Best Lace Up Shoes in 2023
Allegra K Women's Open Toe Lace up Mid Chunky Heeled Sandals (Size US 8.5) Black-Faux Suede
BRONAX Mens Shoes Lace Up Tennis Walking Running Gym Sports Workout Gym Athletic Sneakers for Male White Zapatos de Hombre Size 13
- Available in lace-up and slip-on styling.
- Built-in arch support ensures all-day comfort.
- Brand name logo hardware featured at the heel.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic reinforcements.
- Synthetic outsole provides additional cushion without added bulk or weight.
Skechers Sport Women's Skech Air Run High Fashion Sneaker, Black/Grey, 8 M US
- Fashion sneaker with mesh upper featuring synthetic overlays featuring lace-up front
- Memory-foam insole
- Non-marking outsole
- 100% Fabric and Synthetic
Shoes 18 Womens Canvas Shoes Lace up Sneakers 18 Colors Available (7.5 B(M) US, White 324)
- Canvas Lace Up
- Many Colors To Choose From
- Machine Washable
- True to size
- Shoes8teen is a Registered Trademark
Skechers for Work Women's Ghenter Bronaugh Work and Food Service Shoe 7.5W, BLACK, 7.5 W US
- Air cooled memory foam
- Breathable textile material
- Water Repellent
- Nursing Shoe
- Food Service
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
Skechers Sport Men's Afterburn Memory Foam Lace-Up Sneaker, Navy, 9.5 M US
- Lace-up sneaker featuring mesh upper with supportive overlays and padded collar
- Cushioned mesh tongue
- Memory Foam Insole
Skechers for Work Men's Flex Advantage Bendon Wide Work Shoe, Black, 9.5 W US
Gogodance Men's Boys Professional Lace-up Black Leather Latin Salsa Tango Ballroom Modern Dance Shoes (11.5US/47
- High quality leather upper and Lined with moisture-absorbing brushed material, plus exquisite workmanship perfectly shows your temperament and taste.
- Heel measures approximately 1.2". Strengthened counter with steel uneasy to crack, provide additional protection to your ankle.
- Soles made of non slip suede, Lightweight and comfortable; for dancing use only.
- Salsa, Tango, Ballroom dance shoes. Also suitable for wedding party evening prom or other special occasions.
Lugz Men's Flip Sneaker, Black, 9.5 D US
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Padded insole
- Rubber outsole, Breathable lining, Vulcanized construction, Canvas upper, lace-up,
Skechers Sport Women's Dlites-play On - Me Time - Memory Foam Lace-up Sneaker,Black/Black,11 M US
Beads in Tatting - The Shoe Lace Trick
The Shoe Lace Trick (often abbreviated as SLT or ST) is a simple maneuvre which has been used more and more often in the last few years.
The Shoe Lace Trick (often abbreviated as SLT or ST) is a simple maneuvre which has been used more and more often in the last few years. It has a number of uses and is valuable in two colour and two shuttle tatting.
Basically, if you can tie your shoelaces you can do this trick. When you get to the point at which you want to use the SLT, just tie the shuttle and ball thread (or two shuttles) in a single overhand knot. This has the effect of switching the threads so that Shuttle One becomes Shuttle Two and vice versa (or the Shuttle Thread lies on the opposite side of the chain - this can be used for interesting effects).
You can use this trick if you're running out of shuttle thread in a shuttle and ball pattern, you're near the end of the piece and there's just enough thread to complete the chains but not to make the rings you need. Wind some thread onto a second shuttle, tie the shoe lace knot just after or just before a ring/chain switch and continue working!
If you're working patterns with Reverse Work/Do Not Reverse Work to create free rings lying on the outside of the work (free rings are rings which are not joined to any other elements in the tatting) they will lie flatter if you use the shoe lace knot instead of crossing the threads.
Some very interesting two colour effects can be achieved by using the shoe lace knot at ring/chain junction points and these can be useful too in interlaced and Celtic tatting. The one problem here is that you will need two shuttles wound with different colours and you will have to work your ends through the stitches at the beginning - pull the thread coming from the shuttle which will work the stitches of the chains through the first ring to finish that end, and then take the thread coming from the shuttle working the rings through the chains to hide, then when a short length has been worked, trim close.
This is a very useful technique which can be applied in a number of different ways with very little extra work and which is not at all difficult to do.