Best Laceless Basketball Shoes in 2021
adidas Men's N3Xt L3V3L Basketball Shoe, hi-res Coral/Glow Blue/Black, 11 M US
adidas Men's Harden B/E 3 Basketball Shoe, Legend Earth/Linen/Flash Orange, 7.5 M US
- B-ball shoes that honor James Harden's childhood friends
- Regular fit; Hook-and-loop strap closure with large hook-and-loop pad for tailored lockdown; Sock-like construction hugs the foot
- Textile upper with padded collar for support
- Bounce cushioning provides enhanced comfort and flexibility
- Multidirectional herringbone-pattern rubber outsole for grip
Troadlop Boys Running Shoes Fashion AthleticÂ Sneakers for Boys Girls Blue Size 5 M US Big Kid
- Breathable and comfortable: air mesh fabric upper can offers ultra-lightweight support
- Arch support insole: memory foam and orthotics, stable support for casual and athletic occasion
- Non-slip features:The rubber outsole can anti-slip performance, and ensure the safety of kids.
- Unique Design: Fashion design with no significant mark outside, stable support for casual and athletic occasion
- Occasions: Suitable for daily, school, gym class, running, playing, walking, indoor, sports, outdoor, travel, exercise, workout, vacation
Nike Lebron Soldier 13 SFG Basketball Shoes (Red/White, Numeric_11)
- Riptop upper stretches in targeted areas for a lock-in feel
- Laceless closure system uses two durable straps, each with an adjustable slip-lock for a customized fit
- Flexible inner sleeve allows the collar to expand for easy entry
- Zoom Air unit in the midsole foam provides cushioning for hard landings
- Rubber outsole with herringbone traction offers grip
Girls Basketball Shoes Comfortable Boys Shoes Non-Slip High Tops for Boys Durable Boys' Basketball Shoes Breathable Shoes for Boys Girls Sneakers Tennis Shoes Size 7 White
- 【Material】Basketball shoes for girls with Smooth Leather upper with molded quarter panels built for breathable, structured support that comfortably locks in the foot. Durable leather overlays for stability that locks in your midfoot.
- 【Sole】Boys high tops sneakers with One-piece solid rubber outsole with herringbone traction pattern provides exceptional grip & control on the court.
- 【Advantage】Perfect choice for many occasion: running, jogging, riding, driving, workout, exercise, outdoor gym sports, travelling, walking and casual wear！！
- 【Ergonomic】Basketball shoes for boys which Shaft measures approximately mid-top from arch. The front of the shoes toe naturally up 15 °.Vertical and horizontal flex grooves give you flexibility in all directions. Cushion last long especially when kids run around and bump everywhere.
- 【Care & Love】Designed for kids basketball sneakers,fashion & concise.Comfortable textile lining dry the sweat make your foot feel breathable!Size:3 4 5 6 6.5.Color:Red Black Blue.
adidas Unisex-Kid's RapidaRun Laceless Knit Running Shoe, Orchid Tint/White/Carbon, 6 M US Big Kid
- adidas genuine
Nike Marxman PRM Mens hi top Basketball Trainers 832766 Sneakers Shoes (US 10, Pure Platinum 001)
Nike Men's Lebron Soldier 13 SFG Basketball Shoes (9.5, Black/Black)
- Slip in and strap down the Nike LeBron Soldier 13 SFG for a customized on-court fit
- Laceless design features double straps and slip-locks for a fine-tuned fit
- Flexible inner sleeve allows for easier entry
- Zoom Air unit offers springy, responsive cushioning for jumps, cuts and sprints
- Ripstop upper is stretchy, yet stable
adidas Men's N3XT L3V3L Baseball Shoe, Bold Gold/Black/Scarlet, 9 Medium US
- adidas shoes
- Adidas shoes
adidas N3XT L3V3L Mens (Marvel - Captain America) in Collegiate Navy/Cloud White/Scarlet, 12
- This is the all new N#XT L3V3L basketball model from Adidas.
- A completely lace free slip on basketball model.
- This particular colorway is a special collaboration with Marvel.
- It features the colors and graphics of Captain America.
- All sizes are listed in U.S. Mens sizes.
Women's Olympic Basketball Finals
The USA Women's Olympic Basketball Team should be considered for "Dream Team" status in the 2020 Summer Olympics.
USA Women's Olympic Basketball Team - The "Dream Team"
While there's been much talk about the USA Men's Basketball Team as the "Dream Team" and the "Redeem Team," for me the true Dream Team of this Olympics has been the USA Women's Basketball Team. I don't follow the WNBA games but I am a fervent Women's College Basketball fan - and particularly an Southeastern Conference Women's College Basketball Fan. These USA Women's Olympic Basketball Games have been a treat for me. Why? Because one of Anne Donovan's favorite off-the-bench lineups for the Olympic Games has been Sylvia Fowles (LSU), Simone Augustus (LSU), Tamika Catchings (Tennessee), Kara Lawson (Tennessee), and Candace Parker (Tennessee).
The match-ups have been even more entertaining when former college rivals Diana Taurasi (UConn) and Sue Bird (UConn) and Cappie Poindexter (Rutgers), former players from the Big East, join the mix of former Southeastern Conference Women's Basketball players. These names are some of the best of the best the women's college game has enjoyed in the past few years and to see them on the same team playing in different combos together has been pure enjoyment.
USA Women's Olympic Basketball Team - Notable Players
My favorite players of the USA Women's Olympic Basketball Team are an aggressive Kara Lawson who brought it all with her every time she stepped on the floor and an emotional and talented team leader Lisa Leslie who becomes the first basketball player to win 4 consecutive gold medals. Leslie led this team and left her heart and soul on the floor as she stepped off the Olympic stage for the last time with 14 points in this gold medal winning effort.
Much was made during several of the USA women's basketball games, by game commentators Ann Myers and Mike Breen, of the fact that Kara Lawson was the last player picked for the USA Women's Olympic Basketball Team. During the gold medal game they referred to her as "the biggest surprise." Is this because they just ran out of things to talk about? It was a team of 12 of the USA's finest and somebody had to be the last player chosen. Lawson more than proved that she deserved the right to play for the USA Women's Olympic Basketball Team and appeared to enjoy every minute of her Olympic experience. Lawson led Team USA with 15 points in this gold medal performance.
Candace Parker was also deemed by Ann Myers and Mike Breen to be "overwhelmed" at times by the Olympic experience. Maybe it was simply the freedom she had to contribute in a game and not have to worry about being the major contributor or carry the game for her team. Everyone on the USA Olympic Women's Basketball Team is a great player and had the right to be there. Parker followed Lawson with 14 points in the gold medal game with Australia.
Kudos to Sylvia Fowles for her excellent Olympic play. While Candace Parker is a lightning rod for press attention and discussion, Sylvia Fowles provided some exciting moments of her own throughout the series of Olympic games. Fowles played tough in the gold medal game, contributing 13 points.
USA Women's Basketball Team - Stellar Play in an Under-appreciated Sport
If you're one of those fans of the men's game who proclaims the women's basketball at the college or WNBA level to be - not basketball - I hope you at least appreciated the contribution of this team toward a medal for the USA. By the way, KUDOS to the USA Men's Olympic Basketball Team who do seem to appreciate the women's game and supported them all the way.
If you are a supporter of Women's College Basketball, I hope you enjoyed this "Dream Team" as much as I did. If you are a fan of the WNBA, I know you enjoyed the USA Women's Olympic Basketball Team.
My appreciation and admiration go to all the women of the USA Women's Olympic Basketball Team and their gold medal run in these 2020 Olympic Games.
I think I'll be checking out the WNBA to see how these ladies continue to do in the weeks ahead. And the upcoming women's college basketball season is just a few months away.
Comments from NBC commentators, Mike Breen and Ann Myers, throughout the games played by the USA Women's Basketball Team.
Associated Press, "Headed Straight Four History: US Women Golden Again," NBCOlympics.com
My opinions formed from watching most every minute of these exciting and entertaining games played by the USA Women's Olympic Basketball Team.