Best Trending Nike Shoes in 2022
Nike in-Season TR 9 Womens Running Shoe (7, Grey/Pink)
- Foot-to-foam construction
- An over-the-laces mid foot gore strap
- A durable, multidirectional traction pattern
- A memory foam sock liner provides the ultimate comfort
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Women's Running Shoe Ocean Cube/MTLC Cool Grey-Pure Platinum Size 9.0
- Perforations on upper enhance breathability in forefoot and arch.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
- Slimmer design reduces bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit.
- Exposed Flywire cables in the midfoot promote a snug fit at higher speeds.
- Cushlon ST foam provides soft, responsive cushioning.
Nike Women's Classic Cortez Leather Casual Shoes (10, White/Varsity Red/Varsity Royal)
Nike WMNS Reax Run 5 Womens 407987-116, White/White/Metallic Silver/Dark Grey, Size 11
- Mesh upper, lace-up front
- Synthetic sole
Nike Mens SB Check Solar (9 M US, Black/Black-Gum Light Brown)
- Lace up entry for a secure fit
- Cushioned collar and tongue
- Nike swoosh detail with reinforced construction
- Soft lining with a cushioned comfort footbed
- Durable rubber traction outsole
Nike Air Force 1 '07 - 315122 111
Nike Men's Beach & Pool Shoes, Grey (Anthracite/Black 021), 7 UK
Nike Air Max Dia SE Womens Casual Shoe (Tan, Numeric_7_Point_5)
- Rich, Textured Style.
- The thick stack of foam.
- Traction and Durability.
- The rubber around the perimeter of the outsole supplies traction and stability.
- The textile and synthetic no-sew upper keeps the sleek look lightweight and comfy.
Nike Women's Epic Phantom React Flyknit Running Shoes
- Style#: CI1290-100
- Full-length Flyknit upper offers lightweight breathability.
- Laceless design lets you slip in and out easily.
- Nike React technology delivers an extremely smooth ride.
- aceless design lets you slip in and out easily.
Nike Men's KD Trey 5 VI Basketball Shoes (12, Black/Ice)
- Breathable upper
- Adjustable midfoot strap allows for a custom fit
- Zoom Air forefoot unit for responsive cushioning
- Modified herringbone traction pattern for traction against a variety of surfaces
- Durable rubber outsole
Types of Diets that Help Lose Weight
Choosing a diet is similar to choosing a pair of shoes to wear -- pick a diet that best fits you. Nowadays there are too many diets to name that promotes weight loss, and selecting one is hard enough. Low-Carb, Glycemic Index, Low-Fat, Low Calorie Diets
A low-carb diet will reduce the amount of carbohydrates consumed and increase the amount of protein and fat eaten. Depending on the diets (Atkins, South Beach, Protein Power), the recommended amount of carbohydrates consumed may limit a person to 10 percent a day. A significant drop of the types of nutrients carbohydrates provides may cause for concern. Research provided results, which eliminated concerns of people developing diseases or conditions. Gary D. Foster, Ph.D., conducted a two-year study on 307 adults, which resulted in a 23-percent increase -- in participants high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol. (See Reference 2)
Glycemic Index Diet
A glycemic index (GI) rates carbohydrates base on glucose levels released in the blood. According to the Glycemic Index, following the guidelines of a low GI diet can improve your health. (See reference 3)This includes reducing the risk of heart disease and hunger; managing weight or symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome; and improving the effects of diabetes. Limit the consumption of foods with simple carbohydrates and increase the consumption of complex carbohydrates. Foods containing simple carbohydrates increase glucose in the body. Fruits and vegetables have no limit on the GI diet. It is encouraged to eat plant foods.
A low-fat diet consists of limiting the daily calories of high fat foods to 20-percent or less. (See Reference 1) Choose foods such as whole-grain products, low-fat dairy and low-fat foods. Often processed foods are low-fat but contain high sodium, which have adverse effects on the body. Managing a low-fat diet consist of counting the amount of calories consumed, going over can potentially increase your weight. Gary D. Foster, Ph.D., in a study comparing low-carb with low-fat diet, the low-fat diet showed a 12 percent increase in HDL cholesterol levels. (See Reference 2)
Low Calorie Diet
Low-calorie diet reduces the amount of daily calories a person can consume to 400 or 1,000. Low-calorie diets are typically for obese patients who need to lose rapid weight. The diet is conducted under the supervision of the doctor because complications can occur. According to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, people can lose between three to five pounds a week from a low-calorie diet. (See Reference 4)Side-effects subside within weeks, but they include constipation, diarrhea, fatigue or nausea. The low-calorie diet causes rapid weight loss; however, gallstones can form due to this affect. Consult your physician for the appropriate medicines.
health/weight-loss/NU00616/ NSECTIONGROUP=2 Mayo Clinic; Evaluate Weight-Loss Programs; June 24, 2020
MSNBC; Low-Carb Diet Beats Low-Fat On 'Good' Cholesterol; Stephanie Nano; August 2, 2020
Glycemic Index: What is the Glycemic Index
NIDDK; Very Low-Calorie Diet; Rena Wing, Ph.D., August 2020