Best Nike Shoes Right Now in 2022
Nike Metcon 5 5.0 Men's Training Shoe Black/Gunsmoke 9.5
Nike Men's Lebron Witness III Basketball Shoe (10.5)
Nike Men's NIKE AIR MONARCH IV (4E) RUNNING SHOES -10.5; White / Metallic Silver-Midnight Navy
- NIKE SHOES MEN: The Nike Air Monarch IV (4E) Training Shoe for Men sets you up for a comfortable training session with durable leather on top for support.
- DURABLE LEATHER: Men's sneakers are made with leather upper features for durability and support, while perforations provide airflow during every shoe wear.
- CUSHIONED COMFORT & DURABLE SUPPORT: A lightweight foam midsole with full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit cushions every stride, providing all day comfort in your Nike shoes.
- RUBBER OUTSOLE: Men's Nike shoes are designed with a solid rubber outsole that is durable and provides traction over varied surfaces.
- LIFESTYLE/GYM SHOE: Whether you're looking for lifestyle sneakers for men or new gym shoes, the Nike Air Monarch IV is the perfect shoe to meet all your needs.
Nike Men's Air Huarache Running Shoes White/White/Pure Platinum 14
- The iconic Nike Air Huarache receives a modern redesign in this on-trend white-on-white colorway. One of the hottest silhouettes in one of the most popular colorways in the sneaker world right now, this all-white Huarache is a must-have.
- Air Huarache
- Style Number: 318429 111
- Nickname: Triple White
- Materials: leather
Nike Women's Free Running Motion Flyknit Shoes, Black/White-Volt-Blue Lagoon - 6 B(M) US
Educated: A Memoir
Nike Women's Everyday Plus Lightweight Training Footies (3 Pair), No Show Socks for Women with Anti-Slip Gripping, White/Wolf Grey, M
- NIKE SOCKS: The Nike women's no show socks give you extra comfort for footdrills and lifts.
- NATURAL FIT: The women's low cut socks have a secure and flexible design that allows the sock to securely fit. The higher silhouette provides a comfortable coverage and better fit.
- SOFT & COMFORTABLE: The micro-nylon and spandex footies provide a soft feel while the arch band provides additional support with multi-directional activity.
- ANTI-SLIP: The women's low cut socks have an anti-slip silicone print on the heel to help reduce slipping when walking or running.
- NIKE NO SHOW SOCKS: Imported, machine wash, fabric: 98% polyester/2% spandex
Nike Men's Dri-Fit Cushioned No-Show Socks Large (shoe size 8-12) (White)
- Dri-Fit pull away sweat to keep you cool and comfortable
- Supportive fit with arch compression
- Reinforced heel and toe for enhanced durability
- No-Show 6 pair
NIKE Plus Cushion Socks (6-Pair) (L (Men's 8-12 / Women's 10-13), No-Show (Low Cut) White)
- Made in the USA and Imported
- SWEAT-WICKING COMFORT. The Nike Everyday Plus Cushion Crew Training Socks (6 Pair) feature sweat-wicking Dri-FIT technology in a crew silhouette for comfortable coverage around the ankle and calf. An arch band contours around the foot for a locked in fit. Dri-FIT technology helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- Breathable mesh at the top of the foot for enhanced ventilation.
- Crew silhouette provides comfortable coverage around the ankle and calf.
- Made of soft, sweat-wicking fabric in a snug, durable construction, the Nike Dri-FIT Plus Cushion Training Socks help keep the feet dry and comfortable throughout competition.
Nike Kids' Everyday Lightweight No-Show Socks (6 Pairs), White/Black, Small
- KIDS' SOCKS: The Nike lightweight girls and boys' socks feature sweat-wicking technology for enhanced ventilation and moisture management. The cotton fabric provides a soft, comfortable feel.
- IMPROVED FIT: Spandex support is twice as thick as previous versions, providing the kids' no show socks with an improved fit. Arch band and toe seams ensure a locked-in fit with no distractions.
- BREATHABLE DESIGN: Mesh fabric panel on top of the kids' socks enhance ventilation and mobility. Lycra spandex provides better stretch recovery, preserving the shape of the ankle sock overtime.
- DRI-FIT TECHNOLOGY: The boys and girls' socks move sweat away from your skin to help you stay dry and comfortable even when training in the most intense conditions.
- ANKLE SOCKS: Imported, machine wash, multi-color, fabric: 76% cotton/20% nylon/2% spandex/2% polyester
$12 Million Mansion Up in Smoke: A 17 Year Old's First Day at Work
If you think you had a bad day at work, try putting yourself in the shoes of the 17 year old who burned down a $12 million mansion on his first day of work.
Although the identity of the plumber who is believed to have set the blaze is being withheld, initial reports indicate that a 17 year plumber's apprentice may have started the blaze when his blow torch accidentally set fire to insulation in the attic of Kittery Court. Kittery Court is located in Kingswear, Devon a small town on the edge of the River Dart.
The subcontracted plumber has just began work that day, when suddenly everything went awry.
According to The Daily Mail, a neighbor has been quoted at saying: "I heard it was started by a teenager on his first day. You have to feel sorry for the poor lad. He must feel terrible," the Daily Mail said.
The owner, Andrew Brownsword, famous for his line of greeting cards called "Forever Friends" was apparently in the process of renovating the house, Kittery Court, a house he loved dearly.
In fact, the Maine town of Kittery, that lies on the border between Maine and New Hampshire, derived it's name from it's founder, Alexander Shapeleigh, who had traveled to Maine from this Devon manor and started his own settlement. Many Maine towns were named by their English settlers with names similar to their own homeland. Kittery; however, was named not after another town, but instead for the Kittery Court manor house.
The nearly $5 million renovation was believed to be nearly complete at the time of the fire. It is reported that although he is understandably upset over this incident, Andrew Brownsword does not believe that it was anything other than an unfortunate accident.
Once kindled, the fire spread rapidly throughout Kittery Court and burned it to the ground in less than an hour.
Although some 60 fire fighters were called to the scene, there was little they could do to save this historic building.
Fire investigators are investigating the fire to determine the cause of the fire and the reason for the rapid spread of flames.
Nearly 250 years of history went up in smoke as this magnificent building dissolved before the very eyes of those who watched in awe.