Best Women's Casual Walking Shoes in 2021
Clarks Women's Cheyn Madi Loafer, Black Tumbled Leather, 7 M US
konhill Women's Comfortable Walking Shoes - Tennis Athletic Casual Slip on Sneakers 9 US L.Gray,40
- Low top, slip on design breathable athletic
- Lightweight,Durable, Soft and Comfort fashion breathable knit tennis shoes for women ladies girls
- Ultra-lightweight and premium Knit upper, incredible comfortable and quick dry, super breathable
- Flexible Antiskid wear-resistant Elastic MD outsole, and Cusioned Insole for extra comfort
- SUITABLE FOR: Indoor, Outdoor, Home, Vacation, Party, Leisure, Casual, Golf, Daily walking , Shopping, Running, Tourism, Camping, Horse riding, Driving, Travel, Gym, Joggers, and etc. Perfect choice to pair with any sport or causal assemble
Skechers Women's GO Walk 5-Brave Sneaker, Taupe, 9.5 M US
- Lightweight dual-density Ultra Go outsole with comfort pillar technology
- Skechers Air Cooled Goga Mat insole
- Flat knit crochet upper with sparkle
- Machine washable, air dry
Skechers Women's Madison Ave-Inner City Sneaker, Grey, 9 M US
- Air Cooled Memory Foam
- Flexible sole
Skechers Women's Breathe Easy-Good Influence Sneaker, Grey, 8.5 M US
- comfort foam heel cushion
- air cooled memory foam
- relaxed fit
TIOSEBON Women's Athletic Walking Shoes Casual Mesh-Comfortable Work Sneakers 8.5 US Black
- Your feet can breathe easy in the latest iteration of fabric upper
- High elastic MD outsole,slip resistant,easy to manage any area
- 0.5 size up for Customer's with very wide feet
- Perfect accord with human body engineering, green, healthy concept design. Selection of good material, breathable, lightweight, comfortable shoes. Fashion unique durable, safe environmental protection material
- Please confirm the size chart, CM is foot length.Size is the standard sports shoes size. US size 5=CN size 35=22.5cm,US size 6=CN size 36=23cm,US size 6.5=CN size 37=23.5cm,US size 7.5=CN size 38=24cm,US size 8.5=CN size 39=24.5cm,US size 9=CN size 40=25cm
Skechers Women's Cleo-Scalloped Knit Skimmer Ballet Flat, Dark Taupe, 10 M US
- Air Cooled Memory Foam cushioned comfort insole
- Soft stretchable Skech Knit woven fabric upper
- Knit fabric with nearly seamless design
- Flexible rubber traction outsole
- Tapered round toe front
Clarks Women's CloudSteppers Sillian Paz Slip-On Loafer, Black Synthetic Nubuck, 9 M US
- Cushion soft
- Ortholite foot bed
- Sole Material - EVA
Puma Women's Vikky Soft Foam Comfort Casual Suede Sneakers (Grey, 8.5)
- Made with durable synthetic and leather materials
- Made with a rubber sole for extra ground traction
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Casual atheltic sneakers
- Made with high quality materials that ensures durability
TIOSEBON Womenâ€™s Lightweight Casual Walking Athletic Shoes Breathable Running Slip-On Sneakers 8.5 US Gray
- Stretch breathable mesh upper expand with your foot when you walk. More comfortable closely fit to help you reduce irritation.
- The soft sole is made from durable and MD outsole, which provides the user with the enough buffer between feet and ground.
- Suitable for golf, daily walking, casual, outdoor, sports, tourism, camping, horse riding, driving, walking and etc.Perfect choice to pair with any sport or causal assemble.
- ATTENTION: Please confirm the size chart, CM is foot length. Be sure your feet to make sure the sports shoes fitness：US size 5=CN size 35=22.5cm,US size 6=CN size 36=23cm,US size 6.5=CN size 37=23.5cm,US size 7=CN size 38=24cm,US size 8=CN size 39=24.5cm,US size 8.5=CN size 40=25cm, US size 9=CN size 41=25.5cm, US size 10=CN size 42=26cm
One mother meets a young man who reminds her of her own son. She feels a motherly connection and attempts to reach out as she knows her son was once in his shoes.
"Ma'am excuse me can you spot me for some money?"
A young man approached me, startling me a bit. I could tell he had fallen on some hard times. He was dressed in baggy clothes, the style for this age, but his clothes were dirty and he was a bit too skinny in this mothers' eyes. He looked around in the typical paranoid fashion, his eyes darting back and forth. This was a look I had seen too many times.
The effects of Meth or some other hard drug are not so easy to disguise when you have met those demons face to face through the life of your own child. They become all too familiar.
He reminded me of my own son when his life was in total disarray. There was a lost look about him.
Was he well?
Why hasn't he called?
"Of course," I said, laying a couple dollars on the counter.
I wanted to give more but I could not help but worry what he may do with the money.
I looked over to see he was buying a cheap phone.
My thoughts continued...
Did he need a phone for work or would he be buying it to make another drug transaction?
Was this phone considered a need?
What was his story?
Had he eaten today?
Did his mom also wonder when he would call?
There were times in the past when I would not hear from my son for weeks.
The ugly world had enticed him to the point that I had to let go.
I am sure there were times when he too had to rely on the kindness of strangers.
Tough love is not for the faint of heart.
A mother's heart is not made for tough love.
It goes against the grain of who we are.
It is the only thing we have left to do in order to save our children.
"Let him fall hard," they told me.
With all my love...
That was exactly what I did!
It hurt like hell and I wanted to retract every NO I told him.
In the long run, it was his salvation.
The drugs... thankfully, no longer keep my son bound.
Truely a a hell that few can escape, but a prison that is always ready to capture him once more.
I stood there as if everything was moving in slow motion.
I pondered many thoughts.
Was this a divine intervention?
Was I being tested?
A reminder perhaps...
Only by the Grace of God go I.
"I hope you will call your mother," I said softly as I walked away.
I wanted to hug him and tell him I loved him.
I did not know him but as a mother, I had that inherent knowing,
Something was not right..
I hurt for the mother of this young man.
I hurt for the possible life he may be leading.
I could only hope that he was buying this phone for all the right reasons.