Best Shoes For Walking 10 Miles A Day in 2022
Dr. Scholl's Shoes Women's Insane Loafer, Black Microfiber, 10 M US
New Balance Men's 520v5 Cushioning Running Shoe, Castlerock/Energy red/Black, 10.5 D US
- Injection Molded EVA
- Data Inspired Upper Design
- Rubber Outsole
- NB Response 1.0 Performance Insert
- Synthetic/Mesh Upper with Comfort Collar
New Balance Women's Arishi V2 Fresh Foam Running Shoe, Black/Rose Gold, 10.5 D US
- Synthetic/Mesh Upper
- NB Response 1.0 Performance Insert
- Engineered Mesh
- No-Sew material application
- Fresh Foam
Skechers Men's Classic Fit-Delson-Camden Sneaker,black,10.5 M US
- Air Cooled Memory Foam
- Classic Fit
- Air Cooled
- Bungee Lace
Skechers Performance Women's Go Joy 15601 Walking Shoe,black/white,10 M US
- Lightweight and flexible
- Responsive 5Gen cushioning
- Skechers Goga Max high rebound insole
- Breathable mesh upper
- Soft fabric lining
Reebok Men's Work N Cushion 3.0 Walking Shoe, Black, 10.5 M US
- Updated from the Work N’ Cushion 2.0
- Best for: All-day wear, cushioning comfort, standing workdays
- Materials: Leather and synthetic upper with a mesh lining for protection and breathability
- High abrasion rubber outsole adds durable traction and resists oil
- Beveled heel enhances walking stride efficiency
ASICS Women's Gel-Contend 5 Running Shoes, 7M, Grand Shark/White
- AmpliFoam Midsole - Engineered to maintain durability at softer densities, providing better flexibility, comfort, and platform adaptability ideal for natural running.
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Ortholite Sockliner - Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
ASICS Men's Gel-Kayano 25 Running Shoes, 10M, Indigo Blue/Cream
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System - This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology - This Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Ortholite X-40 Sockliner - This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk 2 Slip-On Walking Shoe, Black/Silver, 10 M US
- Shaft measures approximately 0.25" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.25
- Lightweight slip-on with breathable mesh and convenient heel-pull loop
- Ortholite footbed and resalyte cushioning
- Agion odor-treated lining
Rockport Men's Eureka Walking Shoe Oxford, Black, 10.5 XW US
- Rockport uses only soft, genuine leathers that give you the quality and comfort you expect in a casual shoe.
- Each element has been engineered to flex in all directions, giving you the freedom to move confidently and comfortably in all directions.
- For a shoe that helps provide a secure ride, enjoy an outsole that helps deliver durable, stable movement on a variety of surfaces.
- Find the right fit for you with our extended size and width offerings of narrow shoes, wide shoes, and extra wide shoes.
Quick Easy and Healthy Breakfast Ideas
If you find yourself running out of the house every day without eating breakfast, you may be setting yourself up for a day of unhealthy eating.
There are ways to have a quick, easy and healthy, if not small breakfast on the way to work, or to drop off the kids, or to wherever it is you are dashing off. By having the following basic and handy breakfast items on hand, you will be more likely to eat breakfast, and start your day off right.
Many fresh fruits make for a quick, easy and healthy breakfast. An apple is one of the least expensive and most quick breakfast foods around. They are also one of the fruit that is abundant year-round. Apples not only make a quick breakfast, they are also a good source of Vitamin C, and of dietary fiber. Apples are low in cholesterol and saturated fat.
Think of the banana as nature's gift to you health. A banana is by its very nature portable and easy to eat on the go. Some popular diet plans have the banana on the "no" list because of their natural sugar content, but a banana is nutritious and healthy, and for some dieters is a perfectly acceptable food. Bananas are very low in cholesterol, saturated fat, and Sodium. The banana also provides dietary fiber, Vitamin C, manganese and potassium. Bananas are rich in Vitamin B6, which helps with energy.
When they are in season, a small bag of fresh blueberries make a very easy on-the-go breakfast that is also healthy. Blueberries also provide Vitamin K, Vitamin C, manganese and fiber.
Cereal, No Milk
Cereal is healthy, and without the milk, it just becomes a quick and easy breakfast option. Prepare a few snack size or sandwich size bags the night before, or purchase the boxes of cereal. Stick with healthy cereals that are easy to eat with your hands, including Cheerios and Total. Total is one of the most nutrient-rich cereals on the market. Whatever you don't finish will also make a fine and nutritious mid-afternoon snack.
Granola and Nuts
Another quick and healthy breakfast is a simple bag of granola and nuts. Either purchase a box of granola cereal, or buy from the bulk bins in the health food section of a grocery store, or in any health food store. Add nuts and or dried fruit to taste.
Hard-boiled eggs can be prepared in advance, making them and easy and quick breafast. Grab or one two eggs, peel them for convenience, and you're off. Eggs are also a healthy option, as they contain choline, which aids in brain function. (New Scientist) If you are worried about cholesterol, just eat the whites.
Stay away from the buttermilk and original flavors, and go for the healthy waffles. Store brands also make nutri-grain waffles or multi-grain waffles, not just brand names. Pop two plain or fruited nutri-grain Waffles in the toaster oven while you grab your keys, laptop, cell phone or lunch. The fruited waffles are the best to eat plain, without any butter or syrup. Wrap them in a papertowel. They are easy enough to eat at stop lights.
Peanut butter Sandwich
What could be more easy and quick than a peanut butter or peanut butter and jelly sandwich. A protein-rich peanut butter sandwich is healthy, espeically wehn made with whole wheat or multi-grain bread, not white bread, for a nutritious breakfast.
Yogurt Shake or Smoothie
Purchase healthy pre-made smoothies from the dairy section (check the sugar content first), or make your own at home.
Eating breakfast every day, even when you have to dash out of the house, is not difficult. Finding a quick, easy and healthy breakfast just takes some pre-planning a well-stocked kitchen.