Best First Toddler Shoes in 2022
DEBAIJIA Baby First-Walking Shoes 1-4 Years Kid Shoes Trainers Toddler Infant Boys Girls Soft Sole Non Slip Mesh Breathable Lightweight TPR Material Slip-on Sneakers Outdoor
- [Material]: Mesh + TPR material. Shoe is made of high quality material , durable and provide the protection from rough surfaces and dirty floors.The makings of the sole is TPR material with good flexibility and elasticity and good anti-slip properties.
- [Size]: Suitable for 1-4 year-old children. 4 US Child: Insole length: 12.5 cm, recommended age: 6-12 Months; 5 US Child: Insole length: 13.5 cm, recommended age: 12-18 Months; 6 US Child: Insole length: 14.5 cm, recommended age: 18-30 Months; 7 US Child: Insole length: 15.5 cm, recommended age: 30-42 Months; 8 US Child: Insole length: 16.5 cm, recommended age: 42-54 Months. The products are made in China. The size printed on the products follow CN standard.
- [Non-slip Outsoles]: Perfect for use indoors and especially on hard surfaces like wooden and laminate flooring. When babies and toddlers are on the move they need shoes that are lightweight and flexible.
- [Easy to Put On and Take Off]: Slip-on, easy to put on and take off. The simple classic design makes your kids more fashionable. It's the best gift for friends and family, and suitable for all the season.
- [Notice]: We suggest you choose a larger size, about 0.5-1 cm longer than the foot. To ensure the size is correct we politely ask you to measure your baby's feet before purchasing. Our products are made in China, so the size marked on the shoes is CN size. We have converted it to the US size according to the length of the shoes. So if you receive your goods with the size different from your order, please don't worry, you get the correct product.Thanks for your understanding.
Lidiano Baby Non Slip Rubber Sole Cartoon Walking Slippers Crib Shoes Infant/Toddler (12-18 Months, Blue Car)
- Slip-on baby shoes with cute cartoon patterns
- Soft non-skid waterproof rubber sole
- Size:0-6 Months,Sole Length: 4.33"/11cm;Size:6-12 Months,Sole Length:4.72" /12cm;Size:12-18 Months,Sole Length:5.11"/ 13cm
- Note:The Months size is just for referance,please measure the feet before place the order,your Baby's feet should be a little smaller than insole length
- Contact US ASAP If not satisfied with our products
HsdsBebe Baby Boys Girls Pu Leather Hard Bottom Walking Sneakers Toddler Rubber Sole Fisrt Walkers Infant Cartoon Slippers Crib Shoes (6-12 Months Infant, Butterfly-Pink)
- WELL MADE - High quality Pu Leather upper,breathable and sweat absorbing polyester material lining,sturdy rubber sole with grips prevent falls and good support .
- STYLISH - Hand sewing makes shoes Textured and Durable,The cartoon animals on the toes are very Cute.
- FLEXIBLE- Hook and Loop straps closure for easy on and off, and the most importantly, stay on your child's feet and Never fall off.
- COMFORTABLE - Soft ,Lightweight and Sturdy bottom design perfect for new walkers play outside,inside of the shoes is wide and there is enough space for the baby's feet to grow, which will be the best choice for the baby with chubby feet!
- GUARANTEE - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Zero Hassle Returns - Return Your Shoes for Any Reason
BMCiTYBM Baby Shoes Boy Girl Infant Sneakers Winter Warm Non Slip First Walkers 6 9 12 18 24 Months Navy Size 5
- NON-SLIP Soles: rubber soft spikes and sensory pods under outsoles prevent your child from slipping
- WALKING SUPPORT: Soft soles help little ones learn balance as their toes grip the ground
- ANTI-COLLISION: collision avoidance toe cap adds extra barrier to protect baby’s feet from injuries
- FLEXIBLE：1/3 correct bending helps baby’s feet flex correctly, and ensures naturally movement
- EASY ON AND OFF：baby shoes features kid-friendly hook-and-loop closures allow for secure fit and custom adjustability
Stride Rite Girls' Soft Motion Atley Mary Jane Flat, Navy Multi, 4.5 W US Toddler
- rounded edges to decrease stumbles and falls
- deep flex grooves enables baby’s natural movement
- twill linings with anti-microbial treatment reduces odor
- hook & loop for easy on/off and adjustability
- memory foam insole for enhanced comfort
Stride Rite SRTech Elliot Bootie ,White,3.5 M US Toddler
- Leather bootie with moisture-wicking lining, self-molding footbed, and contoured heel cradle
- Sensory pods at outsole
TIMATEGO Toddler Baby Boys Girls Shoes Non Skid Slipper Sneaker Moccasins Infant First Walker House Walking Crib Shoes(6-24 Months), 9-12 Months Infant, 01 Grey Fox
Stride Rite Boys Kyle Baby/Toddler Girl's Casual Double-Strap Sneaker, Grey, 3 M US Infant
- Toddler girl and boy's double strap casual sneaker with memory foam insole
- Double hook & loop closure for easy on/off and adjustability
- Anti-stink linings to reduce odor
- Memory foam footbed for comfort
- Rounded edges mimic natural movement and improve balance
BENHERO Baby Girls Boys Canvas Shoes Toddler Infant First Walker Soft Sole High-Top Ankle Sneakers Newborn Crib Shoes (0-6 Months M US Infant),A-Black
- [Good Material] - High Quanlity Canvas or Pu Leather
- [Soft] - Breathable and Comfortable. Lightweight and Flexible Well Cushioned Anti-slip Sole is Good for Baby's Feet Growth Naturally and Healthy.
- [Easy Wear] - EASY ON, EASY OFF, Easy to Slip On and Off . the Lace that Keeps the Moccasin On is Well Hidden While Being Worn.
- [Fashion Design] - Classic High-top Canvas Cute Style Suit for Crawling,Walking,Playing. Best Shower, Photo shoot,Daily life or any other occasions.
- 【 BUY WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE 】- We strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us and we will take care of you.
Stride Rite Baby SR Taye 2.0 Sneaker, White, 4 M US Toddler
- Bullet Point 1
- Bullet Point 2
- Bullet Point 3
- Bullet Point 4
- Bullet Point 5
5 Reasons to Keep Your Baby Barefoot
Though baby shoes are cute, they may not have the desired effect on your little one's feet. You may be surprised to learn that keeping baby barefoot may be best.
Get a grip.
Bare feet allow baby to grip their feet to hardwood floor or carpet. For infants that are crawling, pulling up, or taking their first steps, bare feet allow them to feel surefooted and confident on the floor. When you're home, keeping baby barefoot is best.
Bare feet grow and develop naturally/normally.
Barefooters.org notes that you want to keep baby barefoot because it is what nature intended. As such, feet that are kept bare are able to grow and develop normally and naturally. It can be hard to guarantee that you have the perfect fit on a baby's shoe, which could hinder their growth or development if a shoe is too tight. Barefoot is best for baby's development.
Baby shoes are hard to walk in, and socks may be slippery.
If your baby is learning to walk, shoes may be difficult for them to walk in. Some shoes may feel clunky, while others will feel too tight on the top of the ankle. As a result, they're more likely to trip, fall, or resort to crawling when they would otherwise walk. Likewise, socks will make baby feet slippery when they are learning to walk. Shoes and socks won't encourage your baby to walk like bare feet would.
Good, quality, fitted shoes aren't cheap.
If you do decide to put your baby in shoes, they should be of good quality, with flexible soles to make walking easy, and need to be fitted for baby's feet properly by a professional. That doesn't come cheap. Similarly, they should be new shoes, and not hand-me-downs. Babies outgrow shoes quickly, so quality shoes can be a big investment for something that might not get a lot of wear.
Save shoes for special occasions or when heading out of the house.
You don't have to forgo baby shoes completely. In fact, they are the perfect finishing touch to a holiday outfit. When you're outside, of course you want your baby's feet protected. But when you're home, go barefoot.