Best Nike Distance Shoes in 2022
Nike Men's Running Shoes, Green (Electric Green/Black/Vapor Green/Phantom 300), 10
- Inspired by the Vaporfly, the Nike Zoom Fly 3 gives distance runners race-day comfort and durability
- The propulsive power of a carbon fiber plate keeps you in the running mile after mile
- A full-length Nike React midsole balances cushioning and responsiveness with lightweight, durable foam that delivers an extremely smooth ride
- A carbon fiber plate inside the midsole can shrink or expand the amount of fiber layers for maximal flexibility in your stride
- An arch band attached to the laces helps take pressure off your instep
Nike Womens Free RN Flyknit 2018 Running Athletic, Black/White (Black Upper), 9
- Model Number: 942839001
- Gender: womens
- Color: BLACK/WHITE
- Made In: Vietnam
- Brand New With Original Box
Nike Zoom Rival S9 Track & Field Spike Shoes (Black/White/Indigo Fog, 10)
- Synthetic and textile construction for durable support
- Internal arch band provides a locked-down feel
- Foam sockliner conforms to the shape of your foot for comfortable support
- Removable spike receptacles for excellent traction
- Rubber, horizontal traction pattern enhances grip and durability
Nike Unisex Zoom Rival S 9 Track Spike Black/White/Volt 12.5 Women/11 Men
- Internal arch band wraps the foot for a secure fit.
- 3/4-length bootie reduces layers and weight.
- Updated plate design provides optimal traction and transition.
- Synthetic overlays throughout the midfoot and heel increase durability.
- EVA sockliner conforms to the shape of your foot for comfort and underfoot support.
Nike Men's Free RN 2018 Nylon Running Shoes 8 Black/White
- Single-layer mesh and synthetic upper materials
- Lace-up closure
- Removable foam insole
- Textile/mesh upper
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Mens Running Trainers 880555 Sneakers Shoes (UK 11 US 12 EU 46, Obsidian Blue Hero Gunsmoke 411)
- Model Number: 880555411
- Gender: mens
- Color: Obsidian/Blue Hero-Gunsmoke
- Made In: Vietnam
- Brand New With Original Box
Nike Mens Free Rn Distance Wolf Grey/Black/Rg Grn/Atmc Orng Running Shoe 11 ...
Nike Men's Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Black/White Gunsmoke Oil Grey Running Shoe 12.5 Men US
- Flymesh upper construction
- Reflectivity on the heel
- Fitsole sockliner conforms to the shape of your foot
- Premium Cushlon ST foam
Nike Women's Free RN Distance Running Shoe Black/White/Dark Grey/WLF Grey 5.5 B(M) US
- Brand: Nike
- Style: Running & Cross Training
- Materials: Synthetic upper / Manmade outsole
- Toe Style:
- Closure Type: Lace Up
Nike Women's Free RN 2017 Running Shoe Black/White/Dark Grey/Anthracite Size 7.5 M US
- Updated circular-knit upper supports with an improved one-to-one fit.
- Low-profile cushioning and rounded heel encourage natural footstrike.
- Auxetic outsole pattern expands with your step for flexible cushioning.
- Dynamic Fit technology is achieved through Flywire cables integrated with the laces for an adaptive, supportive fit.
- Minimal, molded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot to add support.
How to Judge a Man by His Shoes
Know instantly whether you and that handsome man are a good match by simply noticing his shoes.
Expensive athletic shoes: Whether he's a competitive athlete (with a mega-buck contract) or simply a man who likes pricey trainers, a guy with funds to spend on sport shoes is a man with cash enough to buy you a drink, dinner, and maybe much more.
Nondescript, slightly scruffy athletic shoes: Happily married with kids.
Short leather dress boots: Is he mod? Gay? In any case, he's probably too high-maintenance for you.
Bowling shoes or any other retro-style footwear: A favorite of Generation X intelligentsia, these show off a man's hip quotient. The wearer will be self-deprecating, funny, highly intelligent and thoroughly knowledgeable about pop culture. Could make a good boyfriend, if you don't mind hanging out with an underemployed intellectual who never has enough money to take you to dinner.
Lace-up oxfords, black: Someone with a responsible job, reasonable income and a semblance of fashion sense. May be a tad self-absorbed, but who isn't?
Lace-up oxfords, brown: Brown, being a solid, earthy, honest color, lends an air of "everyman" to oxfords. The man wearing these will be an all-around nice guy, someone who believes in old fashioned romance, marriage and family.
Slip-on loafers, such as Gucci: A label-slave Europhile with money and plenty of attitude. Hey, could he be checking out your shoes?
Boat shoes: Does he spend a lot of time on his boat? Is he from Connecticut? Either way, a man proud of his traditional, old money ways.
Converse All-Star: A favorite of "alternative" guys--you know, those sweet, fashionably-scruffy guys with the product-enhanced hairstyles, who know everything about every band ever formed. Ask him a question about Jethro Tull and see what happens.
Doc Martens: In a band. Or used to be in a band. Or thinks a lot about bands. If you like music, you could have fun with this guy.
Cowboy boots: A sex-loving, testosterone-driven stud of a man who is not afraid to flaunt it-completely not bothered by the fact that cowboy boots look ridiculous everywhere but the American West.
Biker boots: Does he belong to the Hell's Angels? Or maybe a similar motorcycle gang? Hmm...how much fun can can you have riding behind a stringy-haired biker while being referred to as his "old lady"? Perhaps you'd be better off with a nice guy in brown oxfords.
Construction boots: He's probably a construction worker, right? How much does that appeal to you?
Sandals, reef-style: A guy who probably knows how to surf, likes girls and is a great kisser. Did I mention that he likes girls? Really likes them?
Sandals, brown leather: A hippie--either of the original 1960s generation, or a younger wannabe. Not a bad thing, necessarily...
Birkenstocks: See above.
Thongs, aka flip-flops: Worn on the beach, he could be anyone. Worn anywhere else and he's a man who needs a lot of attention. Might be good for a fling, however, as the guy probably gives great massages and knows tantric sex.
Clogs: Is his name Sven and is he from Denmark or Sweden? Or maybe he's a young doctor on break from the local hospital. Great. On any other man, however, clogs typically denote self-conscious, "look at me" weirdness. The flip-flop guy is a better bet.