Best Place For Wide Shoes in 2022
The Children's Place Boys' Mid Top Sneaker, Tidal, TDDLR 5 Child US Toddler
Skechers Men's GO Walk Evolution Ultra-Impeccable Sneaker, Black, 11 Extra Wide US
- Lightweight, responsive Ultra Go cushioning technology
- Skechers Air Cooled Goga Mat insole
- High-rebound Ultra Pillars energize every step
- Durable mesh upper with twin gore panels for secure fit
The Children's Place Girls Ballet Flat, White, Youth 13 Regular US Little Kid
- “They’ll love this style – you’ll Love This Place(TM)”
- “Our place is always in style.”
New Balance Men's 608v5 Casual Comfort Cross Trainer Shoe, White/Navy, 8.5 XW US
- Dual Density Collar Foam
- Injection Molded EVA
- Internal Shank
- PU insert
SONGMICS Shoe Bench, 3-Tier Shoe Rack for Entryway, Storage Organizer with Foam Padded Seat, Faux Leather, Metal Frame, for Living Room, Hallway, 31.9 x 12.2 x 19.3 Inches, Black ULBS58H
- Bench, Shoe Rack, Eye-catcher: In a classic black that could go with anything, this SONGMICS shoe bench is ready to support you as you lace up your shoes and raise a welcoming atmosphere in your entryway; now your guests won’t have to balance as they put on their shoes
- Wobble? Fat Chance! Thanks to its compact and sturdy powder-coated iron frame, this well-padded bench can hold up to 440 lb (static load-bearing capacity) and is more resistant to wobbling, providing quality for the price
- Comfort Is Not Lost: Though you won’t spend too long on the shoe bench, we still want to ensure you are comfortable every minute at home; that’s why this bench uses 2” foam padding and a PVC cover
- It’s Working: Setup takes only a few simple steps, your shoes will no longer fling about but stay well-organized, and the 2 shelves hold up to 8 pairs of shoes. Your slippers can even find a place under the lower shelf!
- 100% SATISFACTION: SONGMICS provides professional customer service before and after your purchase; don't wait any longer and enjoy it now!
Skechers Men's Cessnock Food Service Shoe, Black, 12 M US
- Breathable mesh
- Bungee lacing
- Slip resistant
- Relax fit
- Memory foam insole
In Her Shoes (Widescreen Edition)
Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk Joy Walking Shoe,taupe,8.5 M US
- Lightweight and flexible
- Responsive 5Gen cushioning
- Skechers Goga Max high rebound insole
- Breathable mesh upper
- Soft fabric lining and padded collar
- Parametric cushioned 5Gen midsole for added comfort
Skechers Women's GRATISÂ -Â GOINGÂ PLACE Bungee Fashion Sneaker,White,8 M US
- Flexible sole
- Non-marking outsole
Skechers Sport Women's Gratis Bungee Fashion Sneaker,White,9 W US
Why You May Want to Think Twice Before Buying Your Teen the Platform Wedge Shoes
The latest shoe trend to hit the market for many teens is the Platform wedge.
The latest shoe trend to hit the market for many teens is the Platform wedge. Summer has just begun and this seems to be the shoe that every teen is wearing. Many of them choose the wedge option because they feel it's a close second to high heels. Also some parent's feel that this is a stepping stone to high heels that will help them avoid looking too grown. Are these platform wedges really any different from high heels, or can they cause just as much damage as high heels would? Well the first thing I learned when comparing the high platform wedges to high heels is that they are pretty much the same thing. So parents if you think you are preventing your young teen from wearing high heels, think again. Of course I do want to point out that the wedge shoe offers a lot more support to the feet than the high heel itself.
So the wedge shoe may in fact be seen as a training shoe to the high heels that they will wear when they are older. As a word of caution however, parents may want to think twice before they let their young twelve to fourteen year old wear the super high wedges. Wedges come in different height levels, and many doctors feel girls under the age of fifteen should not wear the super high wedges. According to an article on WebMD.com, high heels can cause ankle sprains. Although the wedge shoes offers more support, young girls can still very easily lose their balance and sprain their ankles if the wedge is too high. So if you are considering getting your young daughter wedges, remember to keep the height low. They may want the higher wedges so that they can feel older and look more mature, but it really is not worth risking an injury for the sake of so called beauty.
Also according to Webmd.com, the wedge shoe has a foot bed that is considered rigid. So it causes your young daughter to walk, in an unnatural way. This is probably why so many young girls and even some adults look funny or awkward walking in these types of shoes. So if you think that you are avoiding foot problems by giving your child high wedges to wear, you are doing the complete opposite. If your child wants wedges look for those that are lower to the ground, and don't have much curving around the edges.