Best Ugly Shoes in 2022
Fila Women's Disruptor II Premium Sneakers, White/White/White, 7.5 Medium US
- Fabric: Faux leather
- Rubber sole
- Perforated detailing , Padded collar
- Lace-up at front
- Imported, China
BING RUI CO 5 Colours Fish Slippers Beach Shoes Non-Slip Sandals Creative Fish Slippers Men and Women Casual Shoe (Green, Woman (11-12) / Male (10-11))
- 本产品有美国专利，未经授权，一律投诉Material: EVA material, soft slippers help protect feet from harm The focus of everyone, children's fun, fishing lovers favorite
- Features: environmentally friendly non-toxic, wear resistance, waterproof, easy to clean, anti-aging, ozone resistance is good,MD sole is of non-slip, elastic and shockproof features.
- Suitable for:this cute fish slippers also uses as couple's shoes, A good choice for indoor, outdoor ,shower,beach, swimming, walking,supermarket shopping, friends' party and etc.
- The shoes are cool：these shoes will make you the focus of the crowd, you can also get a lot of chat and fun，Come and have a pair of your own fish shape shoes.
- Warning: buy fish slippers on this link, BING RUI CO is only authentic, other products are counterfeit Purchase Notes: Please choose the appropriate size according to the second picture
Big Ol' Hairy Costume Feet Tan, Large
- Size: Large
- One Pair Of Feet With Hair.
- Plastic-PVC, EVA Foam, Acrylic
Z-CoiL Women's Liberty Slip Resistant Gray Leather Tennis Shoe 6 E US
- A patented coil in the heel reduces impact by 50%, reducing foot, leg and back pain.
- A built-in rigid orthotic protects and supports your foot, eliminating foot pain, plantar fasciitis, and heel spurs.
- Extra cushioning is added in the front of the shoe to protect the ball of your foot and toes.
- A wide toe box, forefoot flex line and a rocker bottom create a natural walking motion while relieving joint pain and pressure.
- Half sizes not available, order the next size up. Example: Women’s 8.5 should order a Women’s 9.0. An extra ½ size insert is provided for a comfortable fit.
PUMA Men's Axelion Sneaker, Black-White, 14 W US
- Run-Train Performance Sneaker
Fila Women's Disruptor II Wedge Sneakers, White/Navy/Red, 8.5 Medium US
- Leather: Cowhide
- Rubber sole
- Smooth leather with perforated detail, Removable insole, Pull tabs, Embroidered logo at tongue and side
- Heel: 2.25in / 60mm
- Platform: 2in / 50mm
Skechers Sport Women's Premium Sneaker,White,6.5 M US
- Leather sneaker featuring lace-up vamp and shock-absorbing outsole
- Easy-on loop at counter
- Padded tongue and collar
- Supportive shock absorbing midsole
adidas Originals Men's X_PLR Sneaker, White Tint/Black/White, 9.5 M US
- Knit upper
- Mesh lining
- Webbing tape 3 Stripes, Nubuck heel
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner, Speed lacing system
ASICS Men's Gel-Contend 5 Running Shoes, 10.5M, Black/Metropolis
- AmpliFoam Midsole - Engineered to maintain durability at softer densities, providing better flexibility, comfort, and platform adaptability ideal for natural running.
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Ortholite Sockliner - Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
PUMA Men's Thunder Spectra Sneaker, Black Black White, 8.5 M US
- Sports Design
Ugly Shoes Inspire a Cult Following
They have never been the subject of a mass marketing campaign, and celebrities aren't spotted wearing them around town. How did such an ugly shoe become such a staple?
Originally intended to be worn by boaters, Crocs are waterproof, anti-slip and mold and odor resistant. The same properties that benefited boaters also made them popular with gardeners and others who worked in wet or dirty environments. The foam foot bed provided support that most sandals lacked, so the shoes quickly became popular in the warm climate of the southern U.S., particularly with active people. Word of mouth spread the news of the comfortable ugly shoe, and sales began to skyrocket as they became more widely available. They are now sold online and in major department stores.
With widespread popularity, the inevitable knock-offs appeared in discount stores. Some shoes, like the ones at mass retailers Wal-Mart and Target are made of a hard plastic composite that does not give or mold to the foot. Airwalks, sold exclusively at Payless Shoe Source are made of a dense foam that is very similar to Crocs. With the knock-offs gaining in popularity, interest in the original brand has skyrocketed. Foam Creations Inc., the manufacturer of Crocs, have introduced new styles to set themselves apart from their competitors. New styles include a more streamlined version of the classic Croc, sandals, mary janes and leather and foam lace up oxfords.
Along with copycats, Crocs have also attracted media attention for alleged injuries suffered by children on escalators. According to reports, friction causes the shoes to melt and has caused serious injuries by trapping children on escalators. The classic flip flop has also been implicated along with the Crocs in the injury reports.
In spite if the supposed dangers of Crocs, health care professionals have been quick to embrace the quirky shoe. Many doctors and nurses wear the shoes and recommend them to patients. Foam Creations Inc. have even introduced a line of shoes targeted at diabetics and others with back,leg and foot problems. The Cloud diabetic shoe has a reinforced toe cap and a higher heel rim to help prevent bruises and scrapes that can cause problems for the diabetic.
Through a combination of good design, good timing and positive word of mouth and the free advertising that copycat products provide, Foam Creations Inc. have positioned the Croc brand to outlast the trend.