Best Purple Basketball Shoes in 2022
adidas Men's Dame 5 Basketball Shoe, Collegiate Purple/Collegiate Royal/White, 11 M US
- B-ball shoes built for Damian Lillard's signature game
- Regular fit; Soft, cushioned feel
- Textile upper with padded internal pod system for comfort
- Bounce cushioning provides enhanced comfort and flexibility
- Zonal herringbone rubber outsole for grip
Under Armour Men's SC 3ZER0 III Basketball Shoe, Purple (500)/Mod Gray, 13
- Durable synthetic leather upper is perforated for enhanced breathability
- Half bootie construction for internal comfort & adjustability
- Enhanced cushioning around ankle collar for superior comfort & heel stability
- Die cut EVA sockliner provides underfoot cushioning & support
- Micro G foam midsole turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
adidas Pro Bounce 2019 Low Shoe - Men's Basketball Collegiate Purple/White/Purple Size 13
- Responsive, adaptive feel
- Banking barrier for lateral stability
- Textile upper with molded, padded ankle collar
- BOUNCE midsole for responsive cushioning and all day comfort
- Textile lining; Zonal herringbone-pattern rubber outsole with anatomical flex grooves
Under Armour Men's Team Drive 4 Basketball Shoe, Purple (501)/Purple, 9.5
- Breathable, lightweight textile upper
- Full length bootie construction with molded ankle collar for greater structure, extended support & a snug, comfortable fit
- External heel counter provides additional support & keeps the back of the foot locked in place
- Toe wrap improves forefoot flexibility
- Durable, reinforced lace loops
LI-NING CJ McCollum Power V Men Professional Basketball Shoes Lining Cushioning Athletic Sport Shoes Sneakers Purple ABAP025 US 8
- The upper is made of whole-woven material that extends and covers the ankle for protection, giving comfortable wearing exeperience. The TPU in the sides could offer support while playing the basketball.
- SHOE SOLE: The outsole is made of rubber-bonded EVA, which is wearable and non-slippery. The upper pattern design, fashionable and versatile.
- LI-NING CLOUD: The shock absorption basketball shoes, using CLOUD cushioning technology, full-length application of unique Li Ning polymer material formula in full-length midsole allows effective storage and release of energy while cshioning rhe impact to form an effcient energy cycling system. It has soft and lightweight.characteristics. It help reduce external impacts and improve sports performance.
- PROTECTION ABILITY: High top shoe design fits your foot better and protect your ankle from sport injury. Anti-collision toe also can protect your foot and avoid injury when in sports.Wearable EVA and rubber outsole and glooves improve grip ability and make anti-slippery.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Brand New and 100% Authentic, you could check the authenticity of the product by scan QR code inside of the shoes. For sake of enviromental protection, we change our package of shoes box to shoes bag, Shoes bag, which could be secondly used in our daily life.
Nike Air Force 270 Carnivore Men's Shoes Black/Court Purple ah6772-005 (11 D(M) US)
Nike Lebron XVI Low Mens Mens Ci2668-301 Size 11.5
- Style#: CI2668-301
- Combined Max Air + Zoom Air cushioning helps absorb impact and rebound with energy.
- Articulation helps your foot flex on the court or off.
- Heel pull tab for easy entry.
- Stretch collar expands for easy entry.
adidas Men's Ultimate Bball Basketball Shoe, Black/Black/White, 11 M US
- Stretchable mélange knit upper for comfort
- Cloudfoam Memory sockliner molds to the foot for superior step-in comfort
- Combined Cloudfoam midsole and outsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
Nike Mens Air Max Uptempo 95 Basketball Shoes (10.5, White/Amarillo/Court Purple)
- Style#: CK0892-102
- Hiking-boot inspired details
- Max Air unit offer cushioning and support
- Phylon foam midsole is lightweight and flexible
- Pull tabs at the heel and tongue offer easy on and off.
adidas Men's Marquee Boost Low, Shock Yellow/Active Purple/Collegiate Navy, 12 M US
2020 March Madness Vodka Tournament, "First Four" Round 1 Play-in Games
The 2020 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament brackets include 68 teams. Four play-in games, called the First Four, trim the field to 64. The 2020 March Madness Vodka Tournament follows the same format.
16 Potter's v 16 Heritage Diluted
How do you make an already awful vodka worse? Dilute it with water. 25% ABV Heritage Diluted Vodka is just that. It hardly mattered the difficulty we had trying to concoct a consumption-worthy Potter's cocktail, there was simply nothing we could do with watered-down Heritage. In the end we awarded what was left of the Heritage bottle to the first person out of that night's poker tournament.
12 Dude v 12 Three Olives
That's right. A company in Lakewood, Colorado is distillinng a vodka called Dude. Based on name alone Dude Vodka is headed for the Sweet 16. As it happens, the stuff is also really good and made short work of Three Olives. Three Olives Vodka is good too, but is not called Dude.
South West Flavored Region
16 Pinnacle Tropical Punch v 16 Gordon's Citrus
One thing that can be said about these two vodkas is neither of them is as bad as Heritage or Potter's. Without sacrificing considerable time or effort, each was mixed with soda water and forced into the gullets of our judges. Neither beverage was wholly undrinkable, and several judges agreed they might even drink these on purpose if strapped for cash in a hotel bar on the way to their High School Reunion. The Pinnacle product was credited with "tasting less like furniture polish."
"Winner": Pinnacle Tropical Punch
South East Flavored Region
11 Finlandia Wild Berries v 11 SKYY Infusion Dragon Fruit
The tightest contest of the First Four, this matchup required a bit of creativity to settle, and truly kept a number of our judges from quitting. Disney's Antioxidant Cocktial is positively the perfect use of Finlandia Wild Berries, and thrilled all once we figured out the recipe. It was revealed, out of laziness, perhaps, when mixed into the same drink SKYY Dragon Fruit also makes an excellent Antioxidant Cocktail. It's even a little bit better.
Winner: SKYY Infusion Dragon Fruit
Follow the entire 2020 March Madness Vodka Tournament Here.