Best Frat Shoes in 2023
Hey Dude Men's Wally Braided Sage, Size 9
- Embrace the cool weather in the Hey Dude™ Wally Braided loafer.
- Organic cotton upper.
- Lace-up construction.
- Rounded toe.
- Low-top, chukka construction. Signature logo details throughout. Soft, oxford cloth lining. Cork lined memory foam insole. Ultra-light, lugged synthetic outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 7 oz Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Hey Dude Men's Wally Linen Iron, Size 14
- The Hey Dude™ Wally Linen will be an instant favorite in your modern-casual collection.
- Linen canvas upper material.
- Lace-up construction.
- Rounded toe.
- Low-top, chukka construction. Signature logo details throughout. Soft, oxford cloth lining. Memory foam cushioned, removable insole. Ultra-light, lugged synthetic outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 6 oz Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Hey Dude Men's Mistral Navy Melange, Size 10
- Comfort meets an innovative design with the Hey Dude™ Mistral sneaker.
- Bi-component knit upper materials offer increased flexibility and breathability.
- Smooth synthetic overlay detail.
- Lace-up construction.
- Classic, round toe. Rear pull-tab offers easy entry. Signature logo detailing at tongue and heel counter. Synthetic lining. Memory foam cushioned, removable insole. Ultra-light synthetic outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 6 oz Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
New Balance Men's 009 V1 Sneaker, Steel/Pigment, 10 D US
- Inspired by the '90s: the New Balance 009 lifestyle shoe is a classic sneaker with design elements pulled straight out of the '90s. Often considered by sneaker heads as the golden era, 1990s inspiration offers clean, classic looks
- Energizing technology: taking style to the next level, These casual shoes feature impressive CUSH+ technology, delivering ultra-soft, all-day comfort. Ground Contact EVA takes comfort even further without adding weight or sacrificing support
- Breathable and comfortable: with mesh underlays throughout the upper, these lightweight sneakers allow your feet to breathe so you can stay comfortable wearing them Morning to night. Multiple underlays and overlays bring depth to the shoe
- Upgraded retro style: featuring the classic n logo and style-specific branding on the tongue, these retro sneakers bring NB heritage to your shoe closet. Enjoy a traditional '90s silhouette with modern comfort elements
- Go-to daily sneaker: whether worn with your favorite jeans, sweatpants or shorts, these comfortable shoes make great daily sneakers. The clean lines and attractive shape bring elevated style to all your day-to-day looks
Troadlop Womens Tennis Shoes Ultra Lightweight Knitted Non Slip Sport Shoes Slip-On Sneakers for Girls Fashion Shoes, Agate Red-10 US
- Light and Breathable：The ultra lightweight knitted upper and breathable mesh sport shoes, make feet more healthy, not smelly, not stuffy, very refreshing.
- Non-slip: the rubber soles with high elasticity and softness can be bended freely,offers abrasion-resistant and anti-slip.
- Removable sockliner:Arch support insole gives the midfoot the best support when you move.
- OCCASION: tennis,walking,running,indoor,sports,outdoor,travel,exercise,workout,athletic,gym,food service.
- Promise：At your service 24/7. Free-return / exchange or other better solutions for your 100% satisfaction.
Skechers Men's Hobbes Frat Casual Lace Up Shoes 10 UK/ 11 US Black
- Smooth Leather upper
- OSHA compliant slip resistant traction outsole is oil resistant
- Sole tested ASTM F1677-96 Mark II standards to meet or exceed a .5 coefficient even on wet and oily surfaces
- EH Safe tested ASTM F2412-2011
AWAKENING OF BRIE: Transforming A True submissive Wife. : The Return of the Whore!
Horse in a Nightclub
Hey Dude Men's Wally Stretch Fleece Grey, Size 13
- The Hey Dude™ Wally Stretch will be an instant favorite in your modern-casual collection.
- Textile stretch upper material.
- Lace-up construction.
- Rounded toe.
- Low-top, chukka construction. Signature logo details throughout. Soft, oxford cloth lining. Memory foam cushioned, removable insole. Ultra-light, lugged synthetic outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 6 oz Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Hey Dude Men's Chan L Stretch Black, Size 10
- COMFORT: Hey Dude Shoes are made with high-quality breathable canvas materials and feature a flexible, cushioned footbed that lets your feet breathe freely.
- EASY: Our Chan is machine washable - just remove the insole first!
- SIMPLE: This slip-on style loafer is flexible and convenient to wear and take off.
- ANYWHERE: So lightweight! Each shoe weighs 5 oz making them one of the lightest shoes around. They’ll be your best travel buddy.
- CLASSIC: Hey Dude Shoes are one of the most comfortable and versatile shoes on the market. Dress them up or down.
Gift of the Frat Guy
A modern, heart-warming Christmas story loosely patterned after O. Henry's "Gift of the Magi."
Casey bemoaned his unemployment and lack of cash as he slouched on a sagging couch in their apartment living room, his head propped on his hands. Over-brewed coffee steamed in a cup on the side table, next to five remotes and a copy of Playboy. He drank from it periodically to invigorate his mind and relieve the remnants of a mild hangover.
It wasn't that Casey felt obligated to buy his roommate a nice Christmas gift. It was a simple matter of friendly competition, one that he'd been looking forward to since last year, when his roomie, Brad, had presented him with a carefully-wrapped douche.
Brad gave him a gag gift every single year. It didn't matter what Casey bought him (which was usually a humorous t-shirt or a set of shot glasses), Brad always bought something useless and vaguely insulting.
Now it was Casey's turn. The gears in his head had been twisting for a while, plotting the perfect gag gift to end all gag gifts. His best idea so far was a Jack Nicholson blow-up doll, but it was so far out of his price range it wasn't even feasible. In fact, he would have to sell something if he wanted to get Brad a gift, period. And then he'd have to worry about the next rent payment (he tried to push that from his mind).
That evening Casey went pacing up and down the town Square, still unable to think of an affordable present as he scanned the shop windows to his left, most of which were dim for Christmas Eve anyway. In fact, the only two buildings with their lights on were Wally's Party Store and an overpriced thrift shop.
He entered the former and began scanning the shelves hopefully. Much to his misfortune, the only potential gag gifts he ran across were farting Santa dolls and a flamboyant elf costume. Not a thing in sight that would out-rank last year's Christmas douche. So, with little optimism left, Casey tried the thrift shop.
It was here, between the musty-smelling clothes racks, that he found the perfect gift. A thick wool sweater hung in plain view, its fabric a clash of red and green, decked with a hideous pattern of pink and gold rhinestones. Best of all, stitched in the center of the sweater was the gaping head of a slightly cross-eyed tabby kitten, with the words "Meowy Christmas" embroidered below it in cursive font.
Casey snatched it from the rack immediately and checked the price tag. "Clearance: $10." He then approached the cashier with a deal.
"I'll sell you my good gloves for ten bucks," he offered bluntly.
"I don't think I can accept them for that price," the man said with an affected tone of apology. "I'll give you three dollars for them."
"Three dollars?! These are made of real leather!"
"What about my shoes," Casey said at length. "Are they worth ten?"
The cashier appraised them briefly and then sighed, agreeing to his price. The transaction was completed, and Casey left the store with his gift in hand, which he brought home walking barefoot on the freezing pavement.
He sat at home with his toes thawing over the heater, awaiting Brad's arrival. When the metal knob finally twisted and the door jerked open, his roommate stumbled quickly inside, shivering. Brad must have forgotten his coat, because he hugged his own thinly clad torso, which had no more than a t-shirt to protect it from the cold.
"Merry Christmas, bro," said Casey, handing Brad the shoebox containing his gift. Brad uttered a quick thanks and accepted the box, immediately lifting the lid. His face lit with an uncharacteristic expression of bewildered amusement upon seeing the sweater that lay folded inside.
"Wow, bro, you've really outdone yourself," he said sarcastically. Then, noticing Casey's filthy, frost-bitten feet: "Dude, what happened to your shoes?"
"I sold them to buy you that sweater."
Brad stared for a moment, as if his brain were a stalling car engine. Then he broke down and laughed, retrieving a plastic bag from under the sofa. He handed the bag to Casey, who opened it and found the fluffiest, pinkest pair of Hello Kitty slippers he had ever laid eyes on.
"Bro, I sold my coat so I could buy you these slippers. Merry Christmas."
Casey grinned, delighted with the irony. The two roommates hugged. Then Brad said, "The Alpha House is throwing a Christmas party. You down?"
"Hell yeah, I'm down," he answered.
They left the apartment together, Brad comfortably encased in his tacky wool sweater, and Casey's feet engulfed warmly in his fuzzy pink slippers. And let me tell you, these were the two coolest bros at the frat party.