Best Selling Dress Shoes in 2021
STACY ADAMS Men's Dickinson Cap Toe Oxford, Cognac, 13 W US
Rockport Men's Style Leader 2 Bike Slip-on Loafer, Truffle Tan, 10 D(M) US
- Textile Lining
- Durable and cushioned footbed
- EVA outsole
adidas Originals Men's Seeley Running Shoe, Ash Grey/White/Black, 9.5 M US
- Abrasion-resistant skate shoes with laid-back style
- Lace closure
- Synthetic suede upper
- Rubber outsole; Textile lining
adidas Men's Grand Court Sneaker, Grey/White/Grey, 12
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Suede upper
- Rubber outsole
Stacy Adams Men's Beau Slip-On,Black,9 M US
- CLASSIC STYLE: Moc-toe bit slip-on penny loafer with textured upper leather accent detailing
- COMFORT: Twin elastic gore for comfortable instep fit and easy entry
- DURABILITY: Lightweight construction with extended durability with breathable linings
- QUALITY SOLE: Flexible sole with printed detailing on midsole and heel for traction
- PERFECT FIT: Fit tip - If in between two sizes go for larger size
Clarks Men's Tilden Cap Oxford Shoe,Black Leather,11.5 M US
- Comfort Features: Ortholite Footbed, Smooth Fabric and PU Linings, Durable TPR Outsole
- Stretch Gore Panels for a Flexible Fit
- Premium Full Grain Leather
- Heel Height 1 inch
Skechers Men's Classic Fit-Delson-Camden Sneaker,black/Grey,12 M US
- Air Cooled Memory Foam
- Classic Fit
- Air Cooled
- Bungee Lace
Dr. Scholl's Shoes Women's Frankie Ballet Flat, Nude Smooth, 9 M US
- Memory foam cool fit, A distinctive square buckle, and a variety of materials that are just the right details for this classy, round toe flat
- Decorative buckle at toe
- Offered in a variety of color ways
Dr. Scholl's Shoes Women's Webster Loafer, Black Patent/Microfiber, 6 M US
- Be Energized insole with all-day comfort, cushioning and shock absorption designed to reduce foot pressure & fatigue
- Patent and microsuede upper
- Slip-on fit with faux leather back pull tab
- Flexible, durable lug sole
- 1 inch platform
Naturalizer Women's Adele Black/Fabric, 9.5 M US
Selling on EBay - How to Pack and Ship Vinyl Records
For many record sellers, the most intimidating part of selling records on eBay is the shipping. But shipping vinyl records safely is really not that difficult, once you get the hang of it.
Many record dealers don't like to sell online because vinyl records are very fragile and difficult to pack. Because of such difficulties, these sellers would prefer to sell locally out of their shops or at record shows and flea markets.
But by limiting themselves to local shops and shows, these sellers are missing out on a huge market. I sell vinyl records online, mostly on eBay. I mail records all over the United States and internationally. At least twenty-five percent of my sales are to international buyers in the U.K., Spain, Japan, Russia, and anyplace else you can think of.
When I first started selling records on eBay, I made some shipping mistakes. They are probably the same mistakes others have made. I tried using USPS Priority Mail boxes and quickly found two problems with this: It was very expensive to mail - I was losing money on shipping - and records do not fit properly in Priority Mail boxes.
After a few hours of research on the internet, I discovered Uline.com, a company that sells boxes at very good prices. I still buy my boxes for mailing 45's from them, along with a box for LP's that is two inches deep (it holds about 10 LP's). I buy my standard mailers on eBay, usually in lots of fifty or a hundred. Including shipping, I pay around $28 for fifty boxes. I buy my packing supplies, tape and bubble wrap, on eBay as well. There are several sellers to chose from. The two most important things to look for, as with any purchase on eBay, is price and seller feedback.
When shipping vinyl records, it is very important to pack them safely. In a standard LP mailer, which holds 1-4 LP's, I use four pieces of bubble wrap - two on top of the record (or records) and two on the bottom. Other people may used different methods, but I've shipped thousands of vinyl records and never had one break in the mail. Spending a few extra cents on bubble wrap is worth having a well-protected record, especially if it is particularly valuable.
An LP in a standard mailer with four pieces of bubble wrap usually weighs less than one pound. The cost to ship via Media Mail (the least expensive way to mail LP's), including your packing supplies, should be around $4.
Shipping records will take some getting used to, but after you've packed and mailed a few LP's it will become very easy. Remember, there is a huge market for vinyl records outside of your area. Just make sure to pack the box well, mail it quickly, and soon you will have satisfied customers from all over the world.