Best Shoes For Foot Odor in 2021
Natural Shoe Deodorizer Spray, Foot Odor Eliminator and Air Freshener - Organic Lemongrass, Mint, Tea Tree Essential Oils
Skechers Shoe, Sneaker and Insole Odor Eliminator 6 oz | Eco-Friendly
- Specially formulated to freshen and deodorize all insoles and footwear
- Helps to keep your footwear smelling their freshest
- Also works great for yoga mats, gym bags, handbags, and more
- Eco-friendly and made in the USA
Natural Shoe Deodorizer Powder & Foot Odor Eliminator - for Smelly Shoes, Body, Stinky Feet. Use for Jock Itch and Athletes Foot. FOOT SENSE (1 Pack)
- EXTRA STRENGTH, ALL NATURAL, FAST ACTING, LONG LASTING ODOR ELIMINATOR. Also Use on Dance Shoes, Hockey Skates, Gloves, Sports & Athletic Equipment.
- Contains Zinc Oxide, a natural skin protectant with known anti fungal properties. Eliminates Foot and Shoe Odor Naturally and helps control bacteria as well as fungus including Athletes Foot and Jock Itch!
- Large 100 Gram / 3.5 Oz. Size - 4 X Larger Than Products with Similar Active Ingredients and lower price. Lasts 4 Times Longer or Treats 4 Times as Many Shoes.
- Will It Work? For Really Bad Shoe Odor, We Suggest You Apply it Daily for 1 Week, Then Use As Needed. For Athletes Foot and Jock Itch, use with your favorite remedy to keep the area dry and clean.
- 100% No-Questions-Asked Money Back Guarantee. Made in USA From 100% Natural Zinc Oxide and Other Botanical Ingredients.
Sof Sole Fresh Fogger Shoe, Gym Bag, and Locker Deodorizer Spray, 3-ounce
- Fast acting deodorizing Spray destroys odors in shoes, gym Bags, athletic gear, and lockers
- One Spray eliminates odors and leaves behind a Fresh scent
- Formula Does Not disColor or leave behind film or residue
- Equipped with a nozzle that provides a concentrated Spray for Full, long lasting coverage
- Safe on all Materials, including mesh, leather, canvas, and suede
Odor-Eaters Foot Spray Powder, 4 oz, Pack of 2
- Prevents athlete's foot
- Long-lasting odor and wetness protection
- Dries clear without messy residue
Elite Sportz Shoe Deodorizer and Foot Spray - No More Embarrassing Smelly Shoes or Stinky Feet with Our Very Popular Peppermint Foot Spray and Shoe Freshener - 4 OZ
- Our shoe deodorizer is not just a foot spray: it's also a moisturizer that goes to work controlling odors and promoting healthier feet
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA Our formulation includes 7 pure essential oils and 11 helpful herbs and botanicals.
- Also specially designed to moisturize and repair dry cracked feet: you’ll also notice an icy sensation as it soothes hydrates and cools sore tired aching feet
- We have sourced the highest quality natural ingredients available: no harsh chemicals: no aluminium: no parabens and 100% non toxic ingredients
- OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU, at Elite Sportz, customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. All products from Elite Sportz Equipment come with a 1 year Warranty.
Hanes Men's Moccasin Slipper House Shoe with Indoor Outdoor Memory Foam Sole Fresh IQ Odor Protection (Size Extra Large, Black)
- SIZING: Available in size Small (Mens US 6.5 -7.5), Medium (Mens US 8 9), Large (Mens US 9.5-10.5), X-Large (Mens US 11-12), XX-Large (Mens US 12.5-13.5), XXX-Large (Mens US 14-15).
- COMFORT: thick memory foam cushioning provides support while contouring to your foot providing you with ultimate comfort
- ODOR PROTECTION: made with Hanes Fresh IQ advance odor protection technology keeps your slippers fresh season after season
- INDOOR / OUTDOOR: made with a durable, gripped sole to prevent slipping or sliding whether you are wearing these shoes inside or outside
- UNISEX: available in colors black, grey, brown and tan. Suitable for both men and women. This also makes the perfect college dorm room slipper.
Odor-Eaters Foot Powder, 6-ounces, 4-pack
- DESTROYS ODOR: Three advanced odor/wetness fighters destroy odor on contact
- CONTROLS WETNESS: Contains corn starch and super-absorbent material to keep feet drier longer
- LONG-LASTING: All-day effectiveness
- EASY APPLICATION: Easy-grip bottle design makes it easier to hold and dispense product
Sof Sole Sneaker Balls Shoe, Gym Bag, and Locker Deodorizer, 3 Pair, Emoji
- Shoe deodorizer balls for removing foot odors and other odor causing bacteria from shoes, gym Bags, and lockers
- Small, round Design to reach and absorb odors in tight, dark places where other Fresheners won’t fit
- Quick twist action to open and release specially Formulated Fresh and clean scent; close when Not in use to preServe Freshness
- Fits in all shoes sizes, including Kids; effectively attacks odors in sneakers and everyday footwear, as well as gym and gear Bags
- Three pairs of sneaker balls; each ball has a diameter of 1.5 inches; Fresh scent lasts up to six months depending on frequency of use
PURA Dâ€™OR Organic Shoe and Foot Spray: Shoo Away Bad Odor 8 oz - USDA Certified Organic - Foot & Shoe Deodorizer Made With Pure Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Lemongrass Oils - Maximum Strength
- DESTROYS ODOR: Our shoe spray is made with USDA Certified organic essential oils such as Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Peppermint, and Tea Tree oils, which are powerful odor eliminators that leaves a trail of pleasant scents.
- COMBATS BACTERIA: The bacteria fighting properties of Witch Hazel works as a shoe deodorizer eliminating stubborn odors on contact and destroys odor left in shoes that have been worn for long periods of time without cleaning.
- GENTLE FORMULA: Our gentle plant based formula is safe to use on skin as it doubles as a shoe spray deodorizer and as a deodorizer for odor prone feet as well.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Our shoe refresher spray is specifically engineered with the environment in mind by using only the best USDA certified organic ingredients as many of our competitor's products often use harmful chemicals in their sprays that are detrimental to the Earth and Human.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Healthy feet, happy customers! We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with our Organic Shoe and Foot Spray, let us know and we will give you a FULL refund.
What to Do About Smelly Shoe Odor
Smelly shoe odor can be socially embarrassing. Here's what to do about it.
The best treatments for smelly shoes involve reducing the moist environment inside the shoe so the offending bacteria and fungi can no longer grow and thrive. One of the best ways to avoid this problem is to choose shoes with good ventilation. Avoid wearing heavy or thick boots and shoes and select light weight leathers and canvas shoes that allow better air circulation. Wearing all-cotton socks can also help to reduce the excessive moisture that sets up a good environment for bacterial growth. Synthetic sock materials such as polyester should be avoided since they tend to trap moisture and worsen smelly shoe odor.
Another treatment for smelly shoes is to place them in a warm, dry place immediately after wearing them. This helps to reduce the interior moisture content that promotes bacterial growth. Allow them to rest for at least 24 hours before re-wearing them. Have several pairs of shoes available that you rotate on a regular basis so you don't have to wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row. By constantly rotating your shoes, you'll reduce moisture build-up and give smelly shoes a chance to completely dry out between wearings.
Baking soda also helps to deodorize shoes and eliminate smelly shoe odor. Sprinkle some on your feet before putting on your socks in the morning. In the evening when you take off your shoes, sprinkle a small amount on the inside of your shoes before placing them in a dry place. If the smelly shoe odor is particularly bad, spray the inside of your shoes lightly with rubbing alcohol and leave it overnight. The rubbing alcohol helps to kill any odor causing bacteria. Another way to deodorize shoes is to place them in a plastic bag and freeze them for at least two hours to kill bacteria and fungi.
A more expensive way to deal with smelly shoe odor is to buy odor reducing inserts for your shoe from your local drugstore. You'll also find various odor reducing foot powders and sprays, although these generally don't work any better than inexpensive baking soda.
Don't let smelly shoe odor make you afraid to remove your shoes in front of your loved ones. By taking a few measures to correct this problem, you can breathe more easily.