Best Flat Shoes With Support in 2021
BOBS from Skechers Women's Plush Peace and Love Flat,Black,9.5 W US
- Classic slip-on with flexible goring wedge insert and layered construction
- Memory foam footbed
- If the W is before the number it's termed as Women's, if the W is after the number it's termed as Wide (Example: w7 is women, 7 w is wide)
- Shock absorbing low profile midsole ; Soft textured fabric shoe lining
Skechers Women's Cleo-Scalloped Knit Skimmer Ballet Flat, Dark Taupe, 9 M US
- Air Cooled Memory Foam cushioned comfort insole
- Soft stretchable Skech Knit woven fabric upper
- Knit fabric with nearly seamless design
- Flexible rubber traction outsole
- Tapered round toe front
LifeStride Women's Abigail Ballet Flat, Black, 8 M US
- Ballet flat featuring strappy overlay at toe
- Lifestride comfort technology
- Flexible sole
Amazon Essentials Women's Belice Ballet Flat, Black, 7 B US
- Classic and versatile ballet flat designed for daily wear and superior fit
- Casual silhouette with round toe shape and flattering profile
- Soft, faux leather upper with gently elasticized topline, faux suede microfiber lining for extra comfort and breathability
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
CLIFFS BY WHITE MOUNTAIN Shoes Clara Women's Flat, Black/Burnished/Smooth, 8 M
- Pleated detail upper perfect for work and office
- Breathable microfiber lining
- Perforated arch support for comfort
- Flexible rubber bottom outsole
- Heel Height: 3/4 inches
ASICS Women's Gel-venture 5 Running Shoe, Black/Aqua Mint/Flash Coral, 9 M US
- Rugged neutral runner in mesh with bright overlays
- GEL Cushioning System
- Removable foam sockliner accommodates orthotics
- Trail-specific outsole with multisurface traction
- High-abrasion rubber
Dr. Scholl's Shoes Women's Madison Fashion Sneaker, Taupe Reptile Print, 8 M US
- Memory foam cool fit insole
- Super soft lining at collar
- Rubber sidewalls and sole
- Material mixing adds interest and contrast
Clarks Women's Haley Stork Flat,Pewter,8 M US
Dr. Scholl's Shoes Women's Giorgie Ballet Flat, Black Smooth, 9.5 M US
- BE FREE Energy Technology - insole with 3 distinct zones, designed for maximum comfort
- HILLO - heel cushions designed to reduce slip and improve fit
- Flexible, durable sole
- Soft chambray lining
Clarks Women's CloudSteppers Sillian Paz Slip-On Loafer, Black Synthetic Nubuck, 11 M US
- Cushion soft
- Ortholite foot bed
Predators is Predictable Even with Adrian Brody in the Lead
Predators has a lot to live up to and Adrien Brody has some large shoes to fill.
On the Bright Side
Brody's portrayal of Royce, a cold mercenary dumped into a game preserve with other elite killers is believable and gripping. There was so much talk about whether or not he could pull off an action hero role effectively and he has. There is never any doubt that Royce has the guts and discipline to do what he has to do.
Brody worked out for months to build a believable physique and though he's no Arnold Schwarzenegger in his day, he did a nice job. Oh yes he did. He also slept in a one-room, screened-in bungalow in the jungle to create a sense of separatism from the rest of the cast. The effect is an honest gritty portrayal of a man who is self-sufficient, determined and owing-to-no-one.
Lawrence Fishburne as Noland, a hermit who has survived numerous hunting seasons on the game preserve, is credible in his short role. Alice Braga as the lone woman brought to the preserve is both capable and believable as a cool-headed mercenary with a soft side. Topher Grace has a more complex role and pulls it off well. If there is any surprise to this version of the predator storyline, it is with his character. The rest of the cast does a decent job.
On the Down Side
The movie is predictable from start to finish. The best scenes are the opening minutes where the humans who are asleep are falling out of the sky with parachutes but no recollection of having been on a plane. Talk about a wide awake moment. The movie holds your attention as the humans come together and try to figure out where they are and why they were brought there. A few new alien creatures add a touch of novelty. Yet the story seems more than familiar, even predictable.
The predators themselves are a small part of the film, almost a backdrop to the story. They don't come across as large and intimidating as they once did. Perhaps because we are familiar with them now they just don't seem to pack the same wallop as they once did.
Overall the movie was enjoyable and had moments of excellence but when it was over, it was simply average. It was not the blockbuster that would revive the franchise, just another installment.