Best Running Shoes For Casual Runners in 2022
UNDER ARMOUR Men's Charged Assert 8 Running Shoe, Black (002)/Black, 10.5
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Lightweight mesh upper with 3-color digital print delivers complete breathability
- Durable leather overlays for stability & that locks in your midfoot
- EVA sockliner provides soft, step-in comfort
- Charged Cushioning midsole uses compression molded foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
SKDOIUL Men Running Walking Sneakers mesh Breathable Comfort Fashion Casual Sport Athletic Tennis Shoes Runner Jogging Brown Shoes Size 6.5
- Vamp material:Mesh fabric,breatheble and lightweight,very comfortable.
- The interior of the shoe is designed with a honeycomb hole to absorb sweat and deodorize, allowing your feet to breathe freely.
- Rubber soles possess strong traction and and stability even on slipping ground, so you can easily walking and running.
- This Fashion Sneaker suitable for daily activities and outdoor sports: running, walking, badminton, basketball, hiking, body training and so on.
New Balance Men's 520v5 Cushioning Running Shoe, Castlerock/Energy red/Black, 11 4E US
- Injection Molded EVA
- Data Inspired Upper Design
- Rubber Outsole
- NB Response 1.0 Performance Insert
- Synthetic/Mesh Upper with Comfort Collar
TSIODFO Sport Walking Shoes for Men mesh Breathable Comfort Fashion Running Shoes Athletic Man Runner Jogging Sneakers Casual All White Tennis Trainers Size 8.5
- The upper is mesh-designed, and the gap between the mesh fibers forms an air passage for excellent air permeability, ensuring comfort and dryness during exercise.
- Breathable mesh fabric and lightweight partially-hollow blade soles provide you with a feeling of relaxation and comfort.
- The high-density cushioning outsole not only has strong wear resistance,but also protects the feet from sharp.
- The elastic blade soles have high flexibility which allows the shoes to bend strongly while doing sports.
- The blade shoes can be used in various activities: running, walking, hiking, camping, climbing, soccer, basketball, tennis, badminton, physical exercises, body training and so on.
Nike Men's Revolution 4 Running Shoe, Black/White-Anthracite, 8.5 Regular US
- MEN'S RUNNING SHOES: Molded pods offer multi-surface traction. Pods flatten on impact then spring back at toe-off creating a piston effect that delivers responsive cushioning.
- ATHLETIC SHOES: Soft foam midsole delivers lightweight, responsive cushioning. Underlays in the vamp and toe tip offer support and structure for a comfortable ride.
- CORE PERFORMANCE: Minimal in design running shoes. Full-length rubber outsole provides durable traction and cushioning to run longer.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SHOE: No-sew overlays along the midfoot and eyestays provide durability while keeping the shoe lightweight. Single-layer mesh upper for optimal breathability.
- NIKE MEN'S SHOE: Imported, synthetic and rubber sole
ALTRA Men's AFM1855F Lone Peak 4.0 Trail Running Shoe, Black/Red - 9 D(M) US
- Durable mesh upper with integrated tongue
- Improved, grippier MaxTrac rubber
- StoneGuard resembles the skeletal structure of a foot
- Stack Height: 25mm
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Weight: 10.6 oz. / 301 g
adidas Originals Men's NMD_R1 Running Shoe, Black/Gum, 13 M US
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Knit upper
- Stretchy, foot hugging feel
New Balance Men's 608v5 Casual Comfort Cross Trainer Shoe, Grey Suede, 11 M US
TSIODFO Athletic Sneakers for Men mesh Breathable Comfort Fashion Sport Running Shoes Man Runner Walking Jogging Shoes Casual Tennis Trainers Brown Size 10
- The upper is made of mesh material for a comfortable and breathable foot experience.
- The interior is made of soft fabric for a more comfortable skin.
- The laces are made to increase friction and are stylish and beautiful.
- With TPU sole, it is cushioned and wearable, free and comfortable
- Suiting Occasions:The running shoes are suitable for tennis, gym, running, casual walks, exercises, travel, outdoor, workout and daily wearing It will be a great pair of fashionable sneakers for you, your family and your friends.
Reebok Women's AZTREK Double Mix Trail Sneaker, Mineral Mist/True Grey/neon Lime, 8.5 M US
- Textile and leather upper
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Soft Hexalite hexagonal cushioning
- Rugged trail outsole
My Kickstarter Experience, the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Running a Kick-starter Campaign can be a roller coaster ride of emotions ranging from surprise to joy to agitation and speculation. Read the article to find out the inside story.
I ran a successful Kicker-starter Campaign so first and foremost I want to give a shout out to all the folks that made that possible for me. These names are in no particular order and naming them in an article was one of the rewards promised.
I want to thank Lucinda Buxton, Terri Church, Don Teesdale, Cheley Tackett, Jennie Elliott, Emily Anderton, Jack Evans, Big Daddy DJ Steve O, Lee Anne Zeb, Melinda Owen, Armanda Liedke, Mark Mazzitello, Rita Kopca, Lauren Esposito, Steve McNaughton, Lisa Ferron, Danielle Watt, Paul Alcantara, Gerald Bender, Gregory Wilson, Lee Rascone Sr., and Joe Capella. Without your belief in me and my Peppers, I may not have reached my goal and I want to say thank you so much for believing in me.
During the Campaign
In my previous article I mentioned what a roller coaster ride of emotions a kick-starter project can be. I was in no way prepared for all the emotions I would feel on this thirty-day roller coaster ride. I opted to go with a thirty-day as it is recommended by Kick-Starter all though I know a lot of people do 60 days. You need to fill out all the questions on Kick-Starter and wait for approval. You need to set up a Amazon Store account and you need to make a video to attach to your project fully describing your project. I have attached the video I made to the bottom of this article.
I also opted to go with an amount that I thought would be doable being that nobody but a select number of people had even heard about my Peppers and what I wanted to do with them. I did discover though as I spoke with real people in real time about my Peppers, those people also became intrigued with them, their personalities and what I wanted to accomplish with them. That part of this ride was a pure joy. What you may discover in this journey as I did was that there are a lot of people that you thought were supportive and believed in you but when it came time to open up their wallets, they just weren't there for you. You may spend a lot of time wondering if they are just not seeing your Facebook posts about your project. I mentioned in my previous article that there are many ways to support someone you believe in even if you don't have the financial resources to help. I found a few of those people that totally backed me by promoting my project all over the internet for me. There were a few that supported me by backing me financially and helped to spread the word about my project too. Those people are now in my magical circle of friends. I will do anything for them anytime they need me. They have shown me that they love and value me and my ideas and I will do the same for them. Life is one big reciprocal circle or should be because we all need each other to survive and Kick-starter made all of that glaringly clear. Also, be aware that Kickstarter is an all of nothing type of deal so if you say you need to raise $5,000 and you only make it to $4,950 you will not get anything. Make sure to set a realistic goal as you can always keep promoting once you reach your goal but I personally did find that people didn't think it was as urgent to become backers as I had already met my goal. I also found that some people look at this like you are asking them to donate or begging for money. I found I spent a lot of time explaining that they were becoming backers, not donators. That was frustrating so this is a heads up to expect that.
After the Campaign
So when a campaign is successfully funded you have to wait anywhere from a day to 2 weeks to get the funds as Kickstarter is busy collecting those funds from your backers. They do take a fee for their services of using their website for your project and fees for collecting and processing the funds collected from backers.
I am now in the process of fulfilling the rewards I had promised to my backers. I also think that people thinking about using Kicker-starter should be aware that there are people that must cruise the Kickstarter website looking for people who successfully funded and then contact those people to see if they want to use them for whatever service they are trying to sell you. I was contacted by a company that wanted to help me promote my project (for a fee) and I was also contacted by a company that wanted to help me fulfill my rewards to my backers for a fee. I promptly ignored both requests. If I had money to spare in the first place, I would not have done a Kickstarter.
However, I will say that it has been a unique learning experience and I can now correctly advise my clients and my musical friends about the pros and cons of Kickstarter. I hope reading this article has given you some insight and forethought about the process.