Best Nike Shoes With Shorts in 2021
Nike Women's Air Max Torch 4 Running Shoes (9 M US, Pure Platinum/Metallic Rose Gold/Wolf Grey)
- Mesh uppers with synthetic overlays provide ventilation and support
- Phylon midsoles with Max Air units in the heels provide lightweight cushioning
- Molded EVA sock liners offer comfort and support underfoot
- Carbon rubber Waffle outsoles for durability and traction
Nike Lady Dri-Fit Filament Shorts - Small Black
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Elastic waist with interior draw-cord - to ensure you get the best possible fit and comfor
- Reflective strips on the side-seams to help you stay visible in poor weather conditions
- Flat-seam construction to minimise chafing and give you a much comfier run
- Zip pocket on the back to help you carry keys, money or an MP3 player
Nike Performance Women's Volleyball Game Shorts (X-Small, Black)
- Moisture-Wicking Dri-Fit Fabric
- Strech Waist
- Lined Inseam for Extra Comfort
- 3.75" inseam
- 82% polyester - 18% spandex
Nike Men's Air Zoom Structure 22 Running Shoe Black/Gridiron/White 9.5 M US
- Flywire cables secure the top of your foot.
- Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
- Dynamic Support provides a smooth, stable transition.
- Partial bootie wraps the foot for a snug, comfortable fit. Notches at the tongue provide easy on and off.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
Nike Men's Flex Experience RN 7 Running Shoe Black/White Size 10 M US
- Lace-up closure
- Strategically-placed rubber in the outsole for reliable traction
- Hexagonal flex grooves promote a more natural underfoot feel
Nike Kids Boy's Essential Mesh Shorts (Little Kids) Cool Grey 4 Little Kids
- A game of basketball or tag, the Nike® Essential Mesh Shorts will have you ready.
- Elastic waist provides a comfortable fit.
- Mesh construction allows ventilation and cooling.
- Embroidered Swoosh logo at bottom left hem.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash cold and tumble dry low. Imported. Measurements: Waist Measurement: 20 in Outseam: 11 1⁄2 in Inseam: 5 1⁄4 in Front Rise: 7 3⁄4 in Back Rise: 10 in Leg Opening: 15 in Product measurements were taken using size 4 Little Kids. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Nike Free RN 5.0 Women's Running Shoe White/Black-Half Blue-Hyper Pink 6.5
- A stripped-down upper with single-layer mesh is stretchy to feel like a second skin.
- Lower foam density lets your foot feel connected to the ground.
- Heel-to-toe grooves allow multi-directional flexibility.
- Bootie construction integrates the tongue for a snug, seamless fit.
Nike Women's Dry Tempo Short, Game Royal/White/Wolf Grey, Medium
- Nike Dry fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Elastic waistband with drawcord adjusts your comfort level
- Side mesh panels promote allover ventilation
- Reflective details offer low-light visibility
- 3” inseam allows for a full range of motion
Nike Men's Dry Training Shorts (Anthracite/Black, XL)
- Nike Dry fabric helps keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Elastic waistband with repeat "NIKE" trademark jacquard provides a comfortable fit
- Side pockets provide convenient storage.
- Hem vents allow natural range of motion.
- Swoosh design trademark at the left leg
Nike Free RN 5.0 Men's Running Shoe Coastal Blue/Black-Platinum Tint Size 11
- Stretch upper designed to fit like a second skin.
- Low foam density lets your foot feel connected to the ground.
- Heel-to-toe grooves allow multi-directional flexibility.
- Asymmetrical lacing system is placed on the side to relieve pressure on your instep.
- Bootie construction integrates the tongue to provide a snug, seamless fit.
Selected Shorts from Dan Hicks & the Hot Licks: No One Does it Like Dan!
The album might be too much for some listeners with its mix of genres and the bizarre humor of the lyrics, but I enjoyed it immensely and it would be great for youngsters.
He creates music that sounds contemporary yet would sound natural coming off of a scratched-up 78. The current line-up of the Hot Licks include original member Sid Page on violin, bassist Tony Garnier, who is best known for his work with Bob Dylan, and legendary session drummer Jim Keltner.
Hicks is a musician's musician, which is evident from the impressive line-up of guests he has gathered once again. They include trumpeter Jack Sheldon, Jimmy Buffet and Gibby Haynes, who literally phones in his vocals during a collect call from the Antelope Wells exit on Interstate 10 in a hysterical mix of "That Ain't Right."
While most of the songs are upbeat toe-tappers, Hicks slows things down for a few numbers. When Willie Nelson joins Dan on "One More Cowboy," the song reminds me of singing cowboys riding along during a scene from an old Gene Autry movie.
The music includes the familiar whistling sounds of a harmonica that anyone who has seen a western will remember. Another mellow selection is "Cue the Violins," a wonderful tune that is parts Antonio Carlos Jobim and Django Reinhardt.
His off-kilter sense of humor is the common thread that runs through Hicks' work. During "Hey Bartender," while he sings the part of a man who wants to borrow a bartender's car, The Lickettes sing a humorous counter-point, commenting on the story as it goes. They provide a similar function during "Barstool Boogie." The remake of Rosemary Clooney's "C'mon-A-My House" is very funny when he runs down the list of items that he's using to entice the object of his desire.
"First I Lost My Marbles" is just plain weird. The Lickettes have very odd-sounding vocals and there's a strange back and forth between Brunella and Egbert, the couple who have recently broken-up in the song. It would fit perfectly on the Dr. Demento show, which is still available on XM Radio.
The album might be too much for some listeners with its mix of genres and the bizarre humor of the lyrics, but I enjoyed it immensely and it would be great for youngsters. No one does it like Hicks and I doubt if anyone could.