Best Toddler Jelly Shoes in 2023
OshKosh B'Gosh Girls Marie Jelly Sandal, Gold, 8 M US Toddler
- Girl's jelly sandal with classic design and everyday versatility
- Adjustable strap closure for an easy on-off
- Eye-catching accents like rainbow, glitter, and even a popsicle
- Ideal for spring and summer picnics, parties and playdates
- A perfect complement to warm-weather wardrobes
TANDEFLY Baby Girls Mary Jane Flat Jelly Shoes Glitter Nest Lines Kid's Sandals
- Fruit-scented,Fashionable, waterproof and environmental.
- Breathable and comfortable synthetic jelly upper.
- Adjustable Velcro closure for easy on and off.
- Synthetic lining with lightly cushioned footbed.
- We strongly recommend that you check the size chart in the description and measure the size of your child's foot. How to choose the size? Your kid's feet length +(0.5-1)inch=Shoes inside length
Ortarco Toddler Girl Dot Bow Shoes Red Jelly Princess Flat Sandals for Baby Little Kid Red 7
- Very sweet dot bow flat for toddler girl.
- Made by high grade PVC, soft and comfortable. Lovely bow not easy to fall off
- Adorable shoes, apply to gardening, domestic, amusement park and school,also a variety of outdoor leisure activities.
- Plastic non-skid sole, soft and comfortable insole.
- Free replacement or full refund offered for no reason
Melissa Mini Aranha VIII BB Girls Popsicle Sandal
- 100% Recycled PVC
- Durable, flexible and hypoallergenic
- Bubble gum scent
- Made in Brazil
Mini Melissa Girls' Mini Aranha XII Flat Sandal, Clear Glass Sparkly, 5 Medium US Toddler
- Made in Brazil
- Flexible sole
Mini Melissa Girls' Mini Possession Ii Fisherman Sandal, Silver Glass Glitter, 8 M US Toddler
- No matter where her day takes her, she's sure to have a magical day with the mini melissa™ mini possession II jelly sandal
- Jelly PVC upper with a shooting star graphic at the vamp
- Adjustable buckle closure
- Lightly padded man-made lining and footbed
- Round closed-toe.Micro heel.Durable man-made outsole.Made in Brazil.Measurements: weight: 5 oz product Measurements were taken using size 8 toddler, width m. Please note that Measurements may vary by size.Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair
carter's Girl's Duncan Metallic Buckle Strap Sandal, Silver, 8 M US Toddler
- Girl's sandal with faux buckles and metallic exterior
- Double adjustable strap for easy on and off
- Metallic finish ups the fun factor
- The ideal match for casual looks
- Perfect for play dates, picnics and parties
Ortarco Toddler Girl Jelly Shoes Princess Birthday Flat Sandal for Little Kids Blue
- Made of PVC jelly, Mary Jane style design,
- Adjustable Velcro closure for easy on and off.
- Shoes are narrow in width. Please choose one size bigger if your princess's feet are Standard width
- It could daily wear. Also great gift for your toddler girl for special occasions parties like halloween, christmas, birthday party, pageants and cosplay
- Perfect comfortable heel height(High-Heeled: 1.4 inch) and synthetic lining with lightly cushioned footbed, so they don't hurt your feet and without bruising the ankles.
Crocs Girls' Keeley Charm Flat Mary Jane, Barely Pink, 9 M US Toddler
- Fully molded croslite material construction for lightweight cushioning
- Contrasting Gemlite midfoot strap for a cuter, more secure fit
- Choose between fixed flower or bow charm styles
Crocs Girls' Isabella Sandal Preschool Flat, White, 6 M US Toddler
- GIRLS SANDALS: These adorable girl's sandals will keep her smiles coming and the cuteness turned way up.
- ALL-DAY PLAY: Finally, sandals with a more secure "stay-on" fit to keep up with your busy kids. The secure fit makes these a great choice for toddler or kids shoes.
- WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY?: These shoes offer a relaxed fit, so we recommend ordering a size up to the next largest whole size.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND FUN: Featuring soft Gemlite foam uppers, a closed-toe design for all-day play, and hook-and-loop closures on the ankle straps that provide a custom fit for every girl.
- SIMPLE SLIP-ON SHOES: From the playground to home, these kids' sandals are flexible and constructed for easy slip on and off.
Easy Ways to Decorate Your Jelly Shoes
Want your jelly shoes to look different than everyone else's? Try some of these techniques.
There are many different, yet temporary changes you can make when it comes to jellies. Have you ever seen those press-on, sticker earrings for kids? They come in all sorts of styles and colors that are perfect for decorating your jelly shoes. They go on easily, stay on well, yet can be easily removed. This makes it fun and simple to have a new look each time you wear them.
Fabric paints are a great way to change the look of your jellies, too. Most fabric paints, dispensed from tubes or bottles, will peel right off the shoes when you're ready. Dispense the paint directly from the tube to create the design you want. Use stencils to make the pattern or draw freehand.
After the paints dry, you can wear the shoes, and when you're ready to change the look, simply peel the paints off. If you have any trouble removing the paint just use nail polish remover to wipe away any remains.
A lot of jelly shoes have holes made into the shoes. Although it's a more permanent look you can glue fake jewels over the holes. The holes are already made into a particular pattern so covering them with jewels will still give you that pattern. Some adhesives will let go when wet, so if you prefer the jewels not stay on forever, use these types adhesive which will wash away when you're ready to change the look.
It's really easy to cover the jelly shoes with glitter paint. A simple paintbrush will allow you to place a coat of glitter paint on the shoes, or will allow you to glitter portions of the shoes. Again, use stencils if you wish, or draw freehand with the glitter paints.
If the jelly shoes you have do have the holes in them you can sometimes use post earrings to decorate. It's important which holes you select for the earrings. You'll need to use the earrings in places on the shoes where the post will not scrape your foot. Try an earring in one hole, try on the shoe, then see if the earring will pester. If not, you can definitely change the look of the shoes using post earrings.
Scrapbook stickers and borders are another fabulous way to decorate the jelly shoes. These borders are often long strips of a certain color or design. The strips can be used along the side of the sole, across the top of the foot, or other places on the shoe. As a matter of fact, many different stickers can be used on the shoes. Stickers which have a clear plastic backing, rather than a white paper backing, are ideal.
It's fun and easy to change the look of jelly shoes and you'll love the fact that your shoes look different than anyone else's. Have a look around a craft store and you'll find dozens of more ways to decorate the jellies. With little money you'll have jellies to match every summer outfit you own!