10 Best Shoes For Active Toddler
Updated on: May 2023
Best Shoes For Active Toddler in 2023
Stride Rite Baby Ace Boy's and Girl's Premium Leather Sneaker, Pink, 8.5 M US Toddler
LA Active Baby Toddler Grip Ankle Socks - 6 Pairs - Non Slip/Skid Covered (Boys, 12-36 Months)
- ANTI-SKID SAFETY GRIP: Our extra strong, environmentally friendly grip pattern covers the entire heel to toe, with extra non-slip grip on the heels and balls of the feet to support your toddler as they learn to scoot, crawl, walk, and run on any surface including hardwood floors and even the outdoors!
- EASY ON, EASY OFF: We make wearing socks a breeze – use the padded heel tabs around the ankle cuff to quickly put on and take off the socks hassle-free. They can be worn with our without shoes and won't slide down the heel.
- STRETCH FIT FOR GROWING KIDS: Thick and flexible fibers provide a perfect balance of cushion and mobility, and the closed-toe fully-covered design protects sensitive skin from dirt, blisters, and germ exposure.
- SOFT AND BREATHABLE: Our luxury cotton blend means less fuss and more fun. We’ve lined our socks with lush terry loops to create a supremely soft and comfortable baby sock that won’t leave marks on the skin.
- ENJOY COLOR VARIETY: Each pack comes with 6 pairs of assorted colors (Baby Blue, Sky, Denim, Navy, Grey, and Dark Grey) that can match a boy’s favorite outfits. Suitable for children ages 12-36 months, from shoe sizes 4-9.
Stride Rite Made 2 Play Phibian Sneaker Sandal Water Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid), Grey,10 M US Toddler
- Boy's and girl's water shoe with easy-on adjustable power strap
- Rubber traction on outsole for non-slip bottom
- Sewn in tongue and color for enhanced comfort and fit
- Ventilated and quick drying
- Washable materials for easy cleaning
Merrell Kids' Unisex M-Trail Chaser Jr Hiking Shoe, Gunsmoke, 6 Medium US Toddler
- hook and loop closure provides precise and secure fit
- suede and mesh upper
- eva removable footbed
- non-marking outsole with M Select GRIP for superior traction
adidas Kids Unisex's Pro Next 2019 Basketball Shoe, core Black/FTWR White/Active Gold, 2.5 Standard US Width US Toddler
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Leather upper
- Textile lining, Zonal herringbone rubber outsole
Native Kids unisex-baby Jefferson Water Shoe,pigeon grey/shell white,7 Medium US Toddler
- Water-friendly, fast drying, lightweight foam
- Easy clean
- Durable rubber rand & toe cap
BabaMate 6 Pairs Baby Toddler Little Kids No Show Socks - Thin Mesh Cotton Athletic Socks for Boys Girls 3 Colors/6-pack M(4-6Year)/Shoe size 9-12 Little kids
- NO SHOW SOCKS FOR BABIES - A never before seen TRUE low cut sock for TODDLER that stays on! You have to try it to believe it. It fits toddlers and little kids. Keep your little toddler's footsies comfy in these colorful no show socks! baby will like it!
- CUTE DESIGN - Breathable mesh athletic socks, no show ankle socks for toddlers and little kids, premium thin cotton material, comfort and breath-ability and gives baby a cooler experience. Reinforced heel and toe for longer wear. Easy to wash-machine wash or hand wash and is ideal for spring summer and autumn.
- SIZE INSTRUCTION - Size S(1-3 year): fits toddler shoe size 6.5-10; Size M(4-6 year): fits little kid shoe size 9-13.5; Size L(7-10 year): fits little kid shoe size 12.5-3.
- PREMIUM COMFORT & MORE COTTON SOCKS - These antiskid baby toddler socks are made of rich premium cotton & comfortable ventilation meshes - soft cotton, breathable, wearable, moisture-wicking and non-odor - which provide your little toddler's a comfortable feeling.
- YOU AND YOUR BABY'S SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - At Baba Mate we understand that you are placing your trust in us to provide you with the safest, highest quality, baby products available. We take this trust seriously and stand by each and every one of our baby socks with a no questions asked 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If at any time you are unhappy with your baby's socks, return them for a full and prompt refund.
New Balance Girls' 888v2 Hook and Loop Running Shoe, Grey/Rainbow, 8 M US Toddler
- Rubber outsole
- Split suede upper
- Hook and loop closure system
- Rubber outsole
New Balance Women's Cruz V2 Fresh Foam Running Shoe, Black/Magnet/Nimbus Cloud, 10 B US
- 8 MM Drop
- Knit Upper
- Molded Foam Comfort Heel
- Slip-on Construction
adidas Baby Fortarun AC Running Shoe, Solar Orange/Black/Active Orange, 5K M US Toddler
- adidas quality
- Imported By Adidas
Need Children's Shoes Look No Further
Trying to find shoes for toddlers that are good and that he will actually wear is really hard to do. I have finally found a great place to buy shoes for my son.
My spouse and I have travelled all over the GTA and the Greater Buffalo area in the US trying to find good shoes for our son. It has always been a stressful event.
We think that good shoes are extremely important at a young age. You should treat your feet as best you can when they are developing so that you do not have problems growing up. I think alot of issues with the back and posture start at the feet but that is just my opinion. I am sure some people would back be up on this. So please take care of your feet.
Anyways back on topic. We went out tonight to find my son some shoes as he is starting to get really fussy as to what he puts on his feet. We went to a few stores that we have had some luck in the past and the major department stores with no luck. So i flipped out my blackberry and did an internet search for "toddler shoes burlington ON" . Kinder soles was one of the first three hits on the search engine, so we looked up the phone number and called for directions. Walkers and Highway five in the Longos plaza. Easy enough to get to. We parked and went inside.
The place was clean, spacious, calming, bright, cheery and we were immediately greeted by the staff. The sales lady came over and instead of just wipping out the measuring thingy she actually talked to my son and us and let our son play with some of the toys that were nicely organized and clean. (Now that is a rareity finding clean play areas in stores I don't see that often enough) But this was great, I sat on a chair and let her do her magic. It felt like I was going to the spa instead another nightmare toddler shoe hunt. The whole experience was amazing and I would go back there in a heart beat. I am truly amazed. Good quality shoes my son actually likes. We walked out with a pair of New balance shoes and we were very happy. Sure you pay a little more for good quality shoes, but in the years to come I totally believe it will be worth it.
The sales staff knew what they were talking about and were actually very good with children.
If I were to rate this store out of 5 it would get the full 5. (cleanliness, staff, knowlege, product, overall experience)