Best Old School Nike Shoes in 2021
Nike Men's SB Check Solarsoft Canvas Skate Shoe (13 D(M) US, Grey/Black/Photo Blue/Black)
- Drop-in Solarsoft sockliner for a plush, cushioned feel
- Canvas upper for lightweight comfort and breathability
- Vulcanized construction delivers flexibility and boardfeel
Nike Mens Air Force 1 Low 07 Basketball Shoe White/White 11
Nike Men's Court Royale AC Sneaker, Black/White, 9 Regular US
- Suede upper of durable and delivers a plush look.
- Rubber cupsole is supportive and flexible for all-day comfort.
- Solid rubber outsole with a herringbone design for excellent traction.
Nike Mens Cortez Basic Leather Casual Shoe White/Black/Metallic Silver 9.5
Nike Tennis Classic Men US 10 Black Sneakers
Nike Men's SB Team Classic Desert Sand/Light Brown/Gum/White Skate Shoe 6 M US
- Style#: AH3360-010
- Inner sleeve creates a sock-like fit.
- Perforations on the vamp enhance breathability.
- Stretchy tongue allows for easy on and off.
- Smooth sidewall helps deliver consistent flick.
Nike Men's Air Max 270 Futura Fashion Sneakers (Desert Sand/Desert, 10.5 D(M) US)
- Mixed media (mesh, textiles and synthetic leather) upper
- Sleek, fast retro racing design
- Large volume Max Air unit for light, responsive cushioning
- Rubber outsole provides vintage traction
- Flex grooves allow for natural movement
Nike Women's Race Running Shoe, White Particle Grey Hyper Grape Black, Women 2
- Retro running look and an old-school colorway
- Leather, mesh and synthetic upper
- Max Air heel unit for cushioned comfort
- PU foam for enhanced cushioning
- Rubber outsole with traction pattern
Nike Men's Air Huarache Run PRM Khaki/MTLC Gold Coin Sail Running Shoe 10.5 Men US
- Shown: Khaki/Sail/Metallic Gold Coin
- Style: 704830-201
Nike Men's Air Max Guile Shoe, 916768-004 BLACK/WHITE
Keep it Old School
Digital or film? Why you should be shooting with film.
Digital cameras have a delay at every step. From slow start up time to shutter lag. For landscape photographers these delays do not matter, but for anything that requires a split second reaction time, even a tiny delay could mean the difference between a perfect smile and a blurry blob of color.
Real photographers use a viewfinder, what the photographer looks through to compose, to block out unwanted distractions, such as; the LCD's, liquid crystal display, on the back of panels. Honest photographers want to see what is really going on. Most LCD's tend to only show 80% of the image anyway. Congratulations, your twelve mega pixel box just became a nine mega pixel box.
Digital cameras have trouble with noise, or the physical size of the grains of film emulsion. The more mega pixels you cram on a chip the more noisy the images are going to be. Another issue with digital cameras is shooting in dim light. Shutter speeds, the time the shutter of a camera stays open, makes it impossible to do so. With a digital camera you're lucky if your shutter will stay open for more than five seconds. Where as with a film camera the shutter will stay open as long as you want it to, allowing you to get as much light needed for the picture you are taking. No matter how dim the lighting is.
From getting away from all those distraction, the noise, slow start up times, and minimum shutter speeds, what's not to love about your old school film cameras? So, what are you waiting for? Let's bring the old school back!