Best Shoes For Personal Trainers in 2021
WHITIN Men's Cross-Trainer | Barefoot & Minimalist Shoe | Zero Drop | Wide Toe Box | Five Fingers | Gym Fitness Workout Trail Running | Male Black | Size 11
- A wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax.
- Produced using animal free products and processes.
- Removable sockliner (insole) if you want a "more barefoot" feeling.
- True rubber sole provides great protection while still getting the ground feedback.
- Note, if between sizes, order next size down.
PUMA Women's Tazon 6 WN's fm Cross-Trainer Shoe Black Silver/Beetroot Purple, 9 M US
- Synthetic leather
- Breathable EcoOrthoLite sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
- TPU shank for increased stability
ASICS Women's Gel-Quantum 90 Running Shoes, 7M, Dusty Purple/Silver
- Surface: Road. Differential: 10 mm. Heel/Toe: 21 mm/11 mm Lightweight mesh and synthetic upper with an athletic-inspired silhouette. Seamless construction in the forefoot helps eliminate the likelihood of irritation. Features refined heel detailing for a more versatile look. Lace-up closure. Padded tongue and collar. Breathable fabric lining. Ortholite® sockliner provides excellent support and reliable cushioning for long-lasting wear. Lightweight EVA midsole delivers featherweight cushi
- The ASICS® GEL-Quantum 90 running shoe has a versatile look that lets you wear it for casual occasions while still providing superior support and cushioning to keep you moving at your best mile after mile.
- Predecessor: GEL-Quantum 360.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
New Balance Men's 608v5 Casual Comfort Cross Trainer Shoe, Chocolate Brown/White, 9.5 XW US
Ryka Women's Influence Cross Training Shoe, Black/Sharp Green/Forge Grey/Metallic, 8.5 M US
- Dual impact insole
- Padded collar and tongue
- Dual density foam midsole with high impact N-Gage EVA energy return provides shape retention and cushioning on impact
Reebok Women's Crossfit Nano 8.0 Flexweave Workout Joggers, Black/Alloy/Gum, 7 M US
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These flex weave woven sneakers provide resilient stretch and support; Re-engineered Flexweave technology provides stability and flexibility
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with new heel bootie construction with added cushioning provides ultimate performance comfort
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear features Toe Tection that provides durability for high-intensity workouts; Low-cut design for an increased ankles mobility so you keep moving all day long
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Ideal for workouts and weightlifting
Leading Jesus' Way: Become The Servant Leader God Created You To Be
ALEADER hiitave Men/Womens Minimalist Barefoot Trail Running Shoes Wide Toe Glove Cross Trainers Hiking Shoes Black/Gray/Yellow US 6 Women
- Stretch breathable and lightweight upper for a comfy and closely fit
- Hot-melt synthetic overlays for sleek look on toe, sides and heel add extra support stability
- Quick lace ensures a secure and customized fit—just pull, lock the toggle and go
- Absorb shocking midsole provides superior shock absorption, and extra comfort
- Rubber outsole with signature square tread and five-round toe with sturdy reinforcement provides superior grip and protection.
Runner's World Run Less, Run Faster: Become a Faster, Stronger Runner with the Revolutionary 3-Run-a-Week Training Program
Nike Men's Lunar Fingertrap Trainer Cross, Black/White-Black, 13 Regular US
- MEN'S TENNIS SHOES: The Nike Lunar Fingertrap Training Shoe offers flex grooves for natural movement and multidirectional traction for all types of training.
- SNUG SUPPORT: Sidewall wrap-up design cradles foot during side-to-side and diagonal movement. The men's workout shoe feature Lunarlon foam delivering plush, lightweight and responsive cushion.
- BREATHABLE: The Nike tennis shoe for men is constructed with a lightweight, breathable mesh that provides a sock-like fit but still allows for easy on and off.
- RELIABLE GRIP: Solid rubber outsole for non-marking grip and traction on a variety of training surfaces. Deep, wide flex grooves allow the foot to move naturally in the men's tennis shoe.
- INTERTWINED BANDS: Dynamic Fit technology wraps the midfoot like a glove. The tennis shoes' Intertwined synthetic bands are customizable through the laces for arch comfort.
Personal Training Marketing Tools for Small Businesses
As an owner of a small personal training studio or small health club it's difficult to come up with ingenious ways to market your business. Marketing can be very hit or miss and will have to be be learned on a trial-and-error basis.
If your business is in a small community there's nothing like the word-of-mouth. When I worked for a corporate company years ago I learned for every bad experience the ratio is 9:1. This meant one person with a bad experience would tell nine people about it. If it is a good experience he will only tell one person so it's very important to flip that ratio for your small business.
Suggestion: Ask a client to promote you by word-of-mouth. Ask him to tell everyone how he got in the best shape ever and where potential clients can receive the same results. There's nothing like a well developed physique to draw people towards your business.
Simple Internet Marketing
With the internet boom nearly everyone has used it as a viable way to market. Online advertisements are available for marketing but do not always produce the turn out you're aiming for. There is a free way to market yourself online though. If you guessed social networking you guessed right! Social networking such as Facebook and Twitter are free and can extend your business to people who normally would not see what your business has to offer. You can check out Plaxo for a business oriented networking site, also.
Suggestion: Create a Facebook page or Twitter account and suggest it to the people you actually know. Ask them to suggest your page to their friends. Doing it this way allows you get the word out without being a stone cold spammer.
It's also important to keep your page fresh with new posts and photos while staying on the subject of health,fitness and personal training. You can also draw more people to your page by tagging those on your friends list so your comments are on their page as wells as your's. It's also a good idea to ask fellow health bloggers to include their new posts on your page. If it brings you one prospect that's one more you didn't have.
Hard Copy Photos and Photo Albums
It's important to have hard proof of your handy work when a prospective client arrives at your studio. Although you may have photos available on the internet you'll want your prospect to have the burning memory of real life changes of other clients. The use of photos will offer that.
Suggestion: Although a photo album may seem "old school" there's nothing better than tangible proof of your finest work. As the saying goes "a photo is worth a thousand words." Photos allow would-be clients to see your work from start to finish. It not only gives you a realistic example of what your client wants to achieve but offers a realistic exercise goal to aim for.
Lastly, don't forget to get written release statement to use the photos.