Best Walking Shoes For Baby Boy in 2021
Baby Sneakers Girls Boys Mesh First Walkers Shoes 6 9 12 18 24 Months Yellow Size 18-24 Months Toddler
Stride Rite Boys' SR Keegan Sneaker, Blue, 4 M US Toddler
- Bullet Point 1
- Bullet Point 2
- Bullet Point 3
- Bullet Point 4
- Bullet Point 5
DEBAIJIA Baby First-Walking Shoes 1-4 Years Kid Shoes Trainers Toddler Infant Boys Girls Soft Sole Non Slip Mesh Breathable Lightweight TPR Material Slip-on Sneakers Outdoor
- [Material]: Mesh + TPR material. Shoe is made of high quality material , durable and provide the protection from rough surfaces and dirty floors.The makings of the sole is TPR material with good flexibility and elasticity and good anti-slip properties.
- [Size]: Suitable for 1-4 year-old children. 4 US Child: Insole length: 12.5 cm, recommended age: 6-12 Months; 5 US Child: Insole length: 13.5 cm, recommended age: 12-18 Months; 6 US Child: Insole length: 14.5 cm, recommended age: 18-30 Months; 7 US Child: Insole length: 15.5 cm, recommended age: 30-42 Months; 8 US Child: Insole length: 16.5 cm, recommended age: 42-54 Months. The products are made in China. The size printed on the products follow CN standard.
- [Non-slip Outsoles]: Perfect for use indoors and especially on hard surfaces like wooden and laminate flooring. When babies and toddlers are on the move they need shoes that are lightweight and flexible.
- [Easy to Put On and Take Off]: Slip-on, easy to put on and take off. The simple classic design makes your kids more fashionable. It's the best gift for friends and family, and suitable for all the season.
- [Notice]: We suggest you choose a larger size, about 0.5-1 cm longer than the foot. To ensure the size is correct we politely ask you to measure your baby's feet before purchasing. Our products are made in China, so the size marked on the shoes is CN size. We have converted it to the US size according to the length of the shoes. So if you receive your goods with the size different from your order, please don't worry, you get the correct product.Thanks for your understanding.
HsdsBebe Baby Boys Girls Pu Leather Hard Bottom Walking Sneakers Toddler Rubber Sole Fisrt Walkers Infant Cartoon Slippers Crib Shoes (12-18 Months Toddler, Bear-Cream White)
- WELL MADE - High quality Pu Leather upper,breathable and sweat absorbing polyester material lining,sturdy rubber sole with grips prevent falls and good support .
- STYLISH - Hand sewing makes shoes Textured and Durable,The cartoon animals on the toes are very Cute.
- FLEXIBLE- Hook and Loop straps closure for easy on and off, and the most importantly, stay on your child's feet and Never fall off.
- COMFORTABLE - Soft ,Lightweight and Sturdy bottom design perfect for new walkers play outside,inside of the shoes is wide and there is enough space for the baby's feet to grow, which will be the best choice for the baby with chubby feet!
- GUARANTEE - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Zero Hassle Returns - Return Your Shoes for Any Reason
Lidiano Baby Non Slip Rubber Sole Cartoon Walking Slippers Crib Shoes Infant/Toddler (12-18 Months, Blue Car)
- Slip-on baby shoes with cute cartoon patterns
- Soft non-skid waterproof rubber sole
- Size:0-6 Months,Sole Length: 4.33"/11cm;Size:6-12 Months,Sole Length:4.72" /12cm;Size:12-18 Months,Sole Length:5.11"/ 13cm
- Note:The Months size is just for referance,please measure the feet before place the order,your Baby's feet should be a little smaller than insole length
- Contact US ASAP If not satisfied with our products
Baby Deer High Top Leather First Walker (Infant/Toddler),White,3 M US Infant
- Little feet deserve a big fashion upgrade with these sweet and modern Baby Deer boots
- Lace up closure for an adjustable fit
- Rubber sole
Stride Rite Boys' Soft Motion Jamie Sneaker, Navy/White, 4.5 XW US Toddler
- rounded edges to decrease stumbles and falls
- deep flex grooves enables baby’s natural movement
- twill linings with anti-microbial treatment reduces odor
- hook & loop for easy on/off and adjustability
- memory foam insole for enhanced comfort
HLMBB Baby Shoes Sneakers Infant for Girls Boys Walking Tennis Canvas Pink Toddler (5.5 W US 12-18 Months Toddler)
- Size: Please measure your kids' feet at first. Or you can take the size guide chart as reference. The Us size mark is not accurate.
- Material: Canvas & fabric upper material with soft out sole for babies first walking train and first walk. All material is environmentally
- Design: It is very Ergonomic design particularl for prewalker babies. And clasp hook and loop easy to release and fasten when wearing. And Big cap to reduce pressure for babies toe. 1/6 front place of the shoes is set with groove for feet bending freely.
- Feature: Lightweight and Soft material enable you kids to enjoy themselves and feels no any burden on their feet.
- Application: The baby shoes are workable is for baby girl boy at age 6-9 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-27 months for their activities like aerobics exercises, indoor outdoor light sports, garden, lawn, park, street walking, shopping.
Meckior Infant Baby Boys Girls Classic PU Leather Wedding Loafers Brogue Toddler Oxford Dress Shoes First Steps Walking Flat Lazy Crib Shoe (12-18 Months Toddler, A/White)
- 【MATERIAL】High Quality Pu Leather Material, No Any Stimulation To The Skin Of Baby.
- 【SOFT】Soft Soles, Rubber With High Quality, Comfortable And Soft, More Safe And Reliable, Let Mom Assured.
- 【CLASSIC&SIMPLE DESIGN】Oxford Featuring Lace-Up , Brogue Oxford Dress Shoes Suit For Both Casual And Formal Wear, Great Daily Uniform Wedding Shoes For Boys And Girls.Great For Crawling,Walking,Playing.Whether It's a Holiday, Birthday Or Wedding, The Baby Shoe's Brogue Details Will Look Darling On Your Infant's Feet.
- 【PERFECT GIFT IDEA】Makes a Perfect Baby Shower, Birthday Present Or "Just Because" For Your Very Own Little Love. Best Shower Gift For Newborn.
- 【Friendly Reminder】 The Size Chart Is Just For Your Reference,Please Refer To The Size Chart And Measure Your Baby's Feet Before Ordering This Dress Shoes.If Any Quality Problems With Our Shoes, You’Re Welcome To Return It For a Replacement Pair Or Complete Refund
Native Kids unisex-baby Jefferson Water Shoe,pigeon grey/shell white,5 Medium US Toddler
- Water-friendly, fast drying, lightweight foam
- Easy clean
- Durable rubber rand & toe cap
Baby Shoes: Do You Bugaloo?
Here is my review of Bugaloo crib shoes, along with some insight to discovering much more than just a pair of shoes.
My youngest son is 9 months old and he has just discovered the excitement of mobility. He is always scooting towards the next big adventure. An adventure to him is making it to the dog dish before I get there! Recently, I decided that socks were just not enough for his little feet. I had tried baby shoes in the past, but his tiny toes would curl up and the hard soles seemed uncomfortable against his feet. I tried shoes that were designed for growing feet, like the Stride Rite baby stages shoes, and though they were a little more flexible and seemed to fit my son's feet nicely, he had them kicked off in a matter of seconds.
Through my circle of friends I learned about Robeez. These shoes were different because they were made with soft soles and the cinched ankle meant the shoe would stay on my baby's feet. This type of shoe is called a Crib shoe. Best for babies who are pre-walking because the soft sole won't bunch up their feet and they have wiggle room for their toes. Not to mention the cute colors and patterns, Robeez seemed like the perfect shoe for my baby.
I started searching for Robeez online, and found that they averaged between $25.00-$35.00 plus shipping! Now, I don't know about you, but I am not willing to drop that kind of coin on a pair of shoes that my son might wear for a few months. So began my bargain shopping. I was determined not to spend one cent more than $20.00 including any shipping costs. I searched Ebay only to find the auctions climbing towards this price range prior to calculating shipping. I checked out Amazon.com and the same situation, ok prices but crazy shipping. So I thought I would look on Craigslist and see what I could get there. There were a lot of ads posted with used Robeez offered up for $8.00 if you didn't mind some scuffs and stains, through $20.00 new. So I had found some pairs for my price, but that would still mean getting in my car and driving there to get my shoes. There had to be a better option. I was a penny pinching mother on a mission!
At Target they have look-a-like versions of the Robeez shoes for $12.99. I was considering buying these, but I did not like the feel of the leather or the cut and paste look of the designs. They were cute but not cute enough for me to buy them right away. So I forged ahead in search of the perfect shoes for the perfect price.
I have always been supportive of Moms in business. There is a website called Etsy www.etsy.com/ where women sell their handmade products. I have always been inspired by these women who have a talent and can turn it into something amazing. If only I could create something that people would want to buy from me, that would be so rewarding! Unfortunately I do not have a crafty bone in my body. After more research and playing on Etsy I came across a page for Bugaloo featuring these adorable crib shoes and I had to do a double take when I saw the price, $15.00 each pair! The announcement at the top of the page said that she had launched her own website at: www.bugalookids.com/ so I headed over there and found exactly what I had set out to find - high quality and affordable shoes for my baby. Her webpage was very eyecatching and I have to say cute. The pictures are clear and I knew exactly what I was buying. It was interesting enough to keep me reading all about Bugaloo shoes and her mission. Through her "About Us" link I learned that the maker of these fantastic shoes is Heidi Wells and the reason why these shoes are priced so reasonably is because she runs her business from her home. She does not pay for overhead or marketing her product and in doing so, she passes on the savings to me, the consumer.
One thing that struck me was that she donates 5% of every purchase to International Justice Mission, which is an organization that fights sex and slave trafficking, a cause that she is passionate about through her love of children from all over the world.
So not only was I getting super cute shoes for about half the cost of Robeez, but part of the money I was spending would be donated to a good cause! Could it get any better than this?
Yes it could. After much difficulty in keeping my goal on not spending more than $20.00, I had to narrow down my choice to one pair of shoes. My son was going to be a Lion for Halloween so I found the "Leo" shoes to be perfect for my first choice. Shipping only cost me $3.00 so for $18.00 I managed to come in a couple bucks short of my goal. I anxiously awaited my treasure to come in the mail. Less than 3 days later I was delighted to find the shoes in my mailbox and immediately got them out of the packaging and placed them on my son's feet. They were so soft and they slid right on my little boy's feet. He laughed and grabbed at them, but they did not come off. Whew! They passed the grab and squirm test!
Later that evening after my son was tucked away in his crib, I decided to do a closer examination of these shoes. Each stitch was in it's place and the sole was soft and comfortable. The sweet lion's face was tuggable and did not come apart after I gave it a good tug. As I traced the word "Roar" that was on the right shoe, I felt confident these shoes were made with love. Besides price, these shoes were awesome because they were created by someone who's passion is helping children. They aren't produced by machines and conveyer belts, but inspected with human hands and the utmost care. This means a lot to me. I feel that my son's shoes really are one of a kind.
Every where I have gone with him, I have gotten so many compliments. People stop me in the grocery store to tell me how cute his shoes are. During our walks, other parents ask where I got the Robeez and I proudly tell them these are Bugaloo shoes. Some Moms have even gone as far as taking the shoe off his foot and giving it a good once over before telling me they really are cuter than Robeez and when I tell them what I paid their eyes get really big and I can tell they are thinking about all the money they spent on their kids shoes!
So I mentioned it does get better than getting a great pair of shoes for a great price. I visited the Bugaloo site again to cruise around some more and I discovered that she has an affiliate program. This means that if you refer people to the Bugaloo site, and they purchase something, you get 10% of that sale. I am always looking for ways to make some change, and because I really loved this product I knew I wanted to sign up. Heidi makes it really easy for her affiliates as she has created several banners of all shapes, styles and sizes to display on your blog, webpage, wherever you wish. All I had to do was copy the code onto my blog. The attractive banners do all the work for me. That and my confidence in her product. I have only been an affiliate for a couple of weeks and so far I have earned enough to pay for my shoes and get another pair! Almost $30.00! You don't have to use your earnings to buy stuff from her, she pays you by check and you decide what to do with your earnings!
The only way I can describe my feelings about Bugaloo shoes is Victorious. I win on all sides. Great product. Superb quality. Great price. Super cute original designs. Made by someone I can admire. Portions donated to a worthy cause. Plus I can make some extra money with a few clicks! No wonder I feel like Rocky Balboa running up those steps right now!
So if you are in the market for baby shoes, before you drop your money on Robeez, pop on over to the Bugaloo website and take a look around. You have nothing to lose, except maybe ten to fifteen bucks if you buy those other crib shoes!