Best Looking Womens Nike Shoes in 2022
Nike Womens Tanjun Running Sneaker Black/White 8.5
- Foam midsole/outsole offers lightweight cushioning.
- Breathable textile upper for lightweight comfort.
Nike Women's Reax Run 5 Running Shoes White/Metallic Silver/Dark Grey 7
- Mesh upper, lace-up front
- Synthetic sole
Nike Womens Flex 2017 Rn Low Top Slip On Running, Black/Anthracite, Size 8.5
- Brand: Nike
- Style: Running & Cross Training
- Materials: Synthetic upper / Manmade outsole
- Toe Style:
- Closure Type: Slip On
Nike Women's Revolution 5 Running Shoe, Black/White-Anthracite, 8 Regular US
- REVOLUTIONARY COMFORT: These Nike women's running shoes have been designed with lightweight material and a soft foam midsole, built to keep you running in comfort.
- BREATHABLE SUPPORT: These Nike women's shoes are built with a lightweight knit textile that wraps your foot in breathable comfort. A reinforced heel and no-sew overlays lend support and durability.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING: The soft foam midsole delivers a smooth, stable ride. The textured outer wall of these women's running shoes help reduce weight and hide creases.
- DURABLE, FLEXIBLE TRACTION: The rubber outsole of these Nike women's shoes offer durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Spaces in the tread let your foot flex naturally.
- NIKE WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOE: Imported, fabric: lightweight knit, plush padding, soft foam midsole, and rubber outsole.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Women's Running Shoe Black/White-Thunder Grey Size 9.5
- Perforations on upper enhance breathability in forefoot and arch.
Nike Women's Flex Experience Run 8 Shoe, Black/White-Cool Grey-Reflective Silver, 7.5 Regular US
- CAREFREE COMFORT: The light weight Nike women's running shoes have a soft knit material that conforms to your every step and encourages an adaptive ride that is ready wherever your route takes you.
- NATURAL FLEXIBILITY: The women's shoes are designed to fit your unique foot. The flex grooves in the outsole provide a natural flexibility and comfort that lasts.
- KNIT FABRIC: These sneakers for women have a soft mesh in the heel that gives you cushioned comfort while the knit fabric conforms to your foot for a snug feel.
- TRACTION & DURABILITY: The textured outsole provides additional traction and durability when active. The heel of the women's running shoe is rounded to promote a natural range of motion.
- WOMEN'S NIKE SHOES: The women's running shoe has a heel loop on the backside that allows for easy on and off when on the go. Laces have a no-show overlay that covers the foot.
Nike Women's Epic React Flyknit Running Shoe, Pink, Size 7.5
- Brand: Nike
- Materials: upper / outsole
- Toe Style:
- Closure Type:
Nike in-Season TR 9 Womens Running Shoe (Numeric_8) Grey/Pink
- Foot-to-foam construction
- An over-the-laces mid foot gore strap
- A durable, multidirectional traction pattern
- A memory foam sock liner provides the ultimate comfort
Nike Women's Air Zoom Structure 22 Running Shoe Black/White/Gridiron Size 10 M US
- Flywire cables secure the top of your foot.
- Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
- Dynamic Support provides a smooth, stable transition.
- Partial bootie wraps the foot for a snug, comfortable fit. Notches at the tongue provide easy on and off.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
Nike Women's WMNS Todos Running Shoe, White/Hyper Pink, 9 Regular US
- Leather combines the look of full-grain leather with a lighter, more flexible feel
- Lightweight IU foam enhances durability of midsole/outsole combo
- Perforations allow breathability
- Lacing system secures the fit with Flywire cables
- Elongated Waffle lugs on a non-rubber outsole create a more efficient roll off
Turn Your Sneakers into Boots
Make your sneakers boot ready for spring, summer and beyond.
Now that winter is passing its torch to spring, winter accessories like toboggans and leg warmers may be on their last thread. While leg warmers and certainly toboggans can make your legs, ankles and feet a little toasty beyond the winter months, they can provide you with some much needed protection from snakes, weeds and rocks when you shield them inside of leather and sew them onto the upper, tongue and quarter of a pair of shoes. Or the upper portion, the lip, of the shoe where your foot makes its entrance into the shoe. Making your shoes boot ready can carry you through the fall and next winter as well.
If you are going to be doing a lot of outdoor activities this spring and summer such as gardening and hiking, boots will give your lower legs and ankles some protection from the dangers that your feet may encounter. Use an old pair of sneakers to enhance with boot properties and two old toboggans or a pair of leg warmers. If you are going to use the toboggans, cut the tops off with scissors. Cut just low enough to make a hole that your feet will feet through.
Using a leather purse, leather shirt or pair of leather pants, you can use suede leather, that you no longer want or are going to throw out you can recycle the leather and have a leather cover for your toboggans and leg warmers. The leather will act as a protective outer shell that sandwiches the toboggans or leg warmers. And the leather may help to ward off stickers and things that may attach themselves to the toboggan and leg warmer material.
Lie the piece of leather down on a flat surface and lay a toboggan or leg warmer on top of the leather. Line the toboggan or leg warmer even with the leather. Trace around the toboggan or leg warmer with a marker. Leave enough room to cut out several more pieces of leather if the leather allows. You may have to use several leather pieces to make the boot fit. It doesn't matter if the leather is different colors. The look will make your sneakers interesting. Cut the piece of leather out. Repeat until you have at least four pieces. One piece of leather will go in the front and the other in the back of a toboggan or leg warmer. If you have enough space on your leather you can cut one big piece that will wrap all the way around the toboggan or leg warmer.
Line up a piece of the cut out leather and the toboggan or leg warmer. With a hole puncher or a leather puncher, pop a hole near the outskirts of the leather and the toboggan or leg warmer or near the edge all the way around. You can use fishing filament or ribbons to tie the leather, toboggan or leg warmer together. Run the filament or ribbons through the holes and tie them in knots. You can do this in one giant string of filament or ribbons, the way that you would lace tennis shoes or you can cut individual strings of filament or ribbons and run them through each hole tying the leather and toboggan or leg warmers together separately.
Using an old pair of shoes, one that you wouldn't mind getting rid of, punch a hole at the lip of your shoes where your feet will gain entrance so that you can connect those holes with the holes in your leather, toboggan or leg warmers. Or you can connect them through the shoe string holes and tuck the access boot bit into your shoes. The bottom part of the toboggan or the part that went over your head is the part to attach to your shoes. The top of the toboggan that you cut off should be the part that slides over your ankle and leg to help minimize the size needed to hold it on. The tighter you pull the filament string or ribbon and tie them off will minimize size to adjust the fit. Do the same for the leg warmers unless both ends are equal size and then it doesn't matter. Run filament or ribbon through the shoe holes that you've created and up through the bottom holes of the leather combination only and tie it in a knot. Leave the other end of the leather combination open for your feet to slide through.