10 Best Nike Air Jordan Shoes
Updated on: May 2023
Best Nike Air Jordan Shoes in 2023
Nike Air Jordan Protro Max 720 Bred Black Gym Red BQ6623-600 US Size 10
- Style#: BQ6623-600
- A 720 Air unit runs the length of the outsole for visible, bouncy cushioning.
- Internal bootie construction provides snug comfort.
- External heel strap offers a secure fit and added stability.
- Eyelet loops circle the whole ankle so you can lace the shoe your way.
Jordan Mens Air Jordan Legacy 312 Hight Top Lace Up Basketball Shoes, Black / Varsity Red-black-cement Grey, 10.5
Nike Jordan Kids Air Jordan Legacy 312 (GS) Varsity Red/Black/Wht Basketball Shoe 6 Kids US
- Bold brand graphics
- Nike swoosh, block logo and Jumpman logo
- Midfoot strap delivers extra lockdown feel
- Visible Air Sole unit in heel adds excellent cushioning
Nike Men's Jordan Jumpman Pro Basketball Shoes, (White/Black-Fire Red, Size 11 M US)
- Full-grain leather and synthetic upper for a classic look and feel.
- Top metal lace eyelet.
- EVA foam midsole with encapsulated Zoom Air unit in heel.
- Mesh tongue for ventilation.
- TPU midfoot shank for support and torsional rigidity.
Nike Men's Air Baseline Low Basketball Shoes, Black/White/Black, 12
- Vendor Name: NIKE
- Style No: 386240-001
- Material : Syntethic
- Descr : AIR BASELINE LOW
- Color : BLACK WHITE
Nike Air Jordan Legacy 312 Low (10.5), Summit White/Fire Red
- Design combines iconic elements of the AJ3, AJ1 and Alpha Force.
- Leather, synthetic and/or textile in the upper with a midfoot strap for a secure fit.
- Visible Air-Sole unit in the heel enhances cushioning.
Nike Air Jordan Mars 270 Mens Basketball Trainers Cd7070 Sneakers Shoes, Black/Reflect Silver-gym Red-game Royal, 10.5
Nike Mens Air Force 1 Basketball Shoe
Nike Mens Air Visi Pro VI Nubuck Basketball Shoe Black/Anthracite 13
- A balance of synthetic leather and a collar design focused on comfort gives this player an unmatched shoe to take their game to the next level
- Tri-vis Air-Sole unit in the heel for impact protection with a full Phylon midsole for added lightweight cushioning
- Solid rubber with herringbone for traction and flex grooves for flexibility
- Rubber sole
Nike Men's Air Max Infuriate 2 Mid Basketball Shoe Black/University Red/Anthracite Size 10 M US
- Max Air 360 unit in the heel cushions and helps absorb impact.
- Lacing system provides a secure fit and helps support the ankle.
- Herringbone pattern delivers tried-and-true traction on a variety of surfaces.
The Air Jordan XVII: The Prime Product:
With Italian leather, the smooth use of silver accents, and a Prada-esque profile and toe box, the XVII is able to be used not only on the hardwood court, but even on the street as a part of a casual, semi-dressy outfit.
One of the most distinguishable effects of the Air Jordan sneaker series was the weight (or rather significant lack thereof)-the lightweight Air Jordans were what designers played up when Michael would end up flying through the air in Spike Lee commercials, but the Air Jordan XVII was a different story. Because MJ had gained more than 15 lbs. of muscle in his comeback condition, he needed a shoe that would help keep him stable and fight the physical effects of aging that Michael was up against. For one, the XVII was equipped with a carbon fiber plate that ran the length of the shoe-no big deal as all the previous shoes in the series, starting with XI was equipped with this. The difference? The carbon plate was housed between two layers of rubber on the outsole and a thermoplastic midsole, making the entire shoe underfoot much, much more rigid and hard. Because of Michael's shaky knees (which eventually did him in) and added weight, the shoe served as an aide to his failing joints. Also a premium of midfoot stability was placed on the Air Jordan series after his previous retirements, so a detachable gaiter covering the laces was added as a method for adding support across the bridge of the foot.
From a performance standpoint, the XVII is a very sturdy, substantial shoe that's big on production and low on gaudiness. The difficult points about the shoe, though, largely weigh upon how the shoe can be, because of the minimal use of standard ethyl vinyl acetate foam, or EVA, to soften the landings and cuts made on the court. Some critics of the Jordan have mentioned that the shoe is "over-supportive", which may create more tension on the foot as an adverse effect, in light of the idea that maximum support would diminish problems. The good points of the Air Jordan would be the smooth, almost silky Italian leather upper, the blow-molded Air unit in the heel and Zoom Air in the forefoot as cushioning, the sticky rubber pods on the outsole to better grip the court, the optional gaiter, and even the small toe cap on the tip of the toe to prevent leather degradation.
Of course from a style view, the Air Jordan XVII is extremely slick. With the aforementioned Italian leather, the smooth use of silver accents, and a Prada-esque profile and toe box, the XVII is able to be used not only on the hardwood court, but even on the street as a part of a casual, semi-dressy outfit. In fact, this version of the Air Jordan makes it one of the most versatile street sneakers in recent history, and is a definite boot-shoe hybrid (see The Boot-Shoe Hybrid), which is a money saver all the way.
With a prime player in Michael Jordan making his legacy exemplary in the stores and on the court with his own premium line of shoes, it only makes sense that a prime number like 17 would make for a proper reintroduction for Mike to show the world who is the greatest athlete to ever compete.