Best Looking Air Jordan Shoes in 2023
Nike Men's Air Max Torch 4 Running Shoe Black/Volt/Atmosphere Grey Size 12 M US
Jordan Air Big Fund, White / Metallic Silver-black, 11
Nike Air Jordan Legacy 312 Low, Summit White/Fire Red, 11
- Design combines iconic elements of the AJ3, AJ1 and Alpha Force.
- Leather, synthetic and/or textile in the upper with a midfoot strap for a secure fit.
- Visible Air-Sole unit in the heel enhances cushioning.
Jordan Mens Air Jordan Legacy 312 Hight Top Lace Up Basketball Shoes, Black / Varsity Red-black-cement Grey, 9.5
Nike Jordan Air Future Low Men's Sneaker (13 D US), Black/White, Size 13.0
- Brand: Nike
- Materials: upper / outsole
- Toe Style:
- Closure Type:
Jordan Air 1 Mid (Obsidian/Sanded Purple/White 10)
- Brand New
- 100% Authentic
- Original Packaging
Nike ACG Air Revaderchi Men's Hiking Shoes (12) Black/Anthracite Black
- 100% Authentic
- Black/Anthracite Black
Nike Men's Jordan Jumpman Pro Black/University Gold/White Leather Basketball Shoes 12 M US
- Full-grain leather and synthetic upper for a classic look and feel.
- Top metal lace eyelet.
- EVA foam midsole with encapsulated Zoom Air unit in heel.
- Mesh tongue for ventilation.
- TPU midfoot shank for support and torsional rigidity.
Nike Jordan Proto-max 720 Mens Bq6623-600 Size 11
- Style#: BQ6623-600
- A 720 Air unit runs the length of the outsole for visible, bouncy cushioning.
- Internal bootie construction provides snug comfort.
- External heel strap offers a secure fit and added stability.
- Eyelet loops circle the whole ankle so you can lace the shoe your way.
Nike Air Monarch IV Training Shoe (4E) - White/Black/Varsity Red, Size 11 US
- NIKE SHOES MEN: The Nike Air Monarch IV (4E) Training Shoe for Men sets you up for a comfortable training session with durable leather on top for support.
- DURABLE LEATHER: Men's sneakers are made with leather upper features for durability and support, while perforations provide airflow during every shoe wear.
- CUSHIONED COMFORT & DURABLE SUPPORT: A lightweight foam midsole with full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit cushions every stride, providing all day comfort in your Nike shoes.
- RUBBER OUTSOLE: Men's Nike shoes are designed with a solid rubber outsole that is durable and provides traction over varied surfaces.
- LIFESTYLE/GYM SHOE: Whether you're looking for lifestyle sneakers for men or new gym shoes, the Nike Air Monarch IV is the perfect shoe to meet all your needs.
The Air Jordan XI: The Sneaker Retrospective Series
Many people remember NBA legend Michael Jordan's comeback being based on the second 1995-1998 stint with his Chicago Bulls. For sneaker lovers and Jordan aficionados, they remember his grand entrance in the 1995 playoffs against the Orlando Magic - in those shoes.
The shoes of which are spoken are the equally legendary Air Jordan XI. Constructed by Nike and then-head designer of the Air Jordan series, Tinker Hatfield, the AJ XI was a beautiful combination of elegance and utility.
With an upper made of ballistic mesh and a wraparound rand made entirely of patent leather, the AJ XI enabled the wearer's foot to breathe, while giving support to the whole perimeter of the foot. The shoe itself resembled dress shoes that were fitted with spats, from the styles of the early 20th century. Jordan himself was said that he wanted a shoe that looked as if he could wear it with a tuxedo (which is what many a high school student did when heading to their respective prom galas).
The AJ XI also featured two other features that were the first of their kind on a sneaker, not unlike the patent leather and ballistic mesh features aforementioned: full-length clear rubber outsoles and carbon fiber plates.
The clear rubber outsoles were featured partially on previous models like the Air Jordan V, and gum outsoles were dated to sneakers decades before 1995, but no basketball sneaker dared to feature such an attribute. Allowing for superior grip on the hardwood floor, the outsole itself made for better court feel, making quick maneuvers a less maniacal task. The carbon fiber plates which sat between the foam midsole and the clear outsole was a first. With carbon fiber under the entire foot, there meant two things. First, the support given to the arch of the foot would mean less injury to the plantar fascia ligament, running from the toes to the heel (a common injury that many athletes of all sports face in the form of its medical name of plantar fasciitis). Since Jordan himself is flat-footed, which means the arch of the foot is more prone to the injurious nature of basketball, the plate was an instant answer to discomfort. Secondly, as carbon fiber is nearly indestructible yet very flexible, the plate could move with the foot's nature motions while allows for the stress of running and jumping to be equally distributed across the entire foot; this would also decrease injury and foot fatigue.
With subtle logos of the number 23 and the famous Jumpman logo, the Air Jordan XI is forever remembered as a true shoe of form and function. Originally released from late 1995 to the spring of 1996, the shoe was released on various occasions in 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2020 in many forms beyond its traditional mid-cut model.
While the Air Jordan may not be the No. 1 sneaker in total performance (as later models have built tremendously upon the features that the Jordan XI offered) and while there could have been modifications made to the shoe (the hypothetical addition of Nike's internal ankle inversion "monkey paw" wings, full-length Zoom Air), the AJ XI is timeless in the hearts of Jordan fans all across the world.