Best Men's Street Shoes in 2022
Under Armour Men's Street Encounter IV Heeled Sandal, Steel (105)/Mod Gray, 12 M US
adidas Originals Men's Seeley Running Shoe, Ash Grey/White/Black, 10.5 M US
- Abrasion-resistant skate shoes with laid-back style
- Lace closure
- Synthetic suede upper
- Rubber outsole; Textile lining
UNDER ARMOUR Men's Charged Assert 8 Running Shoe, White (102)/White, 12.5
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Lightweight mesh upper with 3-color digital print delivers complete breathability
- Durable leather overlays for stability & that locks in your midfoot
- EVA sockliner provides soft, step-in comfort
- Charged Cushioning midsole uses compression molded foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
New Balance Men's Arishi V2 Fresh Foam Running Shoe, Black/deep Ozone Blue, 11.5 4E US
- Synthetic/Mesh Upper
- NB Response 1.0 Performance Insert
- Engineered Mesh
- No-Sew material application
- Fresh Foam
Steve Madden Men's Fenta Fashion Sneaker, Black Fabric, 10.5 M US
ECCO Men's Street Retro Hydromax Golf Shoe, Bright White, 46 M EU (12-12.5 US)
- Smart hybrid men's golf shoe that's at home on the golf course or the high street
- Super soft and supple yak leather uppers flex with the natural movement of your foot
- E DTS outsole with 800 traction angles performs on the green and provides exceptional grip
- Internal anatomically designed inlay sole for all day cushioning and comfort
- HYDROMAX treated leather for enhanced water resistance
adidas Originals 3MC Sneaker, Collegiate Navy/White/Silver Metallic, 8.5 M US
- Adults' suede shoes with a no-frills look
- Regular fit; Lace closure
- Suede and corduroy upper
- Grippy rubber outsole
- Comfortable textile lining; Unisex products are Men's sizing, women should size down one to one and a half sizes
adidas Mens Purebounce+ Street Running Casual Shoes, White, 8.5
- 3D molded mesh upper for a natural fit
- Waisted midsole
- Reflective details
- Flexible Bounce+ midsole cushioning.
PUMA Rebound Layup Shoe, White Black, 13 M US
- Casual athletic sneaker
Under Armour Men's Street Encounter IV CNV Heeled Sandal, Black (001)/Black, 11
- Stretch canvas upper provides the ultimate fit & complete comfort
- Stretch bungee lacing system provides ease of entry, built to quickly slip the shoe on & off
- Upgraded PU sockliner for superior cushioning & comfort
- EVA outsole offers improved mobility, lightweight cushioning & increased traction
Facts About Oscar the Grouch's Girlfriend: Grundgetta
If you're a fan of Sesame Street you may have seen several episodes that feature a love interest for Oscar the Grouch, Grundgetta. Here are some facts about Grundgetta that you may not have known.
For those that aren't familiar with Grundgetta, she is a green Muppet just like Oscar the Grouch. She has a thick black unibrow and grundgy hair with a few ribbons. She also wears clothing unlike Oscar the Grouch who almost always appears from his trash can. She likes accessorizing with raggedy hats.
The voice of Grundgetta is played by puppeteer Pam Arciero. Pam Arciero also does the voice of other Muppet characters including Nani Bird.
Grundgetta has a feminine voice that's a bit grungier than Oscar the Grouch. It wasn't uncommon for the pair to sing a song, such as X Train about how grouches love to travel on the X train when they take a vacation. They'll find plenty reasons to grumble and complain on the train. Including how the train doesn't travel anywhere.
Oscar has a pet name for Grundgetta. He calls her Grungie. And Grundgetta calls him Oskie. This would appear sweet, but grouches avoid being sweet. For the most part Grundgetta shares the same views as Oscar the Grouch and the both love to have a reason to argue.
Oscar and Grundgetta once appeared on the Sally Messy Yuckyael Show. This was of course and homage to Sally Jesse Raphael and her syndicated talk show that aired 1983 to 2002. The Sally Messy Yuckyael Show featuring Oscar and his girlfriend was entitled Grouches Who Love Too Much. On this show in front of a jeering audience of grouches the couple discussed the worse thing that could happen to grouches- one of the grouches fall in love with the other. Oscar unfortunately briefly fell in love with Grundgetta.
Grundgetta has had lots of pets over the years. These pets include a worm named Sylvia and a rottendoodle name Itchy. Rottendoodles are grouch dogs that are rarely, if ever, obedient. Grundgetta also had a piglet that won a Yucchiest Pet contest in the episode Oscar's Grouch Jamboree.
If you haven't seen her on Seasame Street, she also made appearances in the production 1-2-3 Imagine! in 2002 as a full body character.Oscar the Grouch remains in his can for the show. Showing off her Muppet fashion taste, she wears a feminine floral dress that's a bit dingy, very fitting for a grouch.