Best Shoes For 300 Dollars in 2022
New Balance Women's WRT300v1 Sneaker, White/Nimbus Cloud, 10 B US
- REVlite Midsole
- Court Inspired
Dr. Scholl's Shoes Women's Rate Ankle Boot, Olive Perforated Microfiber Suede, 9 W US
- Memory Foam Cool Fit insole designed for all-day comfort.
- Deep chop outs at side and back tab for easy fit.
Nordic Lifting Powerlifting Shoes for Heavy Training - Best Men's Squat & Weightlifting Shoe - MEGIN 1 Year Warranty (11 US) Blue
- POWERLIFTING SHOES - Maximum Lifting Performance - by Premium Weightlifting Brand Nordic Lifting
- PROVIDES OLYMPIC STABILITY - Good foot support ensures a powerful workout & greater lifting gains
- LONG-LASTING QUALITY - Built to last, even under immense stress. Our warranty backs it up
- IMPROVE LIFTING POSTURE - Perfect for powerlifters & all other sportsmen working with heavy weights
- INCLUDED - 1 x Pair of MEGIN Powerlifting Shoes, 1 x Premium Box - 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
STACY ADAMS Men's Tinsley-Wingtip Oxford, Tan/Brown, 8.5 M US
- CLASSIC STYLE: Wing-tip lace-up oxford with brogue perforated trims and blind-eyelet lacing
- COMFORT: Fully cushioned memory foam insole for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- QUALITY SOLE: Flexible sole with outsole stitch detailing and criss-cross etching for traction
- DURABILITY: Lightweight construction with extended durability with breathable linings
- PERFECT FIT: Fit tip - If in between two sizes go for larger size
Muckster ll Women's Rubber Garden Shoes,Green,5M US
- 4 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the shape of your feet to resist blisters and chafing
- Breathable Airmesh lining wicks away humidity and perspiration, and allows air to travel throughout the boot while keeping water out; comfort rated from subfreezing to 65 °F/18 °C
- Shock-absorbing insole for comfortable extended wear; women’s last is specially designed to support the female foot; high traction outsole is self-cleaning for added stability on slick surfaces
- RHS (Royal Horticultural Society) endorsed - the only gardening footwear endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society
- High-grade rubber exterior provides extra toughness and makes for a 100% waterproof garden shoe; rear pull loop for easy on/off
Muckster ll Men's Rubber Garden Shoes,Moss/Green,14 US
- 4 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- Stretch-fit Comfort Topline is curved to improve range of motion, and snugs calf to seal in warmth while keeping cold and debris out
- Breathable Airmesh lining wicks away humidity and perspiration, and allows air to travel throughout the boot; comfort rated from subfreezing to 65 °F/18 °C
- High-traction rubber outsole delivers sure footing in mud, slush or rain
- High-grade extended rubber exterior provides extra toughness and makes for a 100% waterproof garden shoe; easy on-off with pull-on tab
Merrell Men's Moab Edge Shoes, Grey, 11 M US
- Mesh and 3D printed mesh upper
- Breathable Mesh lining
- ACE footbed
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Vibram TC5+ outsole
Eastland Men's Falmouth Four Eye Camp Moc Oxford,Tan,9.5 D
- Handsewn moccasin construction
- Eastland Exclusive Active Memory Foam comfort insole
- Shock absorbing, flexible natural rubber outsole
- Heel Height: 5/8 inches
Women's Running Shoes Workout Fitness Sneakers Athletic Lightweight Casual Sports Shoes (39 M EU/8.5 B(M) US, Grey)
- ★Excellent bounce-back and durability.The bottom is soft TPR (shock proof)
- ★Breathable and quick drying- air mesh upper allow the foot to breathe
- ★Please compare your foot length before select the size
- ★Size Chart: Men US7= EU40=Foot Length 255- 260mm |||Men US8=EU41=Foot Length 260-270mm |||Men US8.5=EU42=Foot Length 270- 275mm |||Men US9.5=EU43=Foot Length 275-280mm |||Men US10=EU44=Foot Length 280- 285mm |||Men US11=EU45=Foot Length 285- 290mm |||Men US12=EU46=Foot Length 290- 300mm |||Men US12.5=EU47=Foot Length 295- 305mm
Danner Men's 63255 Camp Sherman 3" Hiking Shoe, Gray/Green - 9 D
- Breathable mesh lining
- Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite footbed
- Danner Plyolite EVA midsole offers lasting support and rebound
- Nylon shank
- Vibram Approach outsole with multi-directional lugs for extra traction and surface contact
Office Supplies: Stopping Employee Theft!
Employee theft costs businesses over fifty billion dollars a year - and most of that is in the theft of office supplies! Far from being a victimless crime, the theft of office supplies can drive a small business into bankruptcy! Find out how to stop this!
But where do you start in dealing with employee theft of office supplies without seeming to be petty or a vindictive employer? Follow these tips below and you'll find your costs decreasing in having to replace and purchase new office supplies almost instantly.
First, make it clear to your employees that office supplies are supposed to be only for the office and not for personal or home use. True, a box of pencils or erasers might each only cost a few dollars but if ten or twenty or a hundred employees help themselves to these office supplies you'll find your accounting department spending far more than you had estimated. It doesn't have to be just pens and pencils, office supplies include the paper needed to run the copy machine; binders and notebooks that all add up quickly when employees help themselves to the office supply cupboard without restraint. Estimates range from one third to one half of all business bankruptcies having some sort of employee theft as a main cause, and stealing office supplies ranks highly in these studies.
Establish a tracking system for your office supplies in order to see where they're going and at what rate they're being used. It may be as simple as asking your staff to sign a clipboard each time they take a box of pencils out of the office supply cabinet. Or as complicated as having a lock placed on the cupboard and a specific employee assigned to track and sign out boxes of office supplies when needed. This may seem excessive, but the cost can be substantial over time when you find out how many office supplies are disappearing without valid cause.
Getting to the root of employee theft of office supplies is hard because most employers don't see it from their staff's point of view. A low-paid employee might justify the theft of a stapler and office supplies for their daughter because they feel the company "owes" it to them due to their low status in the company. They might feel that it's a form of compensation due them and will freely take office supplies using this justification. After all, it's only a few dollars here and there - and if an employee feels that they're being underpaid or underappreciated the theft of office supplies isn't really a theft, it's just getting equal.
An employee higher up in the company may see office supplies as nothing more than a bonus, the items owed to them purely on their status. After all, a few stacks of printer paper taken out of the office supply cupboard and moved to their computer printer in their home isn't going to drive the company to bankruptcy, right? And if they do any work at home it's justifiable to use office supplies including pens, pencils, erasers and computer supplies.
And the theft of office supplies can happen before they even get into the cupboard or onto the shelves! The receiver who signs for thirty boxes of highlighters or pens but only places twenty-nine into the office supplies area for the employees. The "misplaced" box can then be resold for profit and the employer is none the wiser, having paid for office supplies that will never be used. And over a single year this theft can cost a company thousands of dollars and not only cut into profits but also drive a company to bankruptcy - and all over "just" office supplies!
The best way to combat the theft of office supplies is not only to track where these supplies are going, but also to create high employee morale in your workplace. If your employees are happy in their job and in their relationship with the company they are less likely to pilfer office supplies in the long run. If they realise that the loss of office supplies to employee theft affects everyone as well as the overall health of the company they may be more aware of the amount of office supplies used as well as maintaining higher internal security. They may not realise that those pennies and dollars are adding up to the point that they may not only lose their company raise or bonus, but perhaps their jobs if the company has to close!
As well as raising the company morale you may want to discuss this with your security officers. Many times the simple theft of office supplies go unchecked because the security officers are looking for larger items such as laptops or computer parts, making it easy for an employee to take office supplies tucked into their briefcase or knapsack. An alert officer may notice an employee taking home an unusually high number of notebooks or binders and should report this to their superiors. It may seem petty to the employee and possibly the security officer involved, but with fifty billion dollars a year being estimated as the loss to companies from employee theft it needs to be taken seriously even at the lowest level.
Of course you don't want to make your office supply cabinet a battleground for your employees and managers, but by creating a positive employee atmosphere and taking a few simple security measure you can cut down on the theft of office supplies from your company. And far from being the bad and nasty boss you can create a healthier and happier workplace where your office supplies are used efficiently and freely for the benefit of the company and not for the employees or their families.