Best Female Nike Running Shoes in 2023
Nike Women's Revolution 4 Running Shoe Gunsmoke/Ocean Bliss/Dark Grey Size 10 M US
Nike Women's Air Zoom Vomero 14 Running Shoe, Grey/Pink/Lime, Size 10.0
- Brand: Nike
- Materials: upper / outsole
- Toe Style:
- Closure Type:
Nike Women's Revolution 5 Running Shoe, Wolf Grey/Metallic Cool Grey-Cool Grey, 8.5 Regular US
- REVOLUTIONARY COMFORT: These Nike women's running shoes have been designed with lightweight material and a soft foam midsole, built to keep you running in comfort.
- BREATHABLE SUPPORT: These Nike women's shoes are built with a lightweight knit textile that wraps your foot in breathable comfort. A reinforced heel and no-sew overlays lend support and durability.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING: The soft foam midsole delivers a smooth, stable ride. The textured outer wall of these women's running shoes help reduce weight and hide creases.
- DURABLE, FLEXIBLE TRACTION: The rubber outsole of these Nike women's shoes offer durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Spaces in the tread let your foot flex naturally.
Nike Womens Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Running Shoe (Blue Void/Ghost Aqua, Size 8 US)
Nike Women's Running Shoes, Black Black White Gridiron 002, 4.5 UK
- Flywire cables secure the top of your foot.
- Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
- Dynamic Support provides a smooth, stable transition.
- Partial bootie wraps the foot for a snug, comfortable fit. Notches at the tongue provide easy on and off.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
Nike Women's Tanjun Running Shoes (8 B US, Particle Beige/Phantom/White)
- Lace-up closure
- Breathable fabric lining
- Cushioned foam midsole and outsole unit absorbs impacting shock and delivers daylong comfort
Nike Women's Epic React Flyknit Running Shoe, Fuchsia/White, 9.5
- Style#: CK0821-600
- Nike React foam has a lightweight, durable design that is also ultra-soft and incredibly springy. With every step, the foam responds to your foot by snapping back. The more energy you put into your step, the more you get in return.
- The all-new molding at the heel was informed by runner feedback. It helps keep your foot stable, for an even more secure feel during your workout.
- Inspired by the 90s tech world, the design features brighter colors that pay homage to the hand-held gaming devices and desktop computers of that era.
- Inner sleeve provides easy entry.
Nike Women's Tanjun Running Shoes White/White/Black 7.5 B(M) US
- Breathable textile upper for lightweight comfort.
- Foam midsole/outsole offers lightweight cushioning.
Nike Women's Revolution 4 Running Shoe, Dark Grey/Pure Platinum - Cool Grey, 12 Regular US
- LIGHTWEIGHT SHOE: Women's Nike shoes are made of lightweight, single-layer mesh for breathability. No-sew overlays along the midfoot and eyestays provide durability while keeping the running shoe lightweight.
- SUPPORT & COMFORT: Women's shoes offer support and structure with underlays in the vamp and toe tip while the cushioned heel collar of the running shoe remains low-profile for lightweight comfort.
- SOFT FOAM MIDSOLE: Nike Revolution 4 women's athletic shoes are built with soft injected Phylon (IP) foam for lightweight, responsive cushioning, plus horizontal bellows molded into the foam create added response.
- RUBBER OUTSOLE: Full-length rubber outsole on this Nike running shoe provides traction, durability and cushioning for your runs.
- MULTI-SURFACE TRACTION: Molded pods offer multi-surface tractions for our Revolution 4 women's running shoes. Pods flatten on impact then spring back at toe-off creating a piston effect that delivers responsive cushioning.
Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit Women's Running Shoe Black/White-Dark Grey Size 9
- A LIGHTWEIGHT FIT An all-new version of Flyknit technology is stronger and more durable than previous iterations. It features 3 distinct layers to help keep your foot secure, while providing a lightweight and flexible feel when you move.
- A STABLE FEEL Higher foam stack heights provide a softer feel. A wider shape provides a more stable ride, helping release energy with every step.
- A SMOOTH RIDE The shape of the Nike React foam midsole is all about zonal performance, providing support for the 3 phases of a runner's stride—flexibility at toe-off, a smooth ride at mid-stance and cushioning at contact
Top Spots for Shopping in New Orleans
After you've collected your roundup of Cajun spices and Mardi Gras beads, browsing unique boutiques and decades-old shopping establishments in the area is sure to round out your visit. From the Riverwalk marketplace to an emporium of shoes, here's where to go.
Start things off bright and early at Creole Delicacies for your fill of Cajun candy and sweet treats. It' the best place to pick up an authentic box of Chewy Pralines, and you'll find an assortment of hot sauces, gourmet condiments, Cajun seasonings, and specialty gift baskets; don't forget that beignet mix! The store is located inside the Cookin' Cajun cooking class outlet, and you'll find it at #1 Poydras Street on the Riverwalk; call 1-800-786-0941 for cooking class information or special requests.
Heading down the Riverwalk marketplace will take you to one of the most famous shopping districts in the city. New Orleans may be famous for kitschy Mardi Gras souvenirs and random accessories, but you'll find a wide assortment of unique gift shops and even boutiques at the Riverwalk. Highlights include: the Accessory Lady of New Orleans for handcrafted jewelry and handbags; Bayou Bangles for bracelets and other jewelry; and Fleur D'Orleans for flowers, gifts, and designer cards. Make a stop at the Haagen Dazs store to indulge in premium ice cream amidst your shopping spree, or wrestle your way to the front lines of the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for a quick sugar buzz.
One of New Orleans' largest shoe shops is Feet First, a virtual shoe emporium filled with name-brand shoes, bags, and accessories. In addition to the designer collection of high- end brands, this shoe store houses a variety of local company and boutique collections as well. No matter what color or style your outfit may be, finding the perfect pair is very likely with the enormous variety here; shoe fiends can find their new home at 4119 Magazine Street.
If it's time to recharge with a quick meal, head back to the Creole Delicacies Café for a hearty serving of Crawfish Etouffee, Gumbo, or Jambalaya. The cooking school starts serving lunch after 12 p.m., and you're sure to enjoy an authentic Louisiana creation here. If you're looking for some happy endings to your gourmet lunch, nothing will curb your sweet tooth better than a visit to Patisserie Joann's cake shop. This specialty bakery is home to fine chocolates, truffles, and gourmet cakes. Don't leave for home without picking up at least a pound of Hazelnut Crowns, Heavenly Hash, or Pistachio Truffles!
New Orleans is chock full of gift shops and souvenir outposts to pick up the latest collection of Mardi Gras memorabilia. Still, there are plenty of shopping options available outside of the main tourist areas. Head over to the Riverwalk marketplace for some of the area's finest boutiques and stores, and be sure to enjoy a meal at an area bistro or cafe--a few pralines for a snack will keep you fully energized for the next round of shopping.