing the speaker box, and angling the outdoor sign with his company's name and logo toward the exit/entrance ramp of the busy street. I hope he survives. Restaurants are the largest employer of small businesses but also the quickest to go under - 60 percent within the first year and 75 percent by year five (National Restaurant Association).