Best Jordan Brand Shoes in 2023
Jordan Mens Air Jordan Legacy 312 Hight Top Lace Up Basketball Shoes, Black / Varsity Red-black-cement Grey, 10
Jordan Nike Men's TE 2 Low Basketball Shoe, Black/Black/Black, 10 M US
PUMA Men's Roma Basic Fashion Sneaker, White/Black Leather - 13 D(M) US
- Retro-inspired sneaker featuring signature Formstrips at sides and T-toe overlay
- Cushioned midsole with arch support
- Sawtooth traction outsole
Jordan Nike Air 4 Retro Se Mens Sneakers CI1184-617, Gym Red/Obsidian-White-Metallic Gold, Size US 12
Nike Jordan Max Aura Mens Cq9451-600 Size 11.5
- Style#: CQ9451-600
- Genuine and synthetic leather upper materials give you a classic feel.
- Webbed lacing system connects to the laces to help lock in your fit.
- Max Air unit in the heel enhances cushioning.
Jordan Air Big Fund Premium White Metallic Gold Black Men's Basketball Shoes (10)
- Brand: Jordan
- Materials: upper / outsole
- Toe Style:
- Closure Type:
Beita High Upper Basketball Shoes Sneakers Men Breathable Sports Shoes Anti Slip, White, 9
- ★ Rubber damping sole in net shape provides you with strong groud holding in accordance with the sole force position and supports your weight
- ★ Breathable, lightweight textile upper and the molded heel shield make greater structure, lock your foot in the right place and protect your ankle from injury by offering better support
- ★ Durable, wear resistant & and anti-slip material make our product your best choice on the court to win the game
- ★ The upper with venting holes offers good breathability and sweat perspiration to make you feel dry and comfortable during exercise
- ★ If any dirt or damaged product upsets you or for some reason you’re just not happy with the one you received, don’t hesitate to contact us, we are always here to help and provide you with the best after sale service!
Nike Air Jordan Legacy 312 Low, Summit White/Fire Red, 11
- Design combines iconic elements of the AJ3, AJ1 and Alpha Force.
- Leather, synthetic and/or textile in the upper with a midfoot strap for a secure fit.
- Visible Air-Sole unit in the heel enhances cushioning.
Nike 2020 Air Jordan Golf Shoe AR7995-100 White/Fire Red-White-Cement Grey - 11
- Style#: AR7995-100
- Zoom Air unit gives you responsive cushioning.
- Integrated traction pattern gives you excellent grip in a variety of conditions.
- Laces integrate with the midfoot overlay for a secure, supportive fit.
- Partial inner sleeve hugs your foot for a sock-like feel.
PUMA Men's Tazon 6 Wide Fracture FM Sneaker, Puma Black-Puma Black, 7.5 W US
- Run-Train Performance Sneaker
The Air Jordan II
Here is a brief history on the Air Jordan II sneaker from Nike.
Following the overwhelming popularity of the Air Jordan I, Nike was looking to have lighting strike twice with the production of the Air Jordan II. Peter Moore who designed the Air Jordan I was back at it to help with the creation of the sequel to the Air Jordan line. This time though Peter had some help. Bruce Kilgore, the creator of another legendary sneaker in the Nike line, The Air Force 1 (AF1) shoe collaborated with Moore on the design of the AJ II. The Air Force 1 sneaker was the first time a shoe had the Nike Air cushioning. At that time in the early 80s this was a groundbreaking movement in the sneaker industry. So you had Peter Moore who had successfully designed the Air Jordan I and Bruce Kilgore who was known for his work on the AF1, Nike felt that the next shoe in the Jordan line would be a winner as well.
The first Air Jordan II shoe was made in Italy. That was the first and last time any of the Air Jordan sneakers were made there. Even the Retro Air Jordan II is not made in Italy. For those who don't know a retro sneaker is a sneaker that is re-released and molded to the specification of the original model. The Air Jordan II did sell just as well as its predecessor, so Nike was happy with their new found gold mine.
The AJ II had one big glaring difference from the other sneakers from Nike. It did not have the iconic "Swoosh" logo that was found on mostly every other Nike sneaker at that time. The AJ II was also considered to be an upgrade from the AJ I. The AJ II had a full length Air unit was inserted in the midsole of the sneaker to help with Michael Jordan's recently broken foot. Michael missed a lot of games that season so he was looking for comfort in his new shoe to help him get back on the court. One the tongue of the shoe was the Air Jordan Wings logo.
Information for this article was found at Jumpman23.com, Nike.com and NBA.com