10 Best Oxford Shoes For The Money
Updated on: June 2023
Best Oxford Shoes For The Money in 2023
Clarks Men's Tilden Walk Oxford, Dark Tan Leather, 11 W US
- Breathable leather
- Flexible sole
- Non-marking outsole
- Extremely lightweight
- Memory foam insole
- Lining Material - Fabric
Nunn Bush Menâ€™s Sherman Slip-Resistant Work Shoe Oxford,8.5 M US,Black
- Durable and Functional: Smooth and easy to clean faux leather upper in a classic oxford silhouette. Traditional lacing with a padded collar and tongue provide an easy and secure wearing.
- Comfort: Dual Comfort footbed features memory foam and EVA layers for assured all day comfort, ideal for working in hospital, restaurant, and kitchen environments.
- Outsole: Truecontrol Mark ll slip-resistant, non-marking, oil and abrasion resistant.
- Perfect Fit: The lace-up style allows for a customized fit sure to be comfortable.
- Value: Nunn Bush is highly regarded as a premier footwear brand by providing the best value, quality and style in men's footwear since 1912.
Clarks Men's Raharto Plain Oxford, Black Leather, 120 M US
- Removable EVA Molded footbed
- Cushion Soft padding
- Smooth Textile Linings
Clarks Men's Gadson Plain Oxford, Dark Brown Leather, 8.5 M US
- Heel Height 1.29 inches
- OrthoLite footbed
- Cushion Soft technology
- Durable Rubber outsole
- Full Grain Leather
Clarks Men's Cotrell Walk Oxford, Tobacco, 12 M US
- Breathable leather
- Bicycle toe
- Classic styling
- Non marking outsole
- Ortholite footbed
KEEN Utility mens PTC Oxford Work Shoe, Black/Black, 12
- SAFETY FIRST: Features a soft toe built to work in tough conditions and KEEN Patented Toe Protection, where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection
- COMFORTABLE: The PTC Dress Oxford features a combination of recycled PU, cork, and memory foam that contours to your feet and adjusts for perfect cushioning throughout the day
- STABLE FOOTING: The oil- and slip-resistant non-marking outsoles keep your shoes on the ground so you can work with confidence; meets ASTM F1667-96 Mark II non-slip standards
- WORK ALL DAY: With features like a stability shank and compression moulded midsole, you can work all day without breaking a sweat
- EXTRAS: Features a water- and stain-resistant leather upper and removable footbed
Clarks Men's Tilden Plain Oxford, Black Leather, 10.5 E US
- Heel Height 0.98 inches
- Removable Ortholite footbed
Rockport Men's Eureka Walking Shoe Oxford, Brown, 13 XW US
- Rockport uses only soft, genuine leathers that give you the quality and comfort you expect in a casual shoe.
- Each element has been engineered to flex in all directions, giving you the freedom to move confidently and comfortably in all directions.
- For a shoe that helps provide a secure ride, enjoy an outsole that helps deliver durable, stable movement on a variety of surfaces.
- Find the right fit for you with our extended size and width offerings of narrow shoes, wide shoes, and extra wide shoes.
Cole Haan Women's ORIGINALGRAND Stitchlite Wingtip Oxford Shoe, Blue, 7.5 B US
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- Wingtip uppers in all over knit fabric, Eva with rubber pods, Cushioned with Grand OS technology for ultimate comfort, lace-up
Florsheim Men's Medfield Plain Toe Oxford Dress Shoe, Black, 9 Medium
- CLASSIC STYLE: The Medfield features clean lines and a burnished finish and comes in a variety of patterns.
- QUALITY: The uppers are genuine leather. The linings are breathable, moisture wicking Suedetec. The sole is durable, Non Marking, Slip resisting and flexible rubber.
- COMFORT: The insole is a fully cushioned, removable footbed with stability heel cup and shock absorbing Ortholite High Rebound Foam.
- TECHNOLOGY: Ortholite X-40 rebound foam features a long-lasting cushioning system with built-in moisture management and antimicrobial properties.
- PERFECT FIT: runs true to size. Available in medium width and wide width.
Reviewing My Sexy Shoes! Bordello Lace Up Oxford Platform Shoe
Bordello's do it again with their sexy, sexy, Lace Up Oxford Shoes. Read review and find out more!
My first pair of Bordello's were the oh so cute, Teeze- 20 mafia style boots. I fell so instantly in love with them that I ended up with a Bordello shoe fetish, and now whenever I have a bit of spare cash I order myself another styled pair.
One of the most recent pairs I picked up VIA Santa Claus. Yep, I was given a pair of Bordello 5 3/4 Inch Heel, Lace Up Oxford Platform Shoes. Initially I wanted the open toe Oxford Bordello Platforms, but I figured it's winter, and I could hold off on the open toe for now.
The Bordello 5 3/4 Inch Heel, Lace Up Oxford Platform Shoes are closed toe and have a more shiny radiant finish to them. The front platform is concealed so the illusion of an even larger platform is noticed even though your feet will thank you because the reality is, the front platform is only an inch high.
When I first came across the Bordello line I thought it would be impossible to wear them, however after obtaining my first pair I come to find that they are made with such perfection that it's actually easy to walk in them, there is no difference between these high shoes and a standard heels. There is of course a bit of a height jump, but walking in them is a breeze.
All of the Bordello shoes are made with the same type of design, they just feature different colors, straps, etc.
The Bordello 5 3/4 Inch Heel, Lace Up Oxford Platform Shoes are odd in the sense that they have a relatively open lip, which is held together with a silk lace string that you tie.
I was worried that this would not give me enough of a hold creating a wobbly effect. My worries were squashed though the moment I put them on. The lace ties nicely, tightly and comfortably. I double knot the laces to make sure they don't come loose, and I have no worries.
The back stiletto heel measures in at 5 3/4". They look long, they look sexy, and they are hands down the sexiest shoes you'll ever own.
I bought mine in an all black finish, but there are other options. Black of course being the less striking, but the most casual. I wear them to work daily, and have no issues whatsoever with these shoes, or any of the other shoes I own from the Bordello collection.
Some may compare them to stripper shoes, which is true in a sense, but you don't have to be a stripper to wear sexy shoes, I'm not, and I wear them with pride. The compliments from complete strangers (yes, even women) tell me that these shoes are eye catching, and sexy. Call them what you want, stripper shoes, hooker shoes...they are sexy. I've never gotten compliments on my shoes before Bordello's.