Best Male Summer Shoes in 2022
Under Armour Men's Ignite V Slide Sandal, White (100)/Black, 9
Lugz Men's Clipper Sneaker, White/Peacoat Blue, 11.5 D US
- Padded Insole
- Rubber Outsole
- Breathable Lining
- Slip On with Elastic Gore
- Canvas Upper
adidas Men's Adilette Shower Slides, Black/White/White, 13
- Single-bandage synthetic upper for a soft feel
- EVA outsole for lightweight comfort
- Soft Cloudfoam footbed for quick-dry comfort
Skechers Men's Relaxed Fit-Elent-Mosen Boat Shoe,charcoal,8 M US
- Air Cooled Memory Foam
- Relaxed Fit
- Air Cooled
- 4 Eye Lace Up Canvas Boat Shoe
- Canvas Boat Shoe
Hanes Men's Moccasin Slipper House Shoe with Indoor Outdoor Memory Foam Sole Fresh IQ Odor Protection (Size Large, Grey)
- SIZING: Available in size Small (Mens US 6.5 -7.5), Medium (Mens US 8 9), Large (Mens US 9.5-10.5), X-Large (Mens US 11-12), XX-Large (Mens US 12.5-13.5), XXX-Large (Mens US 14-15).
- COMFORT: thick memory foam cushioning provides support while contouring to your foot providing you with ultimate comfort
- ODOR PROTECTION: made with Hanes Fresh IQ advance odor protection technology keeps your slippers fresh season after season
- INDOOR / OUTDOOR: made with a durable, gripped sole to prevent slipping or sliding whether you are wearing these shoes inside or outside
- UNISEX: available in colors black, grey, brown and tan. Suitable for both men and women. This also makes the perfect college dorm room slipper.
Skechers mens Go Walk Max-Athletic Air Mesh Slip on Walking Shoe,Charcoal,11.5 M US
- Skechers go Walk max midsole and outsole for high level cushioning and support
- 5Gen sole - proprietary lightweight injection-molded compound with memory retention helps absorb impact
- Goga max technology insole for maximum support and cushioning
- Combines a proprietary 'squish' Component with our exclusive material
- Super Lightweight mesh fabric upper for ideal fit
adidas Adissage Slide, Black/White/Black, 10 M US
- Adjustable fit; Hook-and-loop closure
- Single-bandage EVA upper for lightweight comfort
- EVA massage nubs on footbed
- Cloudfoam midsole and memory foam sockliner for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
Skechers Men's Status 2.0-LORANO MOC Toe Canvas Deck Shoe Oxford, LTGY, 8 Medium US
- Goga mat arch
- Air cooled memory foam
- Classic fit
Under Armour Men's Playmaker Fixed Strap Slide Sandal, Black (001)/White, 13
- Fixed strap with added foam underneath for an extra comfortable fit
- Strategically placed perforations over the foot for increased ventilation
- Drop in EVA footbed provides underfoot cushioning
- EVA outsole delivers great durability & traction
Etnies Men's Calli-Cut Skate Shoe, Black, 11 Medium US
- Mid-puff silhouette with padded tongue & collar
- Classic double strobel stitching on the outsole sidewall
- Deep multi-directional flex grooves on the
- Foam Lite 1 insole
Before You Put on Those Sandals, Make Sure Your Feet Are Ready
This article deals with the need for extra foot care during the summer so that feet are ready to wear those barely-there summer shoes.
Unfortunately, a lot of people suffer from rough, dry feet just like they do rough, dry hands. A lot of the beauty creams and lotions that are used on the hands, however, are not strong enough to work on the thicker and different textured skin of the feet. Therefore, feet often suffer from dry, cracked heels, terrible calluses, and unsightly toes. However, they don't just look bad. Sometimes they actually hurt.
Women, in particular, are very self-conscious about how their feet look, particularly during the summer months when going barefoot, or nearly so, is the norm. While some of us may splurge for one of those expensive pedicures where heels are abraded and moisturized, a lot of us simply cannot afford that extra little treat. That leaves us longing for a quick, inexpensive fix.
Luckily today, it is really not necessary to spend a fortune to take care of your feet. There are, in fact, any number of foot care creams and lotions on the market that can help prevent, as well as repair damage, to the feet including soles, heels, and toes.
So what are the best foot care creams on the market? That's not an easy question to answer, because in truth, there are many. Here are a few of the very best:
Barielle Total Foot Care Cream is one of the most popular brands on the market today. It comes in a 2-oz. jar and retails for around $12. Barielle claims to eliminate calluses and cracked heels and soles. Made of sunflower oil, sesame oil, beeswax, paraffin, lanolin, and vitamin E, it is definitely heavy on the moisturizing component, while containing little than can irritate the skin. Rub it into the feet twice a day and cover the feet with warm socks until the cream is absorbed. Barielle Total Foot Care has won the Allure "Best of Beauty" award.
Burt's Beeswax makes an entire line of foot care products. Their Coconut Foot Creme is one of the most popular. It comes in a 4-oz tube and sells for less than $10. It claims to prevent and protect your feet from all the standard maladies - cracking, drying, and rough skin. It is kind of sticky compared to other creams and, oddly enough, has more of a "minty" smell, rather than coconut. It also recommends rubbing into the feet at least twice a day.
AHAVA Dermud Enriched Intensive Foot Cream for Dry Skin is another winner. It is a little more expensive at $24 for a 4.2-oz tube. Thick and creamy, this foot cream also requires covering the feet with socks in order to let it soak in and not get rubbed off on carpets, sheets, etc.
Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Foot Crème comes in a 4-oz tube for $6. Rub it into the feet one to three times daily and cover with socks for a deeper conditioning treatment.
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Creme comes in a 2oz. jar for about $5. Rub it into the feet at least twice a day.
A number of boutique type companies also offer specialty foot care creams and treatments. Here are some of the best:
Suderma Hand amp; Foot Repair Cream is sold by Kanu (.com). It comes in a 6 oz pump bottle for the cost of $16. With a dual moisturizing system, it hydrates while protecting the skin from additional moisture loss and drying. It can be rubbed into the feet as often as you like.
Bliss Foot Patrol is handled by Sephora (.com). This skin exfoliate keeps your feet both cool and soft with peppermint and aloe. It comes in a 4.2-oz tube for $26. It is recommended for use only once a day.
L'Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream is also sold by Sephora (.com). It comes in a 5-oz tube for the cost of $25. It is applied only once a day after showering.
It is ultimately up to each of us how much we want to spend on foot care products, as well as how many different ones we want to test. Ultimately, whatever product chosen, it should be used for a minimum of one month. Most products will take that long to have any kind of lasting effect on the skin. Nothing works overnight although many people have claimed their feet actually look better within two or three days. Give it some time before making a decision whether or not you want to move on to another selection.
All of us want to put our best foot forward in those barely there summer shoes. The only way to do that is with proper foot care. So don't forget to properly wash, dry, and moisturize your feet daily. Pumice those calluses and dry spots and shave away that dry, cracked skin before applying any foot care system that you choose. That will offer the best chance for real success.