Best Urban Running Shoes in 2021
Salomon Men's X-Mission 3 Trail Running Shoes, Urban Chic/Black/Guacamole, 10
PUMA Women's CALI Sneaker White Black, 7 M US
- Fashion Lifestyle Sneaker
Salomon Men's Speedcross 4 CS Trail Running Shoe, urban chic/red ochre/tangelo, 7.5 D US
- The fourth generation of our legendary Speedcross lug pattern is an even hungrier monster for eating up soft, technical trails.
- Feel one with the trail with a precise combination of Sensifit with Quicklace, performance last shape and endoFit.
- Just enough to provide protection for technical trail running yet with the strategically placed weather-resistant functionality of ClimaSalomon.
- Salomon 2 year limited warranty
Under Armour Men's Charged Ultimate 3.0 Sneaker, Onyx White (102)/Black, 7 M US
- Durable, lightweight upper with lateral rubber forefoot wrap to provide optimal stability & traction
- External heel counter adds support & heel lockdown
- Cushioned sockliner molds to the shape of your foot, eliminating slippage & providing ideal underfoot comfort
- Full length EVA midsole for a stable cushioned platform with Charged Cushioning in the heel for a responsive ride
- Full length, non marking, rubber outsole increases durability, traction & support
New Balance Men's Fresh Foam Cruz Running Shoe,military urban grey/stone grey,8 D(M) US
- Fresh Foam midsole
- Features 8 mm drop with heel cushioning
- Fit Tip- Recommend 1/2 size bigger than typical new balance size
- Removable insert
- Fit Tip- Recommend 1/2 size bigger than typical new balance size
KEEZMZ Men's Running Shoes Fashion Breathable Sneakers Mesh Soft Sole Casual Athletic Lightweight Gray-44
- SUPER LIGHT-WEIGHT, BREATHABLE
- FITTING ADVISE: TRUE TO SIZE!
- Selection of good material, breathable, lightweight, comfortable shoes. Fashion unique durable, safe environmental protection material
- High elastic MD outsole,slip resistant,easy to manage any area;Suitable for party, sports, indoor, outdoor ,any occasion, casual and trend
- Men's Running Shoes Fashion Breathable Sneakers Mesh Soft Sole Casual Athletic Lightweight
Salomon Men's XA Pro 3D Trail Running Shoes, Black/Magnet/Quiet Shade, 9
- Stability : 3d chassis stabilizes the foot without sacrificing forefoot mobility
- Precise fit: sensifit with quick lace delivers a fast, comfortable fit for every foot
- Aggressive grip: contagrip with aggressive lug design ensures grip on all surfaces and terrain types
- Outsole: high abrasion contagrip / high traction contagrip . Protective heel cap
- Chassis: 3d advanced chassis
Salomon Men's Outline GTX Hiking Shoes, Urban Chic/Black/Green Milieu, 8.5
- Slim, athletic style : Built with a running last and integrated features, this sleek but technical shoe looks as light and agile as it feels.
- Sneaker-like comfort : Lightweight (330g) and engineered with great flexibility and foothold, OUTline is as comfortable as a running shoe.
- Outdoor readiness : 5mm deep lugs on the outsole, protective toe cap and a full GORE-TEX membrane offer all the outdoor adventure protection you need.
Reebok Men's Royal BB4500 HI2 Basketball Shoe, Navy/Washed/Blue/Camo, 8 M US
- Rubber Sole
adidas outdoor Terrex Swift R2 GTX Hiking Shoe - Men's Night Cargo/Black/Base Green, 10.0
- Fear no forecast
- Go all out in all weather
Watch Who You Follow?
There are leaders and then there are followers. With personal bankruptcy at an all time high, 56% of all marriages ending in divorce and depression running rampid, I think we had better take a real close look at who we follow.
According to a USA Today story, a group of shepherds in Turkey were surprised when they saw a single sheep jump off a nearby cliff and fall to its death. However they were even more shocked when the rest of the nearly 1500 sheep in the herd followed him. When it was all over the shepherds lost over $100,000 in livestock.
Do you remember that the bible often refers to people as sheep?
"Yeah Bob but we are not that dumb".
Alright, how about this:
Psychologist Ruth Brenda tested a theory she had with teenagers. She put kids together in groups of ten. Members of the group were instructed to raise their hand when the teacher pointed to the longest line on three separate charts. What one person in the group did not know is that the other nine had been instructed ahead of time to vote for the second longest line. The lines were clearly different and not even close to being the same length.
As the experiment began, the nine plants quickly raised their hands for the second longest line. The tenth student glanced around, looked briefly confused, and then slipped his/her hand up with the rest. Time after time, the tenth student would agree that a short line was longest just to keep from challenging the group consensus. This phenomenon was played out 75 percent of the time, and was consistent with small children all the way up through high school.
How many times have you defied common sense and made the popular decision? Do you eat at that fast food burger joint because they have the best tasting and most nutritious hamburgers or is it popular with the kids? Do you think boys wear their pants 4 times their size because they like to hold onto them or because they want to "Fit in" with the rest of the crowd? Not to leave the girls out, do you really think wearing dental floss for underwear is actually comfortable? How about you, do you stay at your job only because of the benefits or the large paycheck or because you actually enjoy it? If you want to have the abundant life God created you to have, you must stop following sheep.
So what if everyone else has a brand new SUV, drive the second hand car and stay at home with your children, they will be better for it and you will have less headaches when they are older.
So what if everyone else wears expensive brand name clothing, shop at Goodwill or off the bargain rack and stop working overtime so you can spend more time with your spouse. The others can go to divorce court in their fancy clothes while you take that second honeymoon.
Don't worry what others will say when you brown bag it at work. When you retire early because you invested your lunch money and they ate it, they will wish they did the same. ($5.00 saved per work day and then invested will give you a return of over a half a million dollars in 40 years!)
Are you having relationship problems? Get some counseling! Stop just putting up with each other and learn how to love each other. Don't worry what the rest think, the rest will probably not make it either if they don't seek help too.
Are you having trouble with your children? Stop with the attitude where you don't need anyone to tell you how to raise your kids! You know if they respect you or not, you know what path they are on. You can be like everyone else and just pray they turn out OK or you can seek the advice of someone else to ensure they do.
Are you having trouble holding onto you finances? 9 out of 10 people are as well, however everyone thinks it is only them. The ones who admit it and seek help are the ones with all the freedom, and no longer in debt up to their eyeballs.
Why don't you stop worrying what others are doing or what they will think. You know what you need to do, what changes need to be made. Make them. If you have a spouse, make sure you talk it over with them first. Do what it takes. You only have one life down here. Why spend it doing what someone else wants?