Best Jordan Shoes For Women in 2022
Jordan Air 11 Retro Premium HC Big Kids' Basketball Shoes Black/Gold-White 852625-030 (7.5 M US)
- The premium Air Jordan 11 "Heiress" was released in 2017 and provided an elegant colorway for women. The sneaker features a luxurious all-black upper with stingray texture on the signature mudguard. A smoky semi-translucent outsole and metallic gold details complete the look, and made more than a few men jealous they didn't drop in their size.
- Air Jordan 11 Retro Prem HC GG
- Style Number: 852625 030
- Nickname: Heiress Black Stingray
- Materials: Nubuck
PUMA Women's Pacer Next Cage Sneaker, White-Pink Alert-Yellow Alert, 9 M US
- Casual Athletic Sneaker
UMYOGO Sport Running Shoes for Mens Mesh Breathable Trail Runners Fashion Sneakers Red
- Rubber material of sole possesses high durability for prolonging the wearing time of our shoes.
- The elastic blade soles have high flexibility which allows the shoes to bend strongly while doing sports.
- Knit upper material make it possible that your feet free breath when you run or walk. It's soft and protective to cushion your every step.
- Perfect for casual, walking, travel, running, jogging,training, physical exercises and other light sports etc.
- Breathable,durable,lightweight,soft,deodorant.After you walk through the day's work with these shoes, you can keep the shoes dry and comfortable. This is a great feeling.
Nike Men's Air Max Torch 4 Running Shoe (9.5, Black/Gold)
GANNOU Women's Air Athletic Running Shoes Fashion Sport Gym Jogging Tennis Fitness Sneaker Peachblack 7.5 B(M) US
- Materials: upper / outsole
- Toe Style:
- Closure Type:
Reebok Women's Classic Renaissance Sneaker, White/Steel, 9 M US
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These classic sneakers feature leather upper for soft support with stitched overlays and brand callouts at tongue, sides, and counter
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with die-cut EVA midsole and lightweight cushioning which lasts many strolls and jogs
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear features low-cut design that provides mobility at the ankles; Memory Tech foam sockliner provides comfort
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE RUNNING SHOES: Ideal for long walks, running and hiking
Jordan Air TE 2 Low Black
Nike [315115-112] AIR Force 1 '07 Womens Shoes White/White
- 112-WHITE / WHITE
- AIR FORCE 1 '07
Nike Air Max Plus - Women's
- Style#: BQ4803-100
- Style is one thing, but comfort is essential; the Air Max Plus is all about treating feet gently. Whether you’re on your daily run or hurrying to catch a bus, a special cushioning system makes sure your feet are comfortable, heel to toe.
- Double-lasted stretch synthetic upper offers breathability.
- Bold injected ribs add an edgy look and secure fit.
- Max Air units in forefoot and heel ensure comfort.
Nike Women's Tanjun Black/Metallic Red Bronze 7 B US
The Air Jordan I
Here is the history of the Air Jordan I. This was the first show in the Air Jordan line by Nike.
The Air Jordan I was first released in 1985 to the public. Michael Jordan came into the league in 1984 and did not wear the Air Jordan I until halfway through his rookie year when Nike finally made the shoe available for him. The first Air Jordan was red and black. Nike used the colorway red and black to match the Chicago Bulls colors. When Michael finally wore the pair in an NBA game, he was fined by the league because the shoe did not have the color white on it. Every time Michael wore the red and black Air Jordan I, he was fined $5,000. Jordan signed a five year contract with Nike for $2.5 million when he came into the league, so the fine wasn't that hard to take.
Nike took the "outlawed" shoes and used it in their ad campaign to sell the first Air Jordan. There were a few commercials out there to sell the sneaker. One was of Michael Jordan dunking at a playground, one was the "Banned" ad that had MJ's kicks get censored in the TV spot, and one even had Jordan playing Santa Claus. Before Jordan NBA players did have their own shoe, but no shoe has ever had the fanfare the Air Jordan line has had with sneakerheads.
The most famous shoe designer that is connected to the Air Jordan line is Tinker Hatfield, but he was not the artist behind the AJ 1. A designer named Peter Moore was the creator behind it. This shoe had the Nike Swoosh logo on the side of the sneaker and had the Air Jordan wings logo on the upper part of the shoe. The sneaker did have the Nike Air unit in the heel for cushioning and support. To have the shoe conform to the NBA standard Nike created a red, white, and black colorway to be worn by Jordan later that year.
Nike did receive some criticism about signing Jordan to (at that time) a multimillion-dollar sneaker contract. Skeptics though that the endorsement deal was way too much money to pay someone that had not proven himself in the NBA. Jordan silenced those questions when he took home the Rookie of the Year award and made it to the NBA All-Star game. Jordan also took the Bulls to the playoffs which ended a four year skid of missing the postseason.