Best Winter Nike Shoes in 2021
Nike Air Monarch Iv Mens 415445 Style: 415445-001 Size: 8 M US black
- MEN'S LEATHER SNEAKERS: Leather upper features overlays for support and perforations for airflow.
- COMFORTABLE TRAINING: Foam Phylon midsole and full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit cushions for comfort and support.
- NATURAL MOTION: Solid rubber outsole is durable and provides traction over varied surfaces.
- LIGHTWEIGHT GYM SHOE: Mesh shoe tongue enhances breathability and heel pull tab helps with easy on and off
- NIKE MEN'S SHOE: Imported and man made with synthetic sole
Nike Men's Court Borough Mid Winter Shoe Dark Grey/Hyper Crimson Size 11 M US
- Water-repellent finish on the upper helps keep you dry.
- Internal neoprene bootie provides additional warmth and comfort.
- Drop-in Lunarlon cushioning system provides lightweight cushioning.
- Thick boot laces offer durability and easy grip.
- Rugged rubber outsole provides durable traction in cold-weather conditions.
Nike Women's Tanjun Running Sneaker Black/White 6
- Breathable textile upper for lightweight comfort.
- Foam midsole/outsole offers lightweight cushioning.
Nike Men's Ebernon Mid Winter Sneakers (9 D US, Wheat/Wheat/Black)
- Synthetic Leather upper in a mid top sneaker style with a round toe
- Lace up entry for a secure fit
- Cushioned collar and tongue for added comfort
- Rubber outsole with a durable traction tread
- Soft lining with a comfort footbed
Nike Men's Manoa Leather Boot Black Size 12 M US
- Mid-height upper offers comfort and support
- Overlays throughout provide durability
- Full-grain leather provideds a premium look and water resistant durability
Nike Women's Air Max Dia Running Shoes (Black/Summit White, 10)
- Max Air unit provides underfoot cushioning
- Synthetic and textile upper gives comfortable support
- Minimal upper and clear TPU around the Max Air unit exaggerate the aesthetic of air
- Exaggerated midsole gives a lifted look
- Rubber around the perimeter of the outsole offers traction and stability
Nike Air Force 1 Foamposite Cup Mens Fashion Sneakers (10.5 D(M) US) Black/Black/Black
- Lace closure and an adjustable Velcro strap to keep you held comfortably in place
- Foamposite upper
- Rubber outsole for some truly excellent traction
- Nike “Swoosh” branding
- High-top sneaker
Nike Men's Benassi Just Do It Athletic Sandal, Black/White Noir/Blanc, 9.0 Regular US
- SPORTY STYLE: Lightweight sports slide sandal for men with a bold Nike logo embellished on the strap for plush comfort and an athletic look.
- CASUAL COMFORT: Sandal has injected Phylon midsole that doubles as an outsole for lightweight cushioning. Its soft midsole foam and jersey lining provide comfort so you can enjoy a relaxed, premium experience.
- NATURAL MOTION: Men's Nike slides have flex grooves help the slide move with your foot, while foam outsole provides impact protection.
- SPORT SANDAL: Men's slides with one-piece, synthetic leather strap for durability that has jersey lining for a soft feel.
- NIKE SLIDES: Imported with synthetic sole
Nike Women's Tanjun Running Shoe
- 100% Authentic
- Brand New
- Original Packaging
Nike Men's Free RN 5.0 Running Shoe, Black/Black/Black, Size 9.5
- Brand: Nike
- Materials: upper / outsole
- Toe Style:
- Closure Type:
Tips on Removing Mud Stains from Sneakers
There is nothing worse than getting mud stains all over your sneakers.
The first thing that you will need is a scrub brush or a small toothbrush, baking soda and water. You will only need about a teaspoon of baking soda. Mix the baking soda with a small amount of water to make a paste. You can then scrub the paste into the mud spots. You may need to do a bit of scrubbing in order to get the ground in mud out. Once you finish scrubbing you will want to take some water and scrub out the paste. You can use the same scrub brush or toothbrush to remove all of the paste. Just keep dipping the brush in water and scrub until all the paste is gone.
If the solution above does not work you can also try using another solutions that uses a table spoon of bleach mixed with a cup of water. Once it is mixed you can use a scrub brush to remove the stain from the sneaker. Only use this solution on your sneaker if you have white sneakers. With colored sneakers you do not want to put any bleach on them. You can use some laundry detergent as well to scrub out the mud stains from the sneakers. Remember that the stains will not instantly come out of the sneakers, it will take a little bit of elbow grease.
The last tip is to make sure that the stain does not sit on the sneaker for too long. Mud stains should be immediately removed from the sneakers. If you allow the mud stains to sit for too long they may be harder to remove, depending on how deeply ground in the stains are. Taking the time to clean the stains will help your sneakers to last longer, and keep them looking brand new. If the laces have stains on them you can take them out and hand wash them. Just soak the laces in a cup of water with a little detergent and a teaspoon of vinegar and the mud stain will be gone.