Best Spring Shoes For Work in 2023
Blowfish Malibu Women's Balla Wedge Sandal, Brown Rancher Canvas/Whiskey Dyecut, 7 Medium US
- Sandal featuring fabric upper with crisscross faux-leather straps and side zipper
- Stacked wedge heel
- The process of stone washing the rancher canvas material makes the hue of each item unique
Skechers Women's Cleo Bewitch Ballet Flat,Navy,10 M US
- Air-cooled memory foam
- Stretch fit
Dr. Scholl's Shoes Women's Madison Sneaker, Greige Microfiber Perforated, 8.5 W US
- BE FREE Energy Technology - insole with 3 distinct zones, designed for maximum comfort.
- Super soft lining at collar.
- Rubber sidewalls and sole.
DREAM PAIRS Women's Revona Royal Blue Low Wedge Ankle Strap Flats Shoes - 8.5 B(M) US
- Design in USA
- Fitting: Run Small. Please order half size larger than usual.
- Ultra Flexible Rubber Outsole, Heel height: 1" (approx)
- Ultra Soft Lining For Best Comfort
- Premium Latex Cushioned Foot-Bed, for Ultimate Comfort
New Balance Women's FuelCore Nergize v1 FuelCore Training Shoe, Light Grey, 9.5 D US
- REVlite midsole foam
- NB Memory Sole Comfort insert
- Removable insert
- Slip on upper with additional lace up support
Spring Step Women's Woolin Work Shoe, Black, 8.5 M US
- Genuine high quality leather upper and soft textile lining
- Triple density, antifungal, antibacterial, removable insole
- Skid-resistant, oil-resistant, shock absorbent outsole
- Polyurethane outsole with non-slip rubber inserts
- Functionality at its finest with added convenience to accommodate custom orthotics
Skechers Men's Relaxed Fit-Elent-Mosen Boat Shoe,black,9 M US
- Air Cooled Memory Foam
- Relaxed Fit
- Air Cooled
- 4 Eye Lace Up Canvas Boat Shoe
- Canvas Boat Shoe
Spring Step Professional Women's Ferrara-Avatar Uniform Dress Shoe, Blue Multi, 10 Medium US
- Premium synthetic leather upper, vegan-friendly materials, round toe silhouette, Abstract floral print
- Soft textile lining
- Triple Density, antifungal, antibacterial, removable textile insole
- Polyurethane/TPR, skid-resistant, Oil-Resistant, shock absorbent outsole
LifeStride Women's Parigi Dress Pump, Tender Taupe Glory, 9 W US
Clarks Women's Ayla Low Ballet Flat, Black Synthetic Nubuck, 085 M US
- Heel Height 1.08 inches
- Clarks Cloudsteppers
- Removable OrthoLite footbed
- Ultra Lightweight
- Flexible EVA outsole
Michelle Obama's Dress at Acceptance Speech Sets Stage for Spring Fashion Trends
Michelle Obama's dress selection at the presidential election acceptance speech is making waves in the fashion world, setting a new trend for the modern woman in a position of power.
Michelle Obama's Dress Becomes a Fashion 'Do' for Spring 2020 Trends
Every First Lady comes under scrutiny for her style, taste in fashion and clothing selections for public appearances. The UK Times Online describes Michelle Obama as a 'new type of First Lady', a woman who isn't afraid to break conventional rules but steps boldly into the spotlight with confidence, a down-to-earth demeanor and a fearless fashion sense that makes her stand apart in many ways from former President's wives.
The now-famous red and black dress is fresh from the Spring 2020 collection from Narciso Rodriguez, a world-renown designer who has supplied Mrs. Obama with several distinct pieces over the course of the campaign. The dress is a simple but bold sleeveless, double-sash dress with a bright red smattering of color down the center; Mrs. Obama wore hers with a black cardigan during President Obama's acceptance speech on Tuesday night.
Michelle Obama - Politically-Influenced Fashion?
The Wall Street Journal reports that retail orders for Michelle Obama's dresses have increased by as much as 45% over the past year as the First Lady continued to make appearances in dozens of classy, simple and elegant dresses and suits that appealed to average-sized women with simple tastes. For some, the 'simple' tastes were a far cry from Sarah Palin's $150,000+ designer wardrobe, and analysts suggest that Mrs. Obama's selections may have had a political motive.
The Daily Princetonian explains that women in politics typically don't wear clothes that create a sense of 'too much' power or superiority; they tend to stick with feminine and simple designs to avoid the criticism and negative remarks from the public. Sarah Palin already set off several sparks with her luxury wardrobe, especially as more Americans were feeling the pinch from the rough economic times; in contrast, Michelle Obama's fashion statements continue to be somewhat reserved, conservative and mirror the outfits of the industrious, successful and powerful American business woman.