Best Selling Nike Shoes Ever in 2022
Nike Men's Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer, Black/Black, 12.0 Regular US
- MEN'S LEATHER SNEAKERS: Leather upper features overlays for support and perforations for airflow.
- COMFORTABLE TRAINING: Foam Phylon midsole and full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit cushions for comfort and support.
- NATURAL MOTION: Solid rubber outsole is durable and provides traction over varied surfaces.
- LIGHTWEIGHT GYM SHOE: Mesh shoe tongue enhances breathability and heel pull tab helps with easy on and off
- NIKE MEN'S SHOE: Imported and man made with synthetic sole
Nike Men's AIR Zoom Structure 22 Running Shoes, Black, Size 8.0
- Brand: Nike
- Materials: upper / outsole
- Toe Style:
- Closure Type:
Nike Women's Free RN Flyknit 2017 Running Shoe Black/White-Black
- Flyknit constructed upper delivers zoned stretch and support.
- Removed cable at the flex zone allows unrestricted movement.
- Auxetic outsole pattern expands with your step to provide flexible cushioning.
- Minimal, molded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot to add support.
- Anatomical heel is rounded to roll with the ground, promoting a more natural range of motion.
Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
Educated: A Memoir
Nike Lebron XV (PS) Boys Fashion-Sneakers 922812-006_11C - Black/Metallic Gold-Black
Tips for Selling on Ebay
Selling on Ebay can be fun and profitable. Here are some tips for getting the most out of your Ebay selling.
1) What do you want to sell on Ebay? Just like in a regular yard sale, not everything is worth selling. Ebay buyers are looking for great stuff at a low price. It's going to be hard to unload something that's not in good condition.
2) What are the best features of the product you want to sell on Ebay? If you were a potential buyer, what would attract you to the product you are selling? Is the product new with tags (NWT) or new in its original box (NIB)? Is it a popular or expensive brand name? These are the features you will want to include in the name of your item.
3) Make your description count. The name you give your item is going to make people choose to click on your listing. Use all the characters you are allowed and get excited about your item. Beautiful Gerbil Cage NIB With Accessories, Perfect Gift! is more eye-catching than Gerbil Cage. When you go on to describe the item, use lots of exciting words. You want your item to outshine other similar items for sell on Ebay.
4) Be honest. As you are crafting your exciting descriptions, make sure you are telling the truth. If the item is used, don't imply that it is new. Make sure you mention any flaws, stains and broken or missing parts. Lying might help you sell one item, but if your feedback says you are misrepresenting your products it will come back to hurt you. Also communities like Ebay rely on people to be honest and straightforward. Those who take advantage hurt the whole community.
5) Consider your pricing. Search Ebay to find similar items to see what people are paying for these items. Asking too much for your item is just going to mean your item won't sell. Decide what the minimum is you would take for your item and make that your starting price. Often offering an item for a lower amount will attract more bidders and drive the price higher than you expected.
6) Don't pay for extras in your listing. The extra pictures and placements are usually not worth it.
7) Ship promptly, and pack shipments well. It is your responsibility as a seller to do the best you can for your customer. Use the golden rule and treat your buyer as you like to be treated when you make a purchase. Be a good seller, and you will get good feedback that will attract future buyers.
Selling on Ebay is easy, fun and can be profitable! Choose and describe your Ebay items carefully, and you may discover that Ebay selling is a great new hobby for you.