Best Slip On Shoes For Kids in 2023
Kid's Classic Slip On Canvas Sneaker Tennis Shoes, 2926 Black White 3 US Little Kid
- SLIP ON SNEAKERS: These low top canvas shoes are easy on & easy off. Featuring white sole and canvas upper, they great for everyday wear.
- CLASSIC CANVAS: These come is it lots of bright and classic colors for boys or girls. Available in Toddler to Big Kid sizes.
- SLIP ON: These sneakers slip on and off. No ties to mess with. Comfort for school and play!
Native Shoes - Jefferson Junior, Regatta Blue/Shell White, J2 M US
- Water-friendly, fast drying, lightweight foam
- Easy clean
- Durable rubber rand & toe cap
Crocs Kids' Classic Clog, Navy, 7 M US Toddler
- CROCS FOR EVERYONE: Just like the adult Classic Crocs, the kids' version offers the same great shoe for youngsters; Easy on and easy off makes these the pair of Crocs kids need
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FUN: These kids' Crocs are incredibly light, fun to wear and sure to come in your child's favorite color; This is the perfect pair of Crocs for kids when playing in the dirt or running around the playground
- VERSATILE AND COMFORTABLE: Incredibly light and easy to wear, these girls' and boys' Crocs are created with Croslite foam for Iconic Crocs Comfort; The flexible material is sure to be loved by all
- MAKE THEM YOUR OWN: These girls' and boys' Crocs offer a roomy and generous fit that is sure to match every foot; The kids' Crocs can be customized with Jibbitz charms to reflect their own personal flair
- CROCS FOR BOYS AND GIRLS: These Crocs for girls and boys are fun to wear and easy to clean using soap and water; The options are endless when you expand your kids' wardrobe with these stylish shoes
adidas Kids' Adilette Shower Slide, Black/White/Core Black, 4 M US Big Kid
- Lightweight, pillow soft slides that are quick-drying and made for an easy on-and-off
- Regular fit; Slip-on construction
- Single-bandage synthetic upper for durability
- Cloudfoam Plus footbed helps recharge your energy with pillow-soft cushioning
- EVA outsole is lightweight and durable
Simple Joys by Carter's Baby Boys' Phil Casual Slip-on Sneaker, Green, 11 M US Little Kid
- Boy's casual canvas slip-on
- Slip on design for easy on/off
- Playful prints for a touch of fun
- Trusted Carter’s quality, everyday low prices, and hassle-free packaging
OshKosh B'Gosh Girls Maeve Casual Slip-on Sneaker, Mint, 12 M US Toddler
- Girl's slip-on shoe with eye-catching exterior and everyday wearability (Toddler- Glitter)
- Slip-on design for an easy on-off
- A perfect partner to casual shorts, skirts and jeans
- Ideal play shoe for outdoor fun
- Some styles feature glitter or sequins
Carter's Girl's Tween10 Slip-On Shoe, Pink, 9 M US Toddler
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- Girl's casual slip-on shoe
- Easy slip-on style
- Durable, Lightweight glitter PU
- Fun prints and colors to choose from
OshKosh B'Gosh Boys Austin Casual Slip-On Skate Shoe, Stone, 12 M US Toddler
- Boy's classic slip on in neutral colors
- Easy on and off
- Double elastic gore provides adjustability
- White outsoles for a casual look
- Relaxed style for everyday play
Converse Girls' Chuck Taylor All Star Shoreline Sneaker, White, 1 M US Little Kid
- Classic canvas upper
- Slip-on construction
- Fixed laces for easy on and off
DIAGONAL ONE No Tie Shoelaces for Kids and Adults - Elastic Silicone Shoe Laces to Replace Your Shoe Strings. 20 Slip On Tieless Flat Silicon Sneakers Laces (Black)
- STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL – Style meets function in these no ties shoe laces that turn annoying lace-ups into trendy slip-ons! Stretchy and comfortable, Diagonal One Slip on Shoe Laces fit any casual or sports outfit and make it unique and on trend. Just like you!
- STRONG GRIP DESIGN – Thanks to their strong grip design, Diagonal One No Tie Shoelaces bear amazing tension and hardly pop up. Easy to mount and a pleasure to use, the no tie elastic shoe laces are a great choice for runners, cyclists, hikers, walkers, gym goers, and athletes
- NO SENSE OF TIGHTENING – Made from stretchy material, the running elastic laces provide a flexible fit for converse, snickers, and casual footwear. It makes the tieless shoelaces perfect for running, fitness, working out, walking, cycling, gym, and other activities
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL – The ergonomic design of the silicone no tie shoelaces fits most shoes sizes for both Kids and Adults. If you want to use them as kids shoe laces is best to use the smallest 4-6 bands in the pack, while as adult no tie shoelaces is best to use the biggest 4-6 bands in the pack
- OUR GUARANTEE – We stand behind our tieless laces and will always focus on your satisfaction. If you don’t absolutely love your no-tie laces, just send the shoe strings back within 30 days for a full refund or replacement!
Recession-busting Tips to Make Your Shoes Last Longer
Simple tips to extend the life, appearance and comfort of your shoes.
For woman, making shoes last begins with the first time they are worn. Most women's shoes, even the most expensive, are flimsy and just not made to last. Unlike men's shoes that can be re-soled again and again and last for many years, most women's shoes are destroyed before the year is out.
To get the maximum bang for the buck select well-fitting shoes made of good materials and prepare them before they are worn even once. If they don't fit right away, they may never fit. And if they hurt, why are they on your feet? Podiatrist visits are much more expensive than a good pair of shoes.
Buy your shoes at the end of the season for next year. Select from basic neutral colors such as black, grey, red, brown and blue that match what you have in your wardrobe or what you intend to add. Before wearing the shoes for the first time, examine your existing shoes. Where are they wearing down?
Some people have excellent gait and high healthy arches. Their shoes wear down evenly on all sides. Then there are the pronators. A pronator is a person whose shoes wear most quickly on the outside edge. These people usually have low or weak arches in their foot and are prone to a variety of foot and back problems. You may wish to see a doctor for custom-made orthotics to correct this problem, but these are expensive and often uncomfortable.
An inexpensive and easy way for pronators to extend the life of their shoes is to apply a tap on the heels before the shoes are worn for the first time. If wear near the toe is a problem, you may wish to apply a tap there as well. Kiwi shoe products makes an excellent tap that comes in two different sizes per pack. The taps are easily applied with a small hammer or by striking the shoe against a hard surface to drive in the small nails that affix the taps to the shoe. The nails are included. By affixing the tap before you wear the shoe, you may easily double the life of the heels. Just take a look at your existing worn shoes so you know where to put the taps.
This product costs between $2.00 and $4.00 in stores such as Duane Reade or CVS Pharmacies and can protect two pairs (or one if you use the smaller pieces to tap the toe). If your shoes are more expensive, you may wish to see a cobbler instead and have him use more durable taps on the heels and on the toe, if necessary.
Before you wear your shoes for the first time, they should be polished. Meltonian for Shoes is an excellent product, also made by Kiwi, and it comes in a wide array of shades and colors. If you can't find the exact color, use neutral to apply a protective wax base. You want the polish to absorb the wear and tear, not your shoes. Applying the polish first will keep the leather protected, supple and shiny. Be sure to re-apply polish regularly.
If suede is your pleasure, buy and apply a waterproofing agent first. This will protect the leather against water, salt stains and dirt. Aerosoles shoes sells an excellent waterproofing product in all of their stores. Spray one coat, let it dry for 30 minutes in a well-ventilated area and then reapply and you are good to go. Pick up a suede brush while you are at it so you can brush away dirt and restore the nap.
Really try to keep your shoes out of the rain. For an investment of not much more than $20.00 you can pick up a pair of Wellingtons, waterproof rubber boots in stores such as Daffy's or Century 21. At this price, why not pick up two and keep a pair at work? If your good shoes get wet, stuff newspaper inside to absorb as much water as possible, and keep replacing the newspaper as it absorbs the water. The paper will help reduce shrinking. When the shoes have dried, go over them again with a good moisturizing polish to restore the natural oils that have been washed out and avoid shrinking and cracking.
What about athletic shoes? You don't have to buy the latest styles in these, but do understand that last year's model will be slightly less spongy than a new pair. This may not make much of a difference if they are primarily being used as walking shoes.
Make sure you have at least two pairs of shoes, either two sneakers or a sneaker and a dress shoe that you wear on alternate days. When shoes are worn non-stop they deteriorate faster, so you are probably better off with two pairs of $40.00 shoes than a single top quality shoe you wear daily. Shoes need time to "rest" so that sweat does not accumulate and so that the spongy material inside does not compress prematurely. When these shoes show wear on one side of the heel, toss them. Your knees and back will be subject to pain and injury if you do not, and correcting damage to your body is much more expensive than replacing a cheap pair of shoes.
If your shoes are wearing evenly and you just want to extend the life and make them cushiony once again, look into Dr. Scholl's inserts. Many find these moderately-priced products more comfortable and effective than doctor-prescribed orthotics. If you are a diabetic or someone with nerve damage or poor circulation who can be injured by ill-fitting shoes, look into lambswool inserts that are available through fine specialty shoe stores such as Eneslow Shoes.
What about comfortable, well worn shoes that no longer grip the foot? For this problem, try heel grippers. These are pads with Velcro that are applied to the sides of the shoe. When you wear panty hose or socks, they grab and keep the shoe from sliding off the feet and tripping you up. Ask for them when you buy your shoes, or pick up a pair in Duane Reade or CVS. They will be shelved with the shoe repair products.
If you follow these simple tips you will be well-shod, recession or not.
If you like this, you will also like:
Here is a list of all of my articles: