Best Men's Casual Tennis Shoes in 2022
Nike Men's Flex Experience Run 8 Shoe, Cool Grey/Black-Reflective Silver-White, 10.5 Regular US
ECCO Men's Soft 7 Sneaker, Magnet Oil Nubuck, 44 M EU (10-10.5 US)
- This men's leather sneaker ticks all the right boxes for both style and comfort
- Uppers made of rich full grain leather and suede for a light and soft feel
- Full anatomical last shape provides a supremely comfortable fit
- Direct injected, 2 component PU/TPU outsole
- Outsole is comfortable, hard wearing, light and flexible
KEEZMZ Men's Running Shoes Fashion Breathable Sneakers Mesh Soft Sole Casual Athletic Lightweight Gray-46
- SUPER LIGHT-WEIGHT, BREATHABLE
- FITTING ADVISE: TRUE TO SIZE!
- Selection of good material, breathable, lightweight, comfortable shoes. Fashion unique durable, safe environmental protection material
- High elastic MD outsole,slip resistant,easy to manage any area;Suitable for party, sports, indoor, outdoor ,any occasion, casual and trend
- Men's Running Shoes Fashion Breathable Sneakers Mesh Soft Sole Casual Athletic Lightweight
PUMA Men's Tazon 6 Fracture FM Sneaker Black, 12 M US
- Run-Train Performance Sneaker
adidas Men's Grand Court Tennis Shoe, Black/White/White, 10 M US
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Suede upper
- Rubber outsole
Steve Madden Men's Fenta Fashion Sneaker, Black Fabric, 12 M US
Skechers Men's Classic Fit-Delson Camden Sneaker, black/Grey, 11.5
- Air Cooled Memory Foam
- Classic Fit
- Air Cooled
- Bungee Lace
UMYOGO Mens Athletic Walking Blade Running Tennis Shoes Fashion Sneakers (9 M US, 1-Black)
- Rubber material of sole possesses high durability for prolonging the wearing time of our shoes.
- The elastic blade soles have high flexibility which allows the shoes to bend strongly while doing sports.
- Knit upper material make it possible that your feet free breath when you run or walk. It's soft and protective to cushion your every step.
- Perfect for casual, walking, travel, running, jogging,training, physical exercises and other light sports etc.
- Breathable,durable,lightweight,soft,deodorant.After you walk through the day's work with these shoes, you can keep the shoes dry and comfortable. This is a great feeling.
adidas Men's Advantage Running Shoe, White/White/Dark Blue, 13 M US
- Regular fit; Lace closure
- Coated leather upper is soft and durable
- Cloudfoam Comfort sockliner is ultra-soft and plush, with two layers of cushioning topped with soft, breathable mesh
- Rubber outsole for excellent grip
Under Armour Men's Slingride 2 Sneaker, Black (006)/Pitch Gray, 14
- Fully knit upper for a breathable, compression like fit that delivers lightweight directional strength
- Firm external heel counter for additional support that keeps the back of the foot locked in place
- Molded Micro G footbed takes the shape of your foot to offer great cushioning
- Midsole combines Charged Cushioning with lightweight EVA foam for a responsive ride
- TPU plate built into the sole for a quicker toe off on every stride
How to Promote Your New Business on a Shoestring Budget
An article that gives 5 ways to promote you business on a shoestring budget, as well as top tips and handy hints to make your advertising generate even more interest.
Now lets get down to the nitty gritty - promoting and advertising your business on a shoestring budget.
There are lots of ways you can advertise your business but some are a waste of your time, effort and energy. I always suggest that people start promoting their business on a small scale first, so they can try out various advertising methods and channels and see what really works for them.
So then here are some ways to promote your business on a shoestring
1. Get some business cards printed up if you havent already - these are cheap to produce, and you can use both sides of the card to advertise your business and services. Give business cards to everyone and anyone you meet, get them laminated if you can, people will think more of this and will find them harder to throw away!
2. Get a website, if you havent already got one what are you waiting for, a website can be setup and ready to go in under an hour and for under £100 so theres really no excuse for not having one now is there. If you sell something why not have a shopping cart on your website. Or if your provide services such as book keeping why not give a page that includes standard rates you charge etc.
3. Open your mouth, tell everyone you come into contact with about your business, what it has to offer and how it can help them, don't be shy and encourage your family and friends to do the same.
4. Write and send out a press release. Send out a newsworthy press release to all your local media (and further afield if you have a national target market) telling them what your business is about. Remember a press release must not just be sales blurb, there has to be a story, or angle behind it that the journalist/media can latch onto and use.
5. Get some flyers printed up, A4, A5 or A6, whatever you feel will get your message across to your target market. Leaflets are cheap to produce and easy to distribute, you could distribute them yourself or pay an agency a small fee to do them for you. Remember to follow up with with a courtesy phone call or visit, just to make sure they received your leaflet (and to remind them of who you are, what your business is and what it can do for them).
TOP TIPS AND HANDY HINTS TO MAKE YOU ADVERTISING/MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL STAND OUT MORE.
USE coloured paper wherever possible, brightly coloured paper gains peoples attention, it makes people curious.
On any promotional material you produce, for exampel leaflets, flyers or posters, always leave some white space, in other words dont write on every single inch, leave space, produce material that is clear, concise and straight to the point, people don't want to go round the houses for your information, they want it there and then in plain english.
Finally BE creative, think outside the box when advertising and promoting your business, don't just stick to what everyone else is doing, do something different, organise a local community event for example, that shows your community spirit (and gets you in your local press/media of course!).