Best Flat Shoes Brand in 2021
Amazon Essentials Women's Belice Ballet Flat, Black, 8.5 B US
BOBS from Skechers Women's Plush Peace and Love Flat,Black,8 M US
- Classic slip-on with flexible goring wedge insert and layered construction
- Memory foam footbed
- If the W is before the number it's termed as Women's, if the W is after the number it's termed as Wide (Example: w7 is women, 7 w is wide)
- Shock absorbing low profile midsole
Crocs Bistro Clog, Black, 8 US Men / 10 US Women
- CROCS AT WORK: Clogs designed with food service, hospitality, and healthcare workers in mind, making great Nursing Shoes! They’re light and supportive enough to get you through even the longest shifts.
- SLIP RESISTANT: Crocs Lock slip-resistant treads and a variety of graphics come together to help you serve up the best non slip shoes for men and women.
- ENCLOSED TOE DESIGN: These Clogs offer an enclosed toe design and thicker metatarsal area to help protect your feet from spills. Contoured footbeds make them the most comfortable shoes for women and men.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Crocs Bistro clogs are fully molded and easy to clean by just using soap and water and allowing for a quick dry.
- CERTIFIED COMFORTABLE SHOES: Crocs that are fully ASTM F2913-11 tested, CE Certified. Meets or exceeds EN ISO 20347:2012, OB, SRC.
UNDER ARMOUR Men's Charged Assert 8 Running Shoe, White (102)/White, 9.5
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Lightweight mesh upper with 3-color digital print delivers complete breathability
- Durable leather overlays for stability & that locks in your midfoot
- EVA sockliner provides soft, step-in comfort
- Charged Cushioning midsole uses compression molded foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
TOMS Black Canvas Women's Classic 10002472 (Size: 7)
- Brand New
- 100% Authentic
- Original Packaging
Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk Joy Walking Shoe,black,11 M US
- Lightweight and flexible
- Responsive 5Gen cushioning
- Skechers Goga Max high rebound insole
- Breathable mesh upper
- Soft fabric lining and padded collar
- Parametric cushioned 5Gen midsole for added comfort
Skechers Women's Cleo-Scalloped Knit Skimmer Ballet Flat, Dark Taupe, 9 M US
- Air Cooled Memory Foam cushioned comfort insole
- Soft stretchable Skech Knit woven fabric upper
- Knit fabric with nearly seamless design
- Flexible rubber traction outsole
- Tapered round toe front
Dr. Scholl's Shoes Women's Madison Sneaker, Black Python, 8 W US
- BE FREE Energy Technology - insole with 3 distinct zones, designed for maximum comfort.
- Super soft lining at collar.
- Rubber sidewalls and sole.
Skechers Sport Men's Stamina Nuovo Cutback Lace-Up Sneaker,Charcoal/Black,11 M US
Toms Women's Classic Canvas Black Slip-on Shoe - 9 B(M) US
- Brand New
- 100% Authentic
- Original Packaging
Look like a Million Bucks for Only a Few Dollars
It's very disheartening when you look up those great flats on the pages of your favorite fashion magazine only to find that they cost a minimum of $300. Does it have to be this way? The answer, likely to your surprise, is a big, resounding 'no.'
Does it have to be this way? Do you have to have millions to keep up with the latest fashions? The answer, likely to your surprise, is a big, resounding 'no.'
I'm going to share with you some of my secrets for looking like a million bucks-or like your outfit cost a million bucks-for just a few dollars. This should be easy for anyone if I, a college student, can do it on $8.50 an hour working part-time.
1) We are 'slightly imperfect.' You can find name brand clothes at extremely low prices just because the manufacturer may not see them as absolutely perfectly put together. One of my latest endeavors with 'seconds' was a great pair of Ralph Lauren jeans that I bought at Rugged WearHouse for only $10. They were so cheap just because one of the seams wasn't sewn just right. That seam isn't even noticeable when the jeans are on.
Recently I was shopping at Big Lots and found Frizz Ease by John Frieda for $2-great for my recently permed hair-- and a pack of cotton Hanes socks also $2. A sticker on these socks read 'slightly imperfect.' How ironic, I thought, so are my feet. Turns out, I couldn't find the first imperfection.
2) You're not too good for Goodwill. Your local Goodwill can be full of treasures if you're willing to take the time to peruse the jam packed aisles. Don't make the mistake of thinking everything at Goodwill is from the eighties. Every time I leave I'm carrying at least one bag full of fashionable clothes manufactured within the last year or two.
My latest treasure was a beautiful pale pink cashmere sweater in perfect condition. The price was $3.50. I also left that day with a beautiful Gap cardigan that was ivory and looked as if it had never been worn and a Victoria's Secret drop neck sweater in perfect condition. My total was less than $15.
3) The early bird does get the worm. Yes, yard sales generally start at 7am but they are a great way to high quality, find barely used clothing at a steal. You just have to know where to go. High end subdivisions are the best places to find Ralph Lauren, J Crew, and such at ridiculously low prices.
There is a subdivision in my hometown called Hidden Valley where many of the doctors and lawyers live. On any given summer Saturday there's a great yard sale taking place in 'the valley' where you can walk away with an entirely new wardrobe and a few high end home accents for less than $50.
4) Gotta love your shoes! I recently found that the $300 flats in Vogue with the round embellishment on the toe were exactly the same as a pair of great flats in several different colors at TJ Max.
There was also another pair of shoes in Vogue that I fell in love with. They were patent leather navy blue (the in color right now) flats with a round buckle on the toe. Only days later I discovered a nearly identical pair at Rugged WearHouse-the only difference: the buckle was square. In my opinion they were even cuter than the pair in vogue. Who would've known? The price-- $6.50. I also found a pair of gold flats that I'm absolutely sure I saw somewhere for well over $100. I only paid $7.
These shoes were priced so low because many of them were sized wrong. The solution: just try them on. How hard is that?
5) Ebay can be your best friend! You can find absolutely anything on Ebay-as long as it's legal. My absolute most exciting buy on Ebay was a lot of Victoria Secret Christy Fit dress pants. I found these super slimming office appropriate dress pants in a lot on Ebay at $50 for five pair (including shipping).
The seller had only worn them once or twice and she was pregnant and unable to wear them any longer. Her loss was my gain. I added great
Victoria's Secret dress pants in pink, red, khaki, black and blue to my office wardrobe at $10 per pair.
Another great find was a pair of J Crew jeans that quickly became my favorite. They were nearly brand new; I couldn't tell they'd ever been worn. And I only paid a total of $13 for them. As you may know, these jeans retail for a minimum of around $50, so this was a steal.
Now get out there and upgrade your wardrobe. It's okay, you don't have to feel guilty.