Best Price Inov 8 Shoes in 2022
Inov-8 Women's Fastlift 335 Cross-Training Shoe,Pink/Purple/Blue,8 E US
- OUTSTANDING GRIP - Outsole rubber holds secure on the box/gym floor, especially when lifting heavy weights
- ENHANCED STABILITY - External Heel Cage and POWER-TRUSS technology gives lateral stability and a stable base for lifting
- MID-FOOT HOLD - A Velcro strap over the top of the shoe adds a second layer of mid-foot hold after the laces have been tied
- FLEXIBILITY - META-FLEX technology in the forefoot provides more comfortable movements. Lower heel height perfectly works for a solid beginner lifting shoe
- WIDE TOE BOX - The toe box is roomier than the rest of the shoe, allowing plenty of wiggle room to spread the toes out naturally during heavy lifts. The toe splay promotes a stable base for lifting
Inov-8 Road-X-TREME 250-U, Grey/Black/Red, 5.5 D US
- Lightweight-yet-protective road runner featuring color-pop accents and seamless logo applied at side
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop
- Fusion compound comfort midsole
- Dynamic fascia replicates plantar fascia ligament
- Terradapter impact-absorbing heel
- Standard fit
Inov-8 Womens Roadclaw 275 V2 - Road Running Shoes - Versatile Shoe for Road, Parks and Tracks - Blue/Black 9 W US
- ➤ VERSATILE DESIGN - 3.5mm deep lugs offer phenomenal traction on the road. Super light for all the cushion and support, the perfect shoe for runners wanting to explore roads, parks and tracks.
- ➤ INCREASED BREATHABILITY - The shoe has a stripped back mesh upper, specifically designed to be lightweight and more breathable, making it perfect for running in all conditions especially summer.
- ➤ ADDED COMFORT - The padded tongue is thick enough to feel soft and plush without feeling too bulky, whilst the padded heel cage offers additional support and cushioning for a really comfortable fit straight out of the box.
- ➤ SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 5 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide).
Inov-8 Men's Road Claw 275 Running Shoe, Silver/Grey/Neon Yellow, 8 E US
- For running on all roads, even the most rugged.
- Run effortlessly over any road conditions with unique power flow midsole technology. Power flow delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- With Inov-8's iconic grip, every ounce of energy generated by the body is transferred to the road through the outsole, with tri-c outsole delivering traction throughout the gait cycle.
- Ultimate security: 100% sure-footed on any road. Grip and stability delivered through a patent-pending claw-cleat lug design.
- Features the dynamic fascia band, which delivers kick of energy with every stride, increasing speed and efficiency.
Men's Boot Casual Retro Flat Low-Heeled Round Head Tooling Shoe Non-Slip Lace-UP Short Boots Winter,B,8.5
- Closure Type:Lace-Up,Heel Height:Low (1cm-3cm),Insole Material:EVA,Model Number:BOOTS
- Toe Shape:Round Toe,Season:Winter,Pattern Type:Solid,Boot Height:Ankle
- Department Name:Adult,Lining Material:PU,Fashion Element:Platform
- Fit:Fits true to size take your normal size,Item Type:Boots,Outsole Material:EVA,is_handmade:No
- Upper Material:PU,Shaft Material:PU,Boot Type:Snow Boots
Where to Order Vegan Wedding Cakes in Portland, Oregon
Reviews of three local bakeries in Portland, Oregon that make custom vegan wedding cakes. The bakeries are: Piece of Cake Bakery, Saint Cupcake and Joseph's Dessert Company.
Piece of Cake Bakery offers vegan wedding cakes in a variety of flavors such as: Irish oatmeal, carrot cake, cranberry orange ginger, chantilly, chocolate mocha, triple fudge, german chocolate, black forest and chocolate peanut butter.
They can make any shape of cake that is desired such as: round, square, hexagon and they can also do a range of tiers starting at two tiers and up.
The cost per serving is $3.95 for the same flavor cake and for assorted flavors of cake, cheesecake is $4.95 per serving; cake design will increase the price, consultation of needs will determine the exact cost.
The delivery charge is $40.00, this varies depending upon distance; there is a one-time non-refundable post deposit of $40.00 and direct stacking is a one-time fee of $40.00.
Piece of Cake Bakery does offer a value-packed package and 30% can be saved on a party of 150 or more people. Call or e-mail the bakery for details on this package.
In the early stages of wedding planning, Piece of Cake Bakery suggests a call or e-mail to them to set up an appointment. You can taste up to eight different kinds of cake and have coffee or tea while you discuss your wedding cakes needs.
Saint Cupcake specializes in cupcakes, including vegan cupcakes and offers a unique spin on the tradition wedding cake. Their vegan cupcake flavors include: vanilla and chocolate varieties, red velvet, cookies and "cream", german chocolate and carrot.
They carry a variety of cupcake wedding tiers and can even add a six inch round cake to top off the tier stand, the six inch round cake for cutting is $45.00. There is also a choice of cupcake size, the dot-sized(2-3 bites) are $1.25 each and the regular sized are $2.25 each.
Special decoration can be accommodated with the following surcharge information:
Specific icing color request: 50 cents each cupcake(minimum order of 6)
Specific sprinkle color request: 25 cents each cupcake
Words/writing: $1.00 each cupcake
Cute drawings/design on a cupcake: starting at $1.50
Saint Cupcake also offers delivery and set-up service,the details of this can be discussed at the wedding cake consultation. Saint Cupcake does state that they are great for emergencies and may be able to help out with last minute orders. The do suggest if you are having a wedding this year to call soon as their calendar is filling up quickly.
Two locations and contact details for Saint Cupcake are:
Saint Cupcake NW
407 NW 17th [email protected] Flanders
Portland, Oregon 97209
Saint Cupcake Belmont
3300 SE [email protected] 33rd
Portland, Oregon 97214
Jennifer M. @ (503)997-3674
Jessica @ (503)916-9835
Joseph's Dessert Company states, "We have a lot of heart here." "People here like what they do and it is reflected in the product." Joseph's Dessert Company offers a wide variety of cake flavors such as: double chocolate, triple lemon, white raspberry plus much more and vegan wedding cakes are available.
The price ranges from $3.00-$4.00 per serving. Joseph's Dessert Company suggests that an appointment be scheduled to discuss the wedding cake needs and also at this appointment the client should bring any photos or color swatches that would help in the design and style of the wedding cake. They also have many photographs of their own creations as well as a DVD slideshow. The client will also get to sample a few of the three inch cakes.
Location and contact details of Joseph's Dessert Company are:
3436 S.E. Milwaukie Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97202