10 Best Nike Performance Basketball Shoes
Updated on: May 2023
Best Nike Performance Basketball Shoes in 2023
Nike Men's Lebron Witness IV Basketball Shoes, Black/Black/White/Photo Blue, 11.5 D (M)
- Padded collar helps contain your ankle, while the ridged external heel counter helps keep you stable
- Rubber outsole is designed for flexibility and shock-wave inspired tread pattern for traction
- Nike Zoom units under the forefoot compress under your weight and spring back for energy return
- Molded lion detail on the heel
- Cushioning in the Nike Zoom units is visible from both sides
Nike Men's Basketball Shoes, Multicolour (Black/Court Purple-Anthracite-White 051), 10.5 UK
- Style#: 315371-051
- Foam midsole with Nike Air units in the heel and forefoot for superb cushioning
- Rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Padded collar for comfort and an enhanced fit
- Leather and synthetic upper with mesh side panels for comfort and breathability
Nike Men's Kyrie Flytrap II Basketball Shoe Black/Metallic Gold/Anthracite Size 11 M US
- Style#: AO4436-004
- Nike Zoom cushioning provides responsive energy.
- Flexible band over the forefoot keeps you locked in and supported.
- External heel clip, along with a padded collar around the ankle, offer extra support.
- A curved rubber outsole wraps up the sides for enhanced traction.
Nike Men's Mamba Rage Basketball Shoes, Black/Dark Grey-m, 10 Narrow
Nike Lebron Soldier 13 SFG Basketball Shoes (Red/White, Numeric_12)
- Riptop upper stretches in targeted areas for a lock-in feel
- Laceless closure system uses two durable straps, each with an adjustable slip-lock for a customized fit
- Flexible inner sleeve allows the collar to expand for easy entry
- Zoom Air unit in the midsole foam provides cushioning for hard landings
- Rubber outsole with herringbone traction offers grip
Nike Air Precision 2 Mens Basketball Shoes (8.5, Blk MTLC Gold Wht)
- Forefoot mesh enhances breathability.
- Midfoot webbing system helps lock you in.
- Mid-top design balances containment and agility.
- Nike Air unit in the heel helps cushion hard landings.
- Modified herringbone tread pattern provides durable, multi-surface traction.
Nike Kobe Mamba Focus Basketball Shoes Blue/Red
- Style#: AJ5899-400
- Zoom Air unit provides piston-like responsiveness for all-day performance.
- Mamba-inspired tread pattern enhances traction.
- External TPU shank offers torsional rigidity.
Nike Mens Air Force 1 Low 07 Basketball Shoe White/White 11
Nike Hyperdunk 2016 Low Basketball Men's Shoes Size 13 White/Black
- Rubber Sole
- Model Number: 844363
- Gender: mens
- Made In: Vietnam
Nike Mens Hyperchase PRM Gym Performance Running Shoes Orange 11.5 Medium (D)
- The heel height is inches and the color is Bright Crmsn/Mtllc Slvr White-B.
Make More Money: Acing a Performance Review
If you work for any business or organization of any decent size, chances are you will inevitable by facing a performance review. Most people dread them, but they are also a great way to get a raise if you handle them correctly!
They're going to ask you about weaknesses and things that you need to make improvements on. You should know exactly what you are going to say ahead of time so that you don't say anything really stupid. Honestly look at yourself and look for areas that you need to improve in, and come up with a plan to improve in those areas, and mention your plan to become better in your weak areas when telling them your weaknesses.
Use a lot of numbers. Show them that you fixed x number of problems in this product, or that you saved them around $10,000 and here's why. By using a good amount of numbers, they'll see that you're a person of detail and you will make it easier for your manager to double check your information.
Come up with a list of projects that you were involved in, what specifically you did in them to improve the project. More details are much better than less detail, write these down because you've probably done a whole lot of work in one year!
Come up with an example of where you have gone far beyond the basic expectations of work. Managers love it when employees work hard and do more than they're asked to. Tell them about the time you stayed at work all night to meet a deadline, or something of that sort! Use this story to end your performance review on a very nice note that your manager will remember.
Never forget the little things. Often times your manager doesn't know everything you did. Talk about times in which you helped others and saved them a lot of un-necessary work.
When your review is coming up, be sure to work extra hard for a couple of months before the review. Managers tend to have a short memory, so during the time before your review, take on an extra project and give your manager additional status reports. Do whatever it takes to go above and beyond the call of duty when you have a performance review coming up!