Best Male Dress Shoes in 2023
Clarks Men's Tilden Cap Oxford Shoe,Dark Tan Leather,10 M US
Clarks Men's Bushacre 2 Chukka Boot,Black Suede,8.5 M US
- The finish or polish on these boots show marks which are not scratches.
- Chukka boot silhouette , Two eyelet lace-up front , Cushioned insole
- Upper material - suede. Lining material-leather
- Note:Color shade may vary due to lighting
Calvin Klein Men's Bram Oxford, Black Diamond Leather, 8.5 Medium US
- CALVIN KLEIN is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
- STYLE AND DESIGN: Classic and versatile, this dress shoe is made with textured nappa leather, a lace-up closure, contrast topstitching and a rounded square cap toe. Style with Calvin Klein suiting or embrace dress casual with a sleek denim pairing.
- COMFORT: Flexible oxford construction gives you the freedom to move comfortably. Lightly cushioned foam insole for comfort and shock absorption.
- PERFECT FIT: This style runs true to size.
STACY ADAMS Men's Dickinson Cap Toe Oxford, Black, 15 W US
- CLASSIC STYLE: Cap-toe oxford featuring burnished brogue perforated trims and blind-eyelet lacing
- COMFORT: Fully cushioned memory foam insole for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- DURABILITY: Lightweight construction with extended durability with breathable linings
- QUALITY SOLE: Flexible contrasting outsole with stitch detailing on low stacked heel
- PERFECT FIT: Fit tip - If in between two sizes go for larger size
Cole Haan Men's Grand Crosscourt II Sneaker, tan leather burnished, 8 Medium US
- Sleek and simple, the Grand Crosscourt Sneaker is the perfect way to add some tailored casual style to your every day look.
- Classic sport inspired oxford in leather, suede or textile uppers
- Injection molded outsole with rubber pods in heel and forefoot
- Grand 360 Design and Engineering comfort technology
- Textile lined
Rockport Men's Colben Plain Toe Oxford Black 14 W (EE)-14 W
- Ethylene-vinyl acetate outsole provides lightweight shock absorption to help reduce foot and leg fatigue
- Latex foam footbed cushions the foot to help reduce foot fatigue
- Soft knitted fabric lining that feels great against the foot
- Comfort system designed to provide lightweight shock absorption.
Dockers Menâ€™s Gordon Leather Oxford Dress Shoe,Black,10 M US
- Polished full grain leather uppers
- Padded collars add an extra layer of comfort
- Flexible construction for all day wear
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association for quality and effectiveness in allowing for normal foot function and promoting good foot health.
- Durable, siped rubber outsole for maximum traction on wet surfaces.
JOUSEN Men's Oxford Plain Toe Brown Dress Shoes Classic Formal Derby Shoes(10,Brown)
- EXQUISITE：Produced through polishing process enrich the shoes faux leather upper with good gloss, smooth touch
- NON-SLIP：Flexible rubber sole and stacked heel at 1.1" can provide great cushion and reduce the foot fatigue
- BREATHABLE：Comfortable and Soft Leather lining and insole keep your feet odor free and dry everyday
- EASY TO TAKE ON AND OFF: Using standard size which is ergonomically designed reduces the worry of grinding your feet
- VERSATILE FASHION：These pretty dress shoes is suitable not only for work,but also for leisure occasions
Marino Suede Oxford Dress Shoes for Men - Business Casual Shoes (Black, 12)
- Modern Oxford Styling - Don't let your casual dress game turn to shame and kick it up a notch this year with our dapper selection of premium suede oxford dress shoes for men. Are you ready to look your best?
- Comfort By Design - Offering lasting comfort and breathability, our selection of designer casual dress shoes are created with an exclusive textile lining, fixed synthetic insole, and rich suede material!
- Top-Notch Craftsmanship - Perfect for everyday use, our men's suede shoes are crafted with a caramel-colored TPR Rubber outsole for lasting durability and matching laces for stylish uniformity.
- PRESENTED with CARE! – Gift lovingly with our men's oxford shoes! All of our suede men shoes are enclosed in a designer waterproof shoe bag that’s for sure to wow your loved ones.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE! – Our mission is for you to be fully satisfied with your oxfords shoes. Therefore, we offer 45 days for free exchange and returns. In addition, all our items have a 180 days warranty.
Bruno HOMME MODA ITALY PRINCE Men's Classic Modern Oxford Wingtip Lace Dress Shoes,PRINCE-6-BROWN,10.5 D(M) US
- Designed in USA
- Wooden Heel height: 1" (approx)
- Premium Faux Leather Lining, Latex Cushioned Footbed.
- Lace-up construction，Classic Brogue Wing Tip Design.
- Flexible and Comfort oxfords with ornamental perforated patterns.
Conner Prairie Interactive History Park: My Night as a Runaway Slave
Atticus Finch told his children not just to step into another person's shoes, but to walk around in them for a while. Empathy is valuable, but it just isn't the same as walking in those shoes. I learned this lesson the night I became a runaway slave.
I learned this lesson the night I became a runaway slave.
After spending the day learning to throw a hatchet, making candles, and playing croquet at Connor Prairie Interactive History Park, a colleague and I, plus a group of 20 students, returned after the sun bid adieu to Follow the North Star.
Following the North Star to Freedom: Runaway Slave Experience
We were split into two separate groups, debriefed, and taken out into a damp field. My group of students also included a mother and her two children, who had also made the trek to central Indiana from Chicago.
As we walked out to the field, there was a somberness to our gaits as we each silently played out our expectations for the night. We had an idea of what to expect, but ideas can only prepare a person so much. Once we reached the designated beginning point, our guide left us alone, huddled in a group, wondering what would happen next.
Within minutes, voices blast out of the darkness from every direction, yelling demands and insults. The voices solidified into men waving guns. The guns and voices then forced us to our knees. We were instructed not to look up. I did anyway. I wanted to see what was going on around me.
My other mistake was my inability to squelch the nervous laughter that kept erupting from my mouth. While nothing was funny, it was difficult to conceptualize being the focus of such animosity and aggression from people I had never met, never spoken to before in my life.
After being forced to repeat phrases regarding my worth, or lack thereof, at the top of my lungs with the slick grass brushing my lips as I yelled, I shut up. I had never wanted to shut up more in my life.
When our chance for escape came, we ran. In circles. We really didn't know where to go.
Eventually we were ushered from place to place from folks sympathetic to our predicament and what we would face if caught. While those who provided us shelter may have been sympathetic to our plight, there was still the demand to keep our eyes lowered. And even those demonstrating heart by aiding our escape, still harbored hints of anger and resentment for us putting them out.
And then we got caught.
Luckily for most of the group, a deal was made for them to continue on toward freedom. The price? Me and the little girl.
Yanked from her mother and brother, she clung to my waist just as tightly as I circled her in my arms. We wondered if we would ever see the rest of our group again.
What would happen to us now? Where were we going to be taken? Should we try to run for it?
It doesn't matter that you know the night will end; for a few hours we all forgot that fact.
I'll leave whether we escaped a mystery. I wouldn't want to spoil the experience for you.
Suffice it to say, upon returning to the glare of fluorescent lights to discuss the experience, the girl and I kept our sweaty palms pressed together. Even after her mother and brother were seated nearby, we didn't let go of one another. And yes, several of us shed tears.
Conner Prairie Interactive History Park
The Conner Prairie Interactive History Park is located in Fishers, Indiana, just north of Indianapolis. Conner Prairie is a National Medal Winner for Museum and Library Services as well as a part of the Smithsonian Institution Affiliations Program.
Conner Prairie holds special events and programs for all ages throughout the year including music, crafts, food, and festivals. The regular daily activities were fun as well as informative as we traveled through a variety of historical periods by crossing a covered bridge or walking down a wooded path.
Throughout the park, employees in costume maintained their roles as they answered questions, taught us how to play games, or allowed us to watch them work a loom, blow glass, or plow the fields. Even the young children maintained character, which enhanced the Conner Prairie historical experience.
Conner Prairie's Follow the North Star Program
The Follow the North Star Program at Conner Prairie takes place on Saturday evenings throughout April. This unique opportunity to truly walk, or run, in the shoes of a runaway slave is treated with respect while being as historically accurate as possible. Reservations are required to be a part of this experience.
I highly recommend experiencing this opportunity to step into our nation's history.
For one night, I experienced the rage and humiliation of being a runaway slave at Conner Prairie. While that may not sound like an ideal way to spend a Saturday evening, I would do it again. Understanding a fragment of a fragment of what makes the soul tick was a valuable and powerful experience.
While I'm glad to have been able to take off that particular pair of shoes, the memory of briefly walking around in them will forever affect the way I view the shoes of others. We just don't seem to get the chance to experience the depth of emotion or rush of adrenalin from reading books or watching films about slavery as following the north star provided for us that night.