Best Online Shopping For Men's Shoes in 2022
Skechers Performance Men's Go Walk 3 Slip-On Walking Shoe, Black, 7.5 M US
- Lace up comfort walking design for a precise fit with high-rebound ULTRA PILLARS underfoot react to your every step for the ultimate comfort
- Full length Go Mat energy return insole
- Memory foam cushioned heel and vamp
- Performance fit breathable upper
- Two piece midsole constructed of resalyte and goga pillars energizes every step
Skechers Men's Black Flex Advantage Slip Resistant Mcallen Slip On - 9 D(M) US
- Slip-on shoe work shoe featuring mesh fabric upper and slip-resistant traction outsole
- Elastic side gores at opening
- Padded collar and reinforced stitched seams. Memory foam insole for cushioning
- For medium fit it maintains medium width in the heel with a roomier toe box. For medium fit it is a bit more open interior offers a looser fit around the entire foot
- Soft fabric shoe lining
Nike Men's Revolution 5 Running Shoe, Cool Grey/Pure Platinum-Dark Grey, 9 Regular US
- REVOLUTIONARY COMFORT: The Nike Revolution 5 men's running shoes cushion your stride with soft foam to keep you running in comfort, Minimalist design fits in just about anywhere your day takes you
- BREATHABLE SUPPORT: These Nike men's shoes have lightweight knit textile that wraps your foot in breathable comfort, Reinforced heel and overlays lend support and durability
- LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING: Soft foam midsole delivers a smooth, stable ride, making these the running shoes men need, Textured outer wall reduces the weight of the shoe
- DURABLE & FLEXIBLE TRACTION: These Nike shoes are made with rubber outsoles, offering durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Spacing in the tread lets your foot flex naturally
- MEN'S RUNNING SHOES: Lightweight knit wraps foot, foam midsole, rubber outsole, plush lining, soft sockliner
Nike Men's Flex Experience Run 8 Shoe, Cool Grey/Black-Reflective Silver-White, 11.5 4E US
- RUNNING SHOES FOR MEN: The Nike Flex Experience RN 8 running shoe delivers lightweight comfort with a knit fabric that conforms to your every step.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Men's Nike shoes feature flex grooves in the outsole for natural flexibility and a soft mesh in the heel for an adaptive fit while running.
- DURABLE DESIGN: A no-sew overlay at the laces and toe tip adds durability to our men's running shoes while textured outsole provides additional traction and durability.
- RESILIENT RIDE: Injected unit sole midsole provides a resilient ride and enough durability to double as an outsole. This allows for a reduction in rubber and overall weight on your running shoes.
- RUN FREELY: Hexagonal flex grooves offer 6 different flex points for running freely in your Nike running shoes and the rounded heel rolls with the ground, promoting a natural range of motion.
adidas Men's Tech Response Golf Shoe, Black, 8.5 M US
Skechers Men's Relaxed Fit-Elent-Mosen Boat Shoe,charcoal,8 M US
- Air Cooled Memory Foam
- Relaxed Fit
- Air Cooled
- 4 Eye Lace Up Canvas Boat Shoe
- Canvas Boat Shoe
Skechers Men's Greetah Construction Shoe, Navy/Black, 10 M US
- Memory foam footbed
- Electrical hazrd
- Comp Toe
- Slip resistant outsole
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
Skechers Afterburn M. Fit Mid Brown/Black 9.5
- Lightly textured durable synthetic overlays
- Lace up athletic sporty training mid high top sneaker design
- Reinforced synthetic overlays at toe and heel
- Lace up front with metal top eyelets
- Mid high cut design for added stability and comfort
New Balance Men's Nitrel V3 Running Shoe, Cobalt/Black, 10.5 2E US
Skechers Men's RELMENT-SEMEGO Waterproof Hiker LO Hiking Shoe, CDB, 10 Medium US
- Memory Foam
Shopping for Art and Kitsch in Guadalajara, Mexico
From exclusive art galleries to street markets and vendors, there are plenty of ways to spend your money in Guadalajara if you are looking for art and kitsch. Explore what Guadalajara, Mexico has to offer.
Although there are arts and crafts to be found within the city center, most shoppers will have more success searching within the artists' colonies of Tlaquepaque, and Tonalá. Both of these originated as separate communities that have since been enveloped completely by urban sprawl and are now very much within the city of Guadalajara.
Tlaquepaque is probably the most renowned of the two artist colonies. Tlaquepaque is the place where you are likely to find exclusive art galleries, and acclaimed sculptors and painters-hard at work in their studios. On the high end is the gallery/studio of the world famous sculptor and jewelry designer, Sergio Bustamante. The gallery itself is stunning-beautifully laid out with urban minimalist décor-and his work certainly has its own distinctive flavor. The gallery is certainly worth a look around, even if this is no where near your price range. Otherwise, while much of the work you find in Tlaquepaque is likely to be of an artier quality than the craft shops of Tonalá, you still will, most likely, spend considerably less than you would on comparable-quality artwork in the United States.
Tlaquepaque also boasts a number of impressive galleries which are open to the public. Check out the Refugio. The large, rambling building is a one hundred and fifty-year-old former convent which serves as a fine arts center for the area. The building alone (and the courtyards scattered throughout it) are worth a trip, it also houses a number of small galleries. The Museo Regional de Cerámica y Arte Popular is a Tlaquepaque must-see-a museum which explains how some of the local craftsmanship has traditionally been executed. There is an old fashioned, mechanical weaving loom there on display, that guests are allowed to operate, as part of the learning process.
Tonalá, despite its proximity to Guadalajara proper, is slightly more isolated and has retained a little more of its former small town charm than Tlaquepaque. The artisans there, in general, are less renowned than those in Tlaquepaque, and while prices generally are lower, there is, very often, a reason for it.. Therefore, if you are willing to look for them, you can find real bargains here. Be warned though, you will have to look past the crates of ceramic Sponge Bobs in order to do so. Try to look past the countless souvenir shops and find the locally crafted gems.
The flavor of Guadalajara art is the essence of what those of us north of the border think that south of the border are should be-and Guadalajara probably offers the best specimens of this artwork. A visit to these artists' communities will prove a worthy pilgrimage for both serious art buyers as well as those just looking for a little colorful ornamentation for their homes. Whatever you happen to be looking for, and whatever your budget is, there is probably something for you there.