Best Vasque Hiking Shoes in 2021
Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe,Dark Earth/Chili Pepper,10.5 M US
Vasque Men's Juxt Multisport Shoe,Peat/Sudan Brown,10.5 M
- Sporty shoe for day hiking with approach-shoe durability, stability and comfort
- 1.6mm suede leather upper
- Highly tunable lace system
- Molded EVA and TPU Plate midsole for stability
- Vasque Off the Grid rubber outsole for added comfort
Vasque Men's Grand Traverse Hiking Shoe, Magnet/Pesto, 10.5 M US
- Athletic shoe comfort
- Webbing Heel Lock
- Poron Strobel
- TPU Heel
- Vibram Ibex with Ideograph and Mega grip Compounds Outsole
Vasque Men's Breeze III Low GTX Waterproof Hiking Boot, Magnet / Lizard, 12
- Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort waterproof membrane provides guaranteed protection in wet environments while also being highly breathable. Dual density EVA footbed for additional cushion, comfort and support. A.T.C. (All Terrain Compound) midsole with EVA cushioning pods provides excellent shock absorption and supportive comfort. Molded TPU shank. Vibram® Contact Grip outsole with Megagrip compound offers the perfect blend of flexibility, traction, and support. Built on the Arc Tempo+ last.
- The Vasque® Breeze III Low GTX hiking boot lets you take a fast-paced hike in comfort, no matter what the terrain throws your way.
- Ideal hiking boot for day hiking, lightweight overnight trips, and hiking on mixed trail conditions.
- 2.0mm waterproof nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant air mesh upper for outstanding comfort and durability.
- Padded tongue and collar for extra comfort.
Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Gore-Tex Hiking Boot, Beluga/Old Gold,10.5 M US
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex technology
- Dual-density molded PU footbed
- Molded EVA foam midsole
- Vibram Nuasi rubber compound
- A nubuck-and-mesh combination upper creates an attractive and durable mid-height hiking shoe.
Vasque Women's Grand Traverse Hiking Shoe,Aluminum/Hot Coral,9 M US
- Vibram ibex sole
- Dual-density EVA foam footbed
- Molded EVA midsole
- Designed for speed over a variety of terrain, Vasque gives you the comfort of an athletic shoe with the performance of an approach boot.
Vasque Men's Breeze LT Low GTX Gore-Tex Waterproof Breathable Hiking Boot, Anthracite/red, 11 M
- The breeze Lite low Gore-Tex is a streamlined hiking shoe for fast and light Trail adventures. Save on weight, while taking full advantage of best-in-class traction and waterproofing
- The GORE-TEX waterproof membrane blocks moisture from the outside, while allowing moisture inside to evaporate
- The upper is a synthetic microfiber, abrasion resistant mesh with a anatomical high rebound footbed Dual density compression molded enduralast EVA midsole
- Features Vibram Megagrip Outsole for sure footing across varying surfaces and a dual density compression molded enduralast EVA for comfort
- A synthetic microfiber upper provides all-day breathability, while delivering improved fit for more comfortable trail miles
- closure type: Lace-Up
Vasque Women's Mesa Trek Low UltraDry Waterproof Hiking Shoe, Ebony/Baltic, 10 M US
- The mesa Trek low UltraDry is a lightweight women’s hiking shoe that channels trail running expertise into a streamlined hiker. Go lighter, go faster, go further
- Low top hiker delivers responsive hiking, thanks to precision fit and a flexible midsole that beg for miles straight out of the box
- Hit the trail without hesitation thanks to an UltraDry Waterproof membrane
- Vasque traction Plus outsole that delivers confidence underfoot, no matter terrain and conditions
- Average weight per Pair: 1 lb. 5 oz. (592G)
Vasque Talus at Low UltraDry Hiking Shoe - Men's Glazed Ginger/Brindle, 9.5
- Upper Material: nubuck leather, mesh
- Waterproofing: UltraDry membrane
- Closure: lace
- Last: Perpetuum
Vasque Womens Breeze LT Low GTX Gore-Tex Waterproof Breathable Hiking Shoe, Blue/Red, 8
5 Hiking Boot Reviews
Want boots that keep your feet dry and don't riddle you with blisters? Check it out.
Outlander boot from Hi-Tec
This lightweight hiking boot has a waterproof suede and mesh upper, a cushioned mid sole and a Comfort Tec removable sockliner. It also has internal toe protection and multi directional traction. This shoe seems to break in easily requiring virtually no break in period, yet is found to be quite durable and long lasting. It also provides lasting comfort throughout the day. The shoe is quite breathable keeping feet cool.
Via Amazon this shoe runs $52. They put the regular price closer to $60. For being on the low end of the price scale this is without a doubt an awesome shoe.
Timberland Women's Chocorua Trail Boot
This shoe is made of a mix of material including leather, textile, and synthetic portions. The majority of the shoe is leather. It has a rubber sole, and a Gore Tex membrane for waterproofing. There is also a removable EVA footbed. The waterproofing on these shoes has demonstrated great performance. The shoes are comfortable and remain so for long periods of time. They seem to require little breaking in period.
Via Amazon this shoe ranges from $89 to $115.
Vasque Women's Breeze XCR Hiking Boot
The upper portion of this shoe consists or 2 mm Waterproof Nubuck leather and Airmesh fabric. This makes them waterproof yet breathable and perfect for hot days. The midsole is made up of molded EVA. It also has a footbed that is made of DryTech material. This boot requires no break in time. Sizing on this boot tend to run very small, with up to a size and a half difference in some cases. They are extremely comfortable yet supportive.
Via Amazon this shoe ranges from $120 to $160.
A popular new deviation from the typical hiking boot is the hiking shoe. Here are some of the most popular hiking shoes.
This shoe has an upper that is made of a combination of materials such as leather, webbing and mesh. It has a moisture wicking woven textile lining and a dual density compression molded EVA midsole. It provides excellent breathablility. They dry quickly and are very comfortable. Also they are available in an array of colors.
Via Amazon this ranges between $80 and $120.
Technia Women's Spider Low GTX Outdoor Cross-trainer
These shoes are definitely hi-tech they use Goretex to make them waterproof yet remain breathable.. There is a Net System that goes over the upper to ensure both grip and stability. The Tri-density rubber outsole provides torsional support, while softer lugs allow for adaptation to the terrain. Hard rubber cleats provide shock-absorbtion. Molded E.V. A. midsole reduces high impact when running. ((Amazon 2020) While they seem to rank high on the comfort scale the sizing tends to be a bit tricky and you might want to try these in person before buying online.
With the biggest price spread on Amazon these shoes range anywhere from $45 to $165.
Amazon.com s;=sporting-goods qid;=1246305014 sr;=1-9 searched 6/30/09