Best Way To Keep White Shoes Clean in 2023
ChomChom Roller Dog Hair Remover, Cat Hair Remover, Pet Hair Remover
- Remove your pet dog and cat hair easily from couches, beds, comforters, blankets and more.
- Reusable, Sturdy Pet Hair Remover Tool: No need for sticky tapes or adhesive paper. The roller can be reused over and over again.
- NO Batteries or Power Source Required. Simply use short back and forth strokes with the roller to capture all pet hair and lint into the dust receptacle.
- Easy To Clean: Pet hair, lint, etc can simply be removed from the dust receptacle.
- 100% Reusable, Eco-Friendly
Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Saute, Yogurt Maker, and Warmer, 6 Quart, 14 One-Touch Programs
- Best Selling Model: America’s most loved multi cooker, built with the latest 3rd generation technology, the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve desired results every time
- Cooks Fast and Saves Time: The Instant Pot Duo multi-cooker combines 7 appliances in one: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker and warmer – and cooks up to 70% faster
- Consistently Delicious: 14 one-touch Smart Programs put cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts and more on autopilot – with tasty results
- Easy to Clean: Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel lid and components and accessories are dishwasher safe
- Plenty of Recipes: Free Instant Pot app on iOS and Android devices is, loaded with hundreds of recipes for any cuisine to get you started on your culinary adventure. Millions of users provide support and guidance in the many Instant Pot online communities
- Advanced Safety Protection - The 10+ built-in safety features, including Overheat Protection, Safety Lock and more to ensure safe pressure cooking
- Most Popular Size Capacity: 6-quart large capacity cooks for up to 6 people – perfect for families, and also great for meal prepping and batch cooking for singles and smaller households
- Stainless Steel Inner Pot: The Instant Pot stainless steel inner pot is made with a 3-ply bottom for durability and is healthy and dishwasher-safe
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it’s gross, it’s gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymatic bacteria that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it’s been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas -- anywhere stains happen.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED An Amazon best seller for a reason. If your stains and odors aren’t gone, neither is your money. We’ll refund it in full
O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop, Bucket Floor Cleaning System
- Exclusive bucket design has built-in wringer that allows for hands-free wringing
- Deep-cleaning microfiber removes and absorbs tough dirt and grime
- High-quality foot pedal designed to activate spin wringing, allowing the level of moisture to be controlled
- Features Splash Guard to keep splash and spray inside bucket when wringing.Do not expose to excessive sunlight
- Compatible with the EasyWring Mop Refill
mDesign Medium Laundry Mesh Wash Bag - Fine Weave Fabric, Zipper Closure, Washing Machine and Dryer Safe, Protect Lingerie, Delicates, Underwear, Bras, Leggings - Great Travel Bag - 2 Pack - White
- GENEROUSLY SIZED: Bag provides ample space for your favorite clothing items like sports bras, sweaters, scarves, knit clothing, shirts, shoes, active wear, yoga pants, socks, baby clothes and plush toys; Convenient for separating dark/light clothing and for keeping under garments protected while washing; Provides plenty of space for water and soap to circulate and clean your garments thoroughly, also allows air to circulate in the dryer so that clothes dry quickly and completely; Set of 2
- PROTECTION FOR CLOTHING: Reliably protects your delicate garments from tears, rips, snags, stretching and other damage in even the toughest washing or drying cycle; Keep bra clasps contained inside the bag so they do not catch and snag other clothing in the washing machine; The easy-pull smart zipper has an elastic cover - secure zipper, and tuck the end under the elastic band to prevent damage to other garments and your washer/dryer; Great for home, apartment, condo, dorms, RVs, campers
- MULTI-PURPOSE STORAGE: Perfect home essential for laundry rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, closets; Great for storing extra clothing, blankets and linens to keep them clean; Perfect storage bag for purses; Use inside luggage when traveling to sort clothing, separate clean/dirty items, keep shoes separated and protect fine items; Ideal for storing camping needs, sporting goods, beach items; Throw a pouch in your purse, duffel, backpack, beach bag, baby diaper bags, suitcase for handy storage
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of durable, high-performance breathable, fine weave synthetic micro mesh fabric that allows water and air to circulate; Safe for use in washing machine and dryer
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Each Measures 12" x 16"
Clorox Bleach Pen Gel, 4 Pens
- BLEACH PEN: This portable bleach pen with a dual tip applicator is a convenient way to clean around the house or on the go
- DUAL-TIPPED: The dual-tipped applicator has a fine point for targeted spot treatment and a broad scrubber for larger stains
- SPOT CLEANER: This Clorox bleach stain remover for whites works great on solid whites or mostly whites – the precise application control of the pen allows you to easily target a stain on a pattern
- STAIN REMOVER: This bleach stick removes tough stains like mold, mildew, coffee, tea, berry juice red wine, and is great for cleaning caulking and grout in kitchens and bathrooms
- BLEACH ON THE GO: Easily stick this bleach pen in your purse, in the car, or in a kitchen drawer - say goodbye to stains wherever you are
Bio Clean: Eco Friendly Hard Water Stain Remover (20oz Large)- Our Professional Cleaner Removes Tough Water Stains From Shower Doors, Windshields, Windows, Chrome, Tiles, Toilets, Granite, Steel e.c.t
- PROFESSIONAL HARD WATER SPOT REMOVER: Get the powerful industrial and commercial strength that takes stains, spots, rust, mildew, and mold out! Remove years of unwanted hard minerals. Remove etched in hard water build up, limescale and rust. No matter how many years the stains have been building up. Bio-Clean completely eliminates and removes the stains, like they were never there.
- SAFE AND ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY: Abrasive based and made from a non-chemical compound. Smells Great and works Amazing! Biodegradable formula produces no bad smell or harmful fumes.
- REMOVE CALCIUM MINERAL LIMESCALE ACID RAIN AND RUST STAINS: Bio-Clean Hard water stain remover has safe abrasives that effectively eliminates hard water stains, rust, and limescale from: Shower doors, Shower stalls, Shower Glass, Windshields, Windows, Glass, BBQ, Barbecue, Chrome, Tile, Toilets, Granite, Steel, Fiberglass, Pools, Bath tubs, Sinks, Granite, Marble, Chrome, Boats, Autos, Brass, Stone, Metals, Porcelain, Corian, Brass, Aluminum, Stainless Steel & Hard Vinyl.
- RESTORE and RENEW: Treatment for mild to severe hard water stains. Treat and seal surfaces that look foggy and hazed. Bring your surfaces back to life. Our polish cleaner will completely restore your surfaces, leaving a clear, beautiful and shined surface.
- TRUSTED by professionals and homeowners for regular and detail cleaning- without worries. Bio-Clean is successfully used in hospitals, nursing homes, manufacturing plants, hotels, supermarkets and other public facilities with difficult to clean surfaces. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Lab Tested & Industry Approved . You get 100% money back guarantee within 60 days of purchase.
Cali White ACTIVATED CHARCOAL & ORGANIC COCONUT OIL TEETH WHITENING TOOTHPASTE, MADE IN USA, Best Natural Whitener, Vegan, Fluoride Free, Sulfate Free, Organic, Black Tooth Paste, PACIFIC MINT (4oz)
- "NATURE’S ANSWER TO TEETH WHITENING” We teamed up with Mother Nature to deliver a toothpaste with the most effective whitening and detoxifying ingredients on earth. Food Grade Activated Charcoal (Active Carbon), Certified Organic Coconut Oil, and Baking Soda create a powerful teeth whitening ( blanqueador de dientes ) effect with zero tooth sensitivity.
- MADE IN USA - VEGAN - FLUORIDE FREE - SLS FREE - GLUTEN FREE - PEROXIDE FREE - NO TRICLOSAN - NO PARABENS - SAFE FOR KIDS
- ORAL DETOX FOR A HAPPIER, HEALTHIER MOUTH - Bad Breath Treatment - Infused with the antiseptic and remineralizing properties of Diatomaceous Earth, Tea Tree Oil, Coconut Oil, Xylitol and Peppermint Oil. Includes all the ingredients needed for a natural everyday toothpaste #MOMAPPROVED
- A CHARCOAL TOOTHPASTE THAT ACTUALLY TASTES GOOD WITH NO MESS! Our Pacific Mint flavor cures bad breath and will leave your mouth feeling fresh like a day at the beach. Naturally flavored with Xylitol and Peppermint Oil. Keep your sink clean with no need to use the messy powder version of charcoal.
The First Years Stack Up Cup Toys
- COLORFUL BABY TOYS: 8 brightly colored cups stack together with Unique Holes in the Bottom for water play
- STACKING CUPS: Children love to fit toy cups together, stack them up, or turn them over and hide things underneath
- BABY DEVELOPMENT TOYS: Large numbers on the bottom to practice counting & number recognition
- Made without BPA, lead or phthalates
Leather Honey Leather Conditioner, Best Leather Conditioner Since 1968. for Use on Leather Apparel, Furniture, Auto Interiors, Shoes, Bags and Accessories. Non-Toxic and Made in The USA!
- OUR LEATHER CONDITIONER WAS INVENTED OVER 50 YEARS AGO WITH MILLIONS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS. Same time-tested formula used today!
- ONE TREATMENT LASTS SIX MONTHS OR LONGER. Deeply penetrates into the leather's pores to protect new leather and rejuvenate old leather. Softens, moisturizes and promotes flexibility leaving your leather feeling and looking beautiful! A little goes a long way; no need to reapply monthly as with other products.
- THIS LEATHER CONDITIONER PROLONGS THE LIFE OF ALL TYPES OF LEATHER, including leather furniture and upholstery, automobile and motorcycle seats, boots, gloves, purses, jackets, saddles and tack. Non-toxic, non-solvent, not sticky, no odor and does not contain silicone. Water, snow and rain repellent formula. Not for use on suede or faux leather/vinyl.
- UNLIMITED 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you're not satisfied, return the product at any time for a full refund.
- A LEATHER CONDITIONER THAT IS MADE IN THE USA by a small family business owned by the grandchildren of the original inventor. Use with Leather Honey Leather Cleaner, also available on Amazon!
The Basics of Professional Painting
This takes you through the basics of painting, how to roll and handle a brush as well as what paint to use and how to clean up latex mistakes.
That is why a good painter has to know at least the basics of all the building trades. He will know if a gutter, flashing, or roof is leaking and causing problems with the paint. Or even if a landscaper had placed plants or sprinklers too close to a house thus keeping the siding continuously wet. Many water related things can cause paint failure. Anyone who doesn't troubleshoot and repair the other problems as they paint is nothing more than a paint slapper, and has no right to call themselves a professional.
Another good thing to remember is that water can run (soak) uphill. Thus the only way that you can ensure a lasting paint job is to seal it completely before painting. Some people try to say that a house needs to breathe to be healthy. They are absolutely right, that is why they build vents into a house. On the other hand they have enough built in and don't need any extra which is why they put vapor seals under the siding and also why all cracks should be sealed up with caulk before painting. This has a dual benefit, one being that it has a slight positive effect on heating and cooling bills as air is blocked from getting into the walls, thus forcing heat or cold to go through all layers of insulation to get in. The other good reason for caulking all cracks is that water can't get in them then and be held there by the size of the crack till it causes the paint to peel.
If you always seal everything as airtight as you can then the paint applied afterwards will last. Remember if the house was built right to begin with it has enough vents for air flow. And if air can't get under the siding to deliver cold or heat to the walls vapor barrier then the cold and heat has to go thru the siding to get in and depending on the type of siding as to how much insulation value that adds to a house.
Now that we have covered sealing the house let's address the actual painting. Surely you have heard that oil and water don't mix, well that is still true in painting. Oil based paint can go over a water based paint once the water is thoroughly dried out of the paint. A water based paint can't go over an oil without doing special preparation because the oil never really fully dries out, thus you end up trying to mix oil and water and it will easily peel or fall off then.
However if you first use an oil primer over an oil paint and then lightly sand that primer, follow it with a latex primer and then the latex paint you can successfully use a latex (water) based paint over an oil.
Oil based paints are great for interior kitchens and baths or anywhere inside you want a hard durable surface that can be washed many times over. If it is so hard and durable why not use it outside then? The reason is that it needs to be in a climate controlled area because it is so hard that it doesn't expand or contract very well. So when used outdoors it develops tiny cracks that let water in behind it causing it to peel. Latex on the other hand is very flexible and expands and contracts easily while maintaining its seal, thus making it perfect for outdoor use. A flat latex is not at all washable and washes off easily with soap and water. While a high gloss latex washes well and is almost as durable as an oil. Some people don't like that high gloss look. They say it looks too commercial. Use as high of a gloss as will look right to you because the higher the gloss is, the more durable the paint is. A satin sheen usually mixes the best of all in that it is washable / durable yet while it has a little gloss to it, it isn't enough to be easily noticed.
Other things to keep in mind when picking a paint is that the higher the gloss is, the easier it will be to see minor imperfections that all walls have. Thus I recommend the novelist use a satin sheen so that it will be durable, wash well and help hide their imperfections in their preparation. I also recommend they stick with latex paints because if they drip a little on something it doesn't belong on then it will still be possible to clean it up without harming most things even after it has dried. Just use a little denatured alcohol and a rag to scrub it off with. The only things it would harm is latex (water) based items like paint which is almost non-existent.
Now when it comes down to the basics of painting you always roll walls in the pattern of a "W" always crosshatching in opposite directions over your work as you work your way down. Leave the last few inches at top and bottom and near corners and edges for you to paint with a brush.
The trick to painting a nice line with a brush is to load the brush with paint knocking the excess off one side of it. Then with the loaded side towards the line place it a little bit away from the line and press down until a little bead forms next to the brush. Pull your brush towards the line watching that bead edge so it never crosses the line. By gradually feeding into the line you are less likely to make mistakes and will have more control over exactly where your line ends up. If painting letters use a brush that is less than 1/3 the width of the body of the letter so you can still start in the middle and gradually feed into the edge.